Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wilma57

Chatty Member
  • Heart
Reactions: 1

Hot hot

VIP Member
Omg another new hoover I have a new shark and loads better then the dyson better then that very light best thing I ever brought half price to 600 for hoover pfffttt very boring see how long before she trashes this one see she still got dogs wet pads on the floor they should be house trained by now ewwww

karenjet

VIP Member
:unsure: Maybe not, didn't some-one email him not long ago about wilkies drink driving from Birmingham to his office
I don’t Remember anything about that, but I know someone emailed him just after the Ingham thing. She mentioned it in a vlog.

westcoaster

By accident I put the captions on with the last hump hounds hill. OMG pure comedy, and not just the "hounds" part.

• Haha

karenjet

VIP Member
Thanks. I can only see 8 photos without much information.

How do you find insta stories? I went to her Instagram page, and can't see much information on there.
A74714FF-E6FA-4F77-9784-EF9BB45D7A83.png

That’s all that’s on there. She doesn’t talk about it. But to see stories you click on her profile pic (you have to have an insta and be logged in. Or use Gramster)

lemonelmo

VIP Member
I saw somebody say something about how she often zooms in on her daughters backside and legs. Is it just a coincidence she zoomed in on her backside in this video at 5:55?
Her daughter has mentioned that she thinks her legs are too wide, so doesn't seem right to me to video her insecurities to the world.
How did she get a blue badge with the amount of walking they're doing?
3 hours at least they were walking for. I'm so glad old wilko hated it so much 😂

• Haha

SLawson98

Didn't realise she had also been making BB a channel of her own. Thought her dad said he didn't want her having a channel?
Baby Bears Bunch

Hot hot

VIP Member
Did they have standing tickets for Little Mix because I know for a fact the o2 don't let anyone under 16 stand not even with an adult. My daughter wanted the vip tickets for BTS at the 02 last year but they was standing only and obv she was 13 at the time so we couldn't get those tickets and had to settle for seats instead.
You now how much she lies to get what she wants living the high life she be living the low life very shortley

polarbabe

Most of 2019 is gone. I can't understand why any remain as there are plenty more that are inappropriate. I wonder if she left up the videos regarding past battles with the school.
Oh yeah... seems to be a lot gone since she had her money... none of the disney world is there apart from the day they go to the airport... very strange..

Hot hot

VIP Member
The profile pictures of her face are making me laugh. If she's worried about her daughter's mental health, she shouldn't have a youtube channel featuring her daughter.

I don't think all benefits are dependent on your financial status? Thought I heard that people get PIP if they work or not?
Yes you can work and get pip depends really on the asscer but she said she dont claim benifits but has blue badge not sure how that one happens I think she's on about income support or esa

kathiesimpsonxo

She cheated on him when she was working closely undercover. She then left him for one guy she cheated with, but they broke up after a year. Her husband warned her that it was just an infatuation before she left, but she didn't listen as she is a selfish C-word
wow, wonder which vlog she said that in

polarbabe

I absolutely loathe Wilko
She has not got the capacity to change and will just continue pissing people off
She will continue telling us she cant walk far when we can see she certainly can
The woman has no Empathy Kindness or Compassion for others and can stick her disabled blue badge right up her arse.
As you all know i not only have a Son who has Multiple Disabilies But Also a Daughter who is a renal patient
Now i have to say that my heart bursts with pride the way she deals with her Illness
Only yesterday She had to have her big toe Amputated and after returning to the ward
She didnt moan or cry about it, She just put a picture on facebook with a smiling face and sticking both thumbs up.
We as a family have raised one beautiful Soul I am truely honored to be her Mum,
I am afraid if Wilko was my daughter i would be very embarrassed
I hope all my tattle friends are having a good day and my thoughts are with all of you that are suffering ❤ xx
All my love sent to you and your beautiful family. xx

• Heart

Otis94

Bloody hell some those tik toks are mad and the lyrics in some of those songs 😲 I do worry for Ellie, It can't be easy being in that environment with Wilkes 5 days a week and I really hope that she ends up living with her dad, I think it would do her the world of good having a break, I know living in such a negative atmosphere with a clearly very depressed and pessimistic parent is probably having a massive affect on her mental health. She needs to be supported and helped to persevere, but all Leasa will do is indulge her and in the long run make things much worse.
Sorry for ranting so much but it's actually so frustrating to watch this unfold because it will irreparably damage Ellies future if the wrong decisions are made

lemonelmo

VIP Member
There have been times I have felt a bit of guilt and then I remember all of the nasty things she has said about and done to people. I have never talked about or discussed anyone as critically as I do her. She has put her life out there and the only qualities are horrible and hurtful. The interest in her channel is because of her personality disorders. I always wonder how people can become so horrible and she is a good example for discussion. I started watching this nasty woman because I was concerned she was taking advantage of bearfam members. Now her vlogs are a opportunity to vent my negative energy. Then there are always those examples where she fully crosses the line. "Is This the End," is a good example. And she shocks, as in "Wet and Wild," she does things that make you wonder what the heck is going on in her head.

I do feel bad about BB. Watching her mother trying to mold her into another version of her self. As long as she is with her mom none of that is going to change. I keep hoping that dad or step-mum will jump in and take her out of that situation. I can't believe how much she has changed in the past years as a result of constantly being given all of this material crap. Someone needs to take control of this child before she is sucked into the problems of hanging out with the bad kids.

After a year they are miserable you would think they would learn that stuff is never going to fill the void. It may be filling every corner of that little house, but it is not fulfilling anything on a positive emotional level.

Model and influencer Louise Wilkes
View attachment 72312
Managed by her guardian? Wtf 😂

Wow is she really only 5 foot! I imagined more average height of 5 foot 5 or 6

I meant to say 5 foot 2 in my last post * she's apparently 5ft 2

Last edited:

karenjet

VIP Member
There have been times I have felt a bit of guilt and then I remember all of the nasty things she has said about and done to people. I have never talked about or discussed anyone as critically as I do her. She has put her life out there and the only qualities are horrible and hurtful. The interest in her channel is because of her personality disorders. I always wonder how people can become so horrible and she is a good example for discussion. I started watching this nasty woman because I was concerned she was taking advantage of bearfam members. Now her vlogs are a opportunity to vent my negative energy. Then there are always those examples where she fully crosses the line. "Is This the End," is a good example. And she shocks, as in "Wet and Wild," she does things that make you wonder what the heck is going on in her head.

I do feel bad about BB. Watching her mother trying to mold her into another version of her self. As long as she is with her mom none of that is going to change. I keep hoping that dad or step-mum will jump in and take her out of that situation. I can't believe how much she has changed in the past years as a result of constantly being given all of this material crap. Someone needs to take control of this child before she is sucked into the problems of hanging out with the bad kids.

After a year they are miserable you would think they would learn that stuff is never going to fill the void. It may be filling every corner of that little house, but it is not fulfilling anything on a positive emotional level.

Model and influencer Louise Wilkes
View attachment 72312
😂😂😂😂 thanks westcoaster!