Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

polarbabe

Meant to say when she was talking about trainers she kept saying van instead of vans and it was doing my head in. Maybe im uneducated and van is the true pronounciation but regardless it wound me up
As far as I am aware it is 'Vans'.

Reactions: 2
She’s annoyed me with her little fibro speech at the start of today’s vlog.
Surely what she’s described about being stressed and on the go leading to the ‘fibro’ pushing back is more just what everyone gets sometimes?

I know when I’m stressed and anxious for a while, busy, eating shite, not sleeping enough and pushing myself for too long, I’m headed to getting sick or having no energy or being emotionally drained and that’s as a person in decently good health. I think most people are like that. If you don’t take care of yourself (and old Wilkes definitely has’t made a good choice for herself for years, if ever, as far as I can see) you’re going to end up in a bad way.

I’ve no doubt she feels like absolute shit most of the time. But the fact she can just ‘power through’ speak volumes for what’s really going on with her.

• Heart

SLawson98

Or maybe she’s busy deleting incriminating videos and loading the car up with petrol now Sarah ingham is looking for new besties from the bandwagon jumpers!
Sounds interesting. What's going on with those Inghams now? I don't watch them so they don't get paid for my view lol. I don't like them though, how both parents have given up work to use their kids as performing seals.

I wonder where she is... almost a week now since last vlog... Do you think she's got herself in trouble again with her rant about her ex last week? Maybe he's put a gag on her... sorry.. meant gagging order.
If I was him I would be angry she's broadcasting to the world about his family life. How humiliating for him, and without his permission.
Hard to believe for a police officer who's expected to have enough sense not to do embarass their employer to not do anything too stupid, she keeps giving away so much information about others online without their permission.

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Ooh m Hester was a name that used to familiar between my parents/family about 20+ years ago I had family serving with him at the time, sure I remember him being quite high up & bit of a boy!
High up as in within the police? A detective inspector of the major crimes unit according to google

SLawson98

Leasa made a deal to stay in her dogsitters home in france, filmed said home slagging it off for the mess and spiders (pot, kettle, black). Instead of just doing the normal thing and giving it a dust and just enjoying the experience of being away, she decided to move to a hotel for 2 weeks (they spent the majority of the time by the pool and might as well have just booked a hotel with a swimming pool in the uk for the amount that they experienced of france 😂) then set up a gofundme and expected the bearfam to fork out the money for them to stay for longer. Leasa likened herself to a street performer who was merely putting her hat out for payment 😅
It was one of the most greedy and ridiculous things i've ever witnessed. She ran out of money as the gofundme cash didn't clear in time, didn't have petrol to get back and was bailed out by some generous viewers (whom she barely managed to thank..)
Despite the backlash she proceeded to keep the gofundme money and used it to pay for Ellies new school uniform (and probably a bottle of Jack Daniels to boot...)
If I was her I would've donated the amount I had raised from the gofundme to charity the minute my retirement money came through, I also would've paid back the bearfam that wired me money for petrol, gotten them a gift the minute I was financially able to do so, and never set foot on youtube again through sheer embarrassment.
Oh yes, after somebody said about her being stuck in France, I went through her videos and found the one where she was showing the house in France and complaining about it being so dirty, and in another video she said the woman who owned the house asked her to take down the video.
I thought it looked nicer than the tiny hotel room they had after. Haven't seen all the France videos yet though, but going to watch later.
Yes I would have at least given back the money for petrol.
Her daughter seems more happy to be in the older videos, but suppose after having school friends keep shouting Bear Fam at her, she doesn't seem so keen on talking in the videos.

westcoaster

At 21:25 ('London bits you missed' vlog) Ellie starts saying "here we go go, here we go," in a kind of breathy voice followed by Wilkes responding "You sound like you're about to... do something else" Seems like she was alluding to something majorly inappropriate for a mother to be suggesting her child is doing, I don't know if i've got the wrong end of the stick but it really REALLY creeped me out!
I heard this the same way and thought, no, I must have heard wrong. I guess she really went there. Not surprising that Ellie's friends parents thinks Wicked Woman is inappropriate. My daughter is in her 30's and I would never go there with her! What the heck is wrong with that woman's mind?

Hot hot

VIP Member
This is me and her her has a name let me help you out begins with E any clues u daft bat your videos are same day in day out .for someone who wont let people in the house the dog sitter is staying wow she must be desperate prob let her down at last min what the betting

• Haha

SLawson98

When I was in school, you had to do something quite serious to be excluded, unless things have changed now. Kids that were kicked out altogether had to go to some kind of special school for troubled kids, who had a bad reputation for the rest of their life.
I forgot to save BB's instagram page. Can somebody post the URL again please?
I think some of her problems must be connected to her mother broadcasting their life online.

Last edited:

SLawson98

I'm going through her old videos. I started laughing at 6:55 min on here where she's saying she doesn't want presents, and there's her address on the screen lol. I only watched to see if she would give an update of BB meeting the 16 year old boy, but she didn't say. Well I got bored half way through of watching her put up a parasol, so she might have said after that.

Also her ‘will they, won’t they?’ period with Mr Rosie. Really brought a level of sexual tension to the vlogs that hasn’t been seen since the Wet and Wild days.
Oh you mean when she looked after the Rosie dog for a man? I don't know whole story of that, apart from somebody telling me Rosie's owner is the one with her at the Christmas party. What happened with him?

Last edited:
  • Haha

SLawson98

If your daughter is getting bullied because of youtube why the hell would you not stop?!

View attachment 55244
I was wondering for ages if anybody was talking about Wilkes but nothing appeared, and this only just appeared in search. I don't understand why people keep putting their children of an impressionable age on the internet. Especially if they're having problems in school. It isn't as if she has no choice like the Inghams, who have both given up work to make money from filming small children, and then try to hide them away from ridicule of having their private life advertised to the world, by sending them to a small private school.
I'm glad she changed the channel name. I would have thought for a person who dealt with child abuse in the police, she could see people using their children as performing seals to make money for youtube channels is damaging to children.

westcoaster

OMG Ellie on Tiktok doesn't look like she has taken the meeting seriously. I took a look at the school website and in the Tiktok Ellie is referring to the principal Mrs. Bell.