Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SLawson98

I was looking at some of her early videos from 2017, and think she looks a lot better now than when she had short burgundy hair with about 2 inches of grey regrowth. Maybe as she has more money to go to the hairdressers. I dye my hair myself at home and think it looks nice, but maybe she's one of those people who would rather look horrible than try to do it herself at home.

I was also thinking it's a bit strange and paranoid at 2:19 min to think others would care why she's walking two dogs, why's she carrying a water bowl, and why has she got a bum bag on? She still did the annoying dog talk then too.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Otis94

Just a quick note to say that I am around and enjoying the posts. I've been ill and working on getting better. I am really disgusted with the manner in which Wilkes is labeling her daughter with a mental illness. The only one causing the anxiety and anger is Wilkes. I am also disgusted with the way Wilkes dressed her daughter. It is bad enough with the amount of time she spends filming the girl from behind. And now with a short skirt and thigh-high boots. If this woman worked at looking at inappropriate photos of youngsters she enjoyed it and it did not cause PTSD or she wouldn't film her own child in "hooker" attire. What kind of audience is she seeking. Is this a ploy to show her channel is not for children? I doubt she has prepared for COPPA other than changing the name of the channel and putting that santa photo of herself. I hope she faces those big fines. Goodbye to whatever is left of her lump sum. One year of selfish indulgence.

Still we see back-handed comments about BB's dad. Parental alienation 101 and one day BB will break free from her mother's guilt trips and realize all that she has lost because she doesn't want to upset mom. Just because BB has Wilkes DNA does not mean she has to follow in mom's steps to be a LOSER. She also has 50% dad's DNA. From what we have seen and read about him he is a WINNER. This is what gets under Wilkes skin.

So BB doesn't want to spend 2 nights at her dads because of the anxiety. More like, "oh BB you are my crutch I will be all alone at new years I might as well listen to the after death podcast because you never know with my health issues, if only you could stay with me one night to celebrate all the money I have spent on you this last year, but no go to your dad's while the family judges you and your best friends"

LOL I have plenty of more to say but will leave it at that. From now on I am referring to Wilkes as THAT VILE VLOGGER.
Hope you feel better soon ❤
Yes I also think that Leasa subconsciously or not doesn't really care about whether Ellie does well or not. If Ellie was to do well in school potentially even go to uni I think Leasa would be resentful of her, Wilkes is horrendously jealous and I wouldn't put it past her to be jealous of her own daughters successes as well. I can see her subtly sabotaging Ellie and allowing Ellie to make every excuse in the world to not achieve her full potential, which is really sad.

lemonelmo

VIP Member
I will hold my hands up and thought you were all exaggerating that it was the most pointless and boring upload ever. Let's face it she's done some corkers.

But nope I should listen to you all. WHAT THE HECK

• Haha

Hot hot

VIP Member
Why does she brush her hair in the kitchen? Not that her kitchen is clean but ffs haul your cookies up the freakin stairs to the bathroom. 🤢🤮
Discusting woman ewww were you cook and moaning couse there gaues every were gross

• Haha

polarbabe

Shes probley behind the scenes trying to get place in france new start and new school over there
I don't think she has a hope in hell of Ellie's Dad allowing her to take Ellie over to France to live, even if she did have the money.

westcoaster

I absolutely loathe Wilko
She has not got the capacity to change and will just continue pissing people off
She will continue telling us she cant walk far when we can see she certainly can
The woman has no Empathy Kindness or Compassion for others and can stick her disabled blue badge right up her arse.
As you all know i not only have a Son who has Multiple Disabilies But Also a Daughter who is a renal patient
Now i have to say that my heart bursts with pride the way she deals with her Illness
Only yesterday She had to have her big toe Amputated and after returning to the ward
She didnt moan or cry about it, She just put a picture on facebook with a smiling face and sticking both thumbs up.
We as a family have raised one beautiful Soul I am truely honored to be her Mum,
I am afraid if Wilko was my daughter i would be very embarrassed
I hope all my tattle friends are having a good day and my thoughts are with all of you that are suffering ❤ xx
Much love to your family and the strength you share. I believe we feel the same way. Wilkes words and actions are so hurtful for those of us who have family members who are ill, and those of us who have trouble ourselves. Then she takes it to the next level where I feel she is taking advantage of the people that she should be encouraging in her "safe place" for people with medical conditions.

