Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hot hot

VIP Member
Well well well ive just found a video of wilko its call the morning sing off well now I now for sure no way has she have fibro check it out guys omg cant believe it if not go to her twitter

• Wow
Reactions: 2

SLawson98

She's still posting on Twitter. Saying Archie is using Monty as a step. I don't have a dog and not an expert on dog behaviour, but when I see the new dog constantly jumping all over the older white dog, I feel concerned, as he often tries to walk away but Archie still keeps jumping on him and biting his neck.

Hot hot

VIP Member
I saw somebody say something about how she often zooms in on her daughters backside and legs. Is it just a coincidence she zoomed in on her backside in this video at 5:55?
Her daughter has mentioned that she thinks her legs are too wide, so doesn't seem right to me to video her insecurities to the world.
How did she get a blue badge with the amount of walking they're doing?
I dont now but def not right goes up steep hill yet wouldn't go up to see the tiny water mill think woman in front was bit cheesed of with her dud never get up down there she says you I cant . about someone dropped her in it she did zoom in to her backside as always them poeple were quite uncomfortable by look on there faces she no way disabled enough to have a badge no way it's taken the pee out of poeple who do need them and cant

Last edited:

westcoaster

Has Ellie actually been excluded again? Surely Wilkes must be looking at her parenting skills or lack of them to where it all went wrong!
These last few months BB has been a handful. She has really posted some worrying videos and instagram. I am wonder if she is doing this because she wants out of her current home with her mom. That it is a cry for help as it seems mom does put her down and bully her. I think it may have become worse as Mom has this lump sum and it has gone to her head. Also Ellie is a teen now, and while "Smelly Ellie" may have seemed cute to Mom when Ellie was small, not so much now. She puts the girl down so much. The trip to France with a friend in tow probably had its moments as well.

Just a theory based on things Ellie has said in vlogs and posted on social media. I hope she does have an intervention to get her on a good path.

Wilma57

Chatty Member
On the hill windy chat. When is she going to learn that no one hears her properly with the wind?
Ellie must be back in school because she talks about Ellie's friend buying a bucket of aldi chocolate, saying how lovely Wilkes is as a mother figure. Then she says this girl is the bad influence on Ellie, "different backgrounds" this other girl is has reason apparently to be trouble but "BB" doesn't.

Pompous arrogant bitch. You can have everything given to you in life and still be a poisonous character. Money doesn't buy morals, manners and personalities 🙄

She's also got an infection on her eyebrows and trying to hide it with eye makeup.View attachment 64740
How do you get an infection in your eyebrows?

• Sick
In a comment on the last vlog someone asked if they could send her something and she said something like 'better not - don't want to get into trouble again'. What was that about? Showing addresses?
Think it was the year before last she was giving out her address to anyone who asked, think on fb messenger, for them to send her presents, her ex caught wind and gave her a bollocking. Was a good while before she got the P.O. Box. Guessing this means she didn’t renew it.

SLawson98

It was the France video that got me wondering what was going on. They were talking to her in a way I would never have got away with talking to my parents. Then again my parents wouldn't be sticking a video in my face to post online later, as Leasa was asking them questions, and then BB and her friend were replying in what seemed to me to be a sarcastic and annoyed way.
I'm no psychologist, but there seemed to be an imbalance of the child and parent relationship.

SLawson98

Kids these days sure put a lot of personal information out there no realizing if it is online it is archived somewhere and never goes away. I understand that these tiktok dances are a trend. Some of the choices of lyrics are a bit alarming. I wonder how many understand the meaning behind them?
I nearly asked her on youtube if she knows her daughter and friends are singing to songs with the word F in them.

Otis94

Old vlog, talking about how She wants to get back up to 10,000 steps and in the nice weather her and the dogs walk "quite a way" funny how she's now insistent that she doesn't walk far...

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Does the kid's father see these vlogs or have an opinion on the recordings?
He disapproves of Wilkes vlogging, there's been a number of occasions where he has stopped Ellie from being shown. He actually sounds like he has his head screwed on, there's a YouTube video of him being interviewed by a personal trainer knocking around. He's nornal

• Haha

Mayday

VIP Member
What was the point in coming back if she turned the comments off? I thought her whole reason for vlogging was to have 'people to talk to'?

Hot hot

VIP Member
Omg I thought never say but do agree with megan harry what she said saying sorry about swearing and then does it again .I bet she dont buy her friend anything looks like its already been opened cause she have anose ellie must stop going out with out your mother because she hates it boringgggggggg oh ps what was this secret you gonna tell us fallen through has it