Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lemonelmo

VIP Member
I bought Leasa's book last night :LOL: I'm not sure if i'll manage to read it all without causing myself some serious cognitive damage but I thought it might be a laugh.
How mucuh did that cost you 😂 I remember when she was giving it away for free

Apparently there's huge similarities between the book and her life that imply its a real case she is discussing

First she worked in the complaints department at one point is that right?

Also the character is a single mum.

And suffers from anxiety and depression.

That's all I can remember right now

Reactions: 1

Hot hot

VIP Member
She really is going to struggle not to vlog judging by her Instagram stories
She will be back think was a sob story to be watching other people are doing and causing her stress dont watch it then she bloody stresses me out but I still watch cause she cause lots drama if I got that bad I stop watching simple

Hot hot

VIP Member
Wholeheartedly disagree with what Ellies Dad has done, but unsure whether or not we are hearing the full story or the truth... Either way I think if Leasa felt so bad about things she wouldn't continue to post about her ex on youtube. She's the queen of adding fuel to the fire!
Oh I'm gonna have to watch it

Hot hot

VIP Member
I would think that Ellie's dad will oppose to the homeschooling plan. Wilkes will use this to get sympathy from her BearFam and making him out as the bad guy to Ellie.
No she be begging again to bear fam go GoFundMe for a tutor

Teddybear1958

VIP Member
How mucuh did that cost you 😂 I remember when she was giving it away for free
[/QUOTE

I bought it on Kindle for 99p That was quite a while back when i was subscribed to her channel
Cant stand old Wet and Wild but i suppose credit where credit is due
The book is quite good.

kathiesimpsonxo

I can’t even rewatch that bit with her talking about me. Her smug face makes me want to punch something. I’ll not lie of course I’m jealous of anybody who doesn’t have any money worries. Not many people wouldn’t be! Money makes life easier! But if I had to choose between being her or myself it wouldn’t be a hard choice. I can sleep at night knowing I’m a good person, I do anything I can to help people. I have a lovely big family that care about me. Which she can’t buy with all her money.

She really gives a shit about her bearfam, doesn’t she? 🙄 People have been loyal to her channel and she can’t even be bothered to put a post on the community tab to explain why she hasn’t posted.
im sorry, I shouldn’t have shared it, I wouldn’t have if I’d had known it would make you feel like that. Karen, you are a good person

• Heart

lemonelmo

VIP Member
That pic has seriously shocked me. She’s 14! And her mum worked in the police service - what was it she did? Categorising sex offences? How is she so fucking clueless??
I’m really disbelieving that that is what her job was.

Plus she let her go on the train to go and meet someone she met online??

I’m actually quite upset by that. The sort of people a photo like that would attract! To a fucking 14 year old! I really pray bb’s dad steps in here. Wilkes is allowing her to do what she wants to the point of it being dangerous.
That photo was shared from a seemingly popular Instagrammer with lots of followers and lots of sexualised photos. Whys she sharing that, it's odd

BorisBear

VIP Member
God she’s vile, think she felt inspired by Pammy when she got her arm band tattoo? Does she really think people give a shit what she does. I rather watch cctv on a bird box. These YouTube sites should be taken down if they fit hit enough views.

polarbabe

Is anyone else thinking that there seems to be something a little 'off' with her these last two vlogs...
I was wondering if she had upped her medication or something... she just seems a little 'different'.

Ava girl

Has Ellie actually been excluded again? Surely Wilkes must be looking at her parenting skills or lack of them to where it all went wrong!

Hot hot

VIP Member
Bang bang into the room (I know you want it)
Bang bang all over you (I'll let you have it)
Wait a minute, let me take you there (ah)
Wait a minute, tell you (ah, hey)

Bang bang there goes your heart (I know you want it)
Back, back seat of my car (I'll let you have it)
Wait a minute, let me take you there (ah)
Wait a minute, tell you (ah hey)

Thought she found a weymouth christmas angel. She didn't post about it on the facebook page like you're meant to. If she's not willing to do that then she shouldn't have picked it up
😂😂😂😂

SLawson98

Yes it was a nicer home than the hotel room, and she should have been smart enough to ask the dogsitter for some pictures so she knew where she was going to be staying. I actually thought the place in france had character and was an awful lot cleaner than her piss pad covered hovel but there you go.
I can't find the video where she's asking for money, but found this one where she's saying people complained and she was thinking about giving the money back:

SLawson98

She cheated on him when she was working closely undercover. She then left him for one guy she cheated with, but they broke up after a year. Her husband warned her that it was just an infatuation before she left, but she didn't listen as she is a selfish C-word
Goodness, so it was all her fault then. Then she whines how being a single parent is so difficult.

SLawson98

Yes foster care currently. Wilkes is using the whole thing as an ego boost its disgusting. When you think she can't sink any lower

Honestly only wilkes can turn booking into a yoga class a chance to try and show off the cash. Whats the betting she orders all new gym wear and fancy mats etc and goes for the first week then doesn't bother again

Its so rude how these bearfam send her stuff and she calls them dear friends but either forgets their name or cant pronounce it. All whilst wearing that slappable smug smile

Maybe it's just me but I've never heard of presents going on the tree
I don't think they would foster kids out to a woman who videos her life to put online?
I think she seems too addicted to videoing everything to post online, to stop doing it?
Her own child needs psychological help, so she should be helped before any more children are sent to that house.

I doubt she's gifted the Bearfam who have stayed by her side and been a constant support to her over the last 18 months. Cherie and Jo? They gave her so much and rescued her in France.
Charity begins at home with Wilkes. The Moody Bitch Fund comes first.
Why did she need to be rescued in France? What happened?

SLawson98

No she said that was an old friend I think, some poor bloke that took her out anyway. Was he rosies owner or have I made that up? although I agree they look very alike now you've pointed it out
Yes, strange they look so alike lol.

lemonelmo

VIP Member
New video. Predictable as always. Ellie has made poor choices in friends. She needs to make better choices. Homeschooling isn't off the table yet. Waiting to see what choices Ellie makes and they need to be better ones. School is working together regarding Ellie's anxiety.

I don't know how leaving the choices up to Ellie is going to work. I wonder more about her mom's plans in guiding her. And why, if she saw it coming from long off, did she allow it to continue? :unsure:

Then it is say no more, off to the windy hill followed by the photo books. Fast forwarded through most of it myself.
Wonder if she was caught smoking something naughty. Possible