Otis94

How mucuh did that cost you 😂 I remember when she was giving it away for free
Only 99p (I wouldn't have bought it if it was expensive!) it is truly awful, I mean i'm not that far into it so there's still time.. 😅

• Haha

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Aggression and rudeness is normalised in the Wilkes household, even at base level Leasa comes off as aggressive and impolite, so its no wonder that Ellie thinks this is an acceptable way to behave. Leasa never takes any responsibility for her own actions and blames others for Ellies poor behaviour, there are never any serious consequences for Ellies actions so she probably won't stop getting into trouble any time soon. She clearly has zero respect for authority and has been given the option of home education, so she's probably aiming for permanent exclusion at this point because she knows there is another option and she doesn't give two hoots.
Totally agree, no respect and it's no wonder. Every night she will be going home and Wilkes will be joining her in a rant about the teachers. Wilko tries to act like this is a new thing but if you look back she's always had a problem with authority, you only have to watch the video where Ellie storms out of school crying and Wilkes is thriving on it.

Wow she's uploaded. I'm about to go watch it, I fell asleep whilst watching her driving down that lane last night. Riveting content evidently.

I honestly didn't expect her to upload today I thought she would be claiming to be paralysed in bed.

Off to watch the old crow

I've so much to say about this recent vlog that I cannot possibly begin a rant right now. I need to destress from it, she is tapped she really is

Last edited:
  • Heart

SLawson98

I'm having a read of her cyber bullying post and it's annoying me so much, how nonsense it is. She's not taking any responsibility herself. She's saying she can't keep her daughter off social media. Strange how most families realise that young teenagers have a difficult time in life at it is, without making it more difficult to tell the world her daughter's relationship problems with her father.
She's saying her daughter is having problems in school. How's she helping, when she said herself that people in school were shouting The Wilkes Family at her?
She can't see that the only person who's abusing her daughter is herself. Most of us on here talk about how concerned we are for her daughter because of her mother's behaviour, which she broadcasts on youtube. If her daughter is so calm at home and only anxious at school, why did her daughter fill in a survey saying she feels anxious at home?
If somebody says she has a blue badge and then films herself walking miles, how is it bullying to notice that?
She's comparing herself to some Love Island presenter who killed herself? Maybe the presenter just realised she was being used by the media to dumb down society. Trying to get her to be like those USA presenters who talk in dumb voices as if everything is a question, acting over excited about talentless celebs, so young people don't want to be much more than the talentless trash, the media tell them to admire.

lemonelmo

VIP Member
She must be setting them to private. She might have been asked by dad or school to remove certain comments with her fibro fog and poor IT skills I imagine it's easier for her to private all vlogs until whatever life trouble she's experiencing passes.
Yes you're right and she's doing it vlog by vlog as we speak. About 3 are left up I presume in error then skips to 9 months ago and if u reload the page every now and then blogs are disappearing one by one. It's quite satisfying.

Circlish

VIP Member
He disapproves of Wilkes vlogging, there's been a number of occasions where he has stopped Ellie from being shown. He actually sounds like he has his head screwed on, there's a YouTube video of him being interviewed by a personal trainer knocking around. He's nornal

He keeps zoning out - is that the Leasa effect?

• Haha

kathiesimpsonxo

He disapproves of Wilkes vlogging, there's been a number of occasions where he has stopped Ellie from being shown. He actually sounds like he has his head screwed on, there's a YouTube video of him being interviewed by a personal trainer knocking around. He's nornal

I actually think Ellie looks more like him rather than wilkes

peanutt

So wacky backy has topped up her make-up from lookfantastic… it's not doing the job properly then because she still looks an ugly old hag … it's bloody expensive on that site too .. but I suppose when you get a lorry load of make-up and free delivery and it don't do nothing to improve your face lol .. she should ask for a refund.. lol OIIII WACKY BACKY you must be reading here again...

• Haha