Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hot hot

VIP Member
She just scared every child teenagers you stupid woman the needles are not big I had 3 out this year and did it hurt no not 1 bit stop treating herr like a baby she wanted it done I swear she would have filmed it all but the dentist prob said no give the girl a break if you stop treating her like baby maybe at times she wouldn't act like it. Stop looking in the camera maybe you wouldn't keep breaking so many lenses mirror mirror on the wall

Reactions: 2

SLawson98

here you go -https://instagram.com/ellie.xx_799?igshid=hm2hcme4eqcv
Thanks. I can only see 8 photos without much information.

According to BBs insta story she has been excluded again. If that girl gave as much attention to making inappropriate tiktoks school wouldn't be as difficult for her. If her mom gave her as much attention as taking bird photos she would have an easier go altogether.
How do you find insta stories? I went to her Instagram page, and can't see much information on there.

Otis94

Maybe if it had been worded better 🤷🏼‍♀️ It came across as a generalised assumption, so naturally I am going to respond as it is something I feel passionate about. It is regularly depicted negatively in the media and I would suspect that it will be negatively represented by Wilkes (like several other topics I feel passionate about). I would hate to think that people would draw conclusions on home education based on what they see on her vlogs, which won’t be helped by (intentional or not) sweeping statements.
I've had a look and it seems you just post on threads in order to be condescending. I'm sorry you misinterpreted my post, i'm well aware of what I meant and I have clarified that in my previous response. It really isn't that deep, I didn't write the original post in order to get into a debate over homeschooling or to be repeatedly berated and called ignorant. This page is about Leasa Wilkes and I was talking about homeschooling in relation to her and her situation so I really don't think I was, nor was it my intention to make "sweeping statements" I didn't realise everything I posted on here had to be perfectly articulated and understood, it's just a gossip forum...
Just to reiterate again, I am not against home schooling at all, in fact the very opposite is true, I just think Leasa will personally make a pigs ear of it.
I really hope you have a great evening, congratulations on your own successful homeschooling endeavours, I'm sure being able to teach and inspire your children and to give them a great education is very rewarding and fulfilling.

Last edited:

karenjet

VIP Member
karenjet, I don't know if it was on here or in her one of her vlogs it was said.. she was drinking loads of wine and champayne while watching the lion king show in Birmingham..some-one emailed him at his office that's why the vlog was removed ...
also I noticed another new coat on ellie.. she takes after wilkie as she is alway's buying coats for walking the blasted hill...
I didn’t watch those vlogs.

If she’d been expelled from school she wouldn’t have been put on a nice woodland walk and doing til tok

I didn't realise she had access to the main Wilkes family page as well, surely Wilkes knows the dangers of the internet for crying out loud! but Yes I think you're right with regards to Wilkes being afraid to discipline Ellie and I can definitely see Ellie being manipulative and Wilkes being a pushover. I can see Ellie going down a very negative path purely to try and get a reaction from Wilkes, which would be sad as there have been times when Ellie has spoken about her ambitions and wanting to be successful.
Yeah. I think she does very well academically too, from what Wilkes has said before. It would be an awful shame to see her messing up at school because of bad behaviour, when she’s bright enough to do really well

I know from my own kids that 14 is an age where they show off, and think it makes them look big and hard to mess about at school. Then if there are no consequences for that behaviour at home what is it going to teach her?

Last edited:

Hot hot

VIP Member
Discusting woman ewww were you cook and moaning couse there gaues every were gross
I ment because there hair goes every were so shes m9aning so what she doing in the kitchen brushing her hair same as ellie what point having beauty room waste money again

westcoaster

can some one up date me please

she went come back i think ?
She threatened to leave vlogging and then was back at it again.. as she has done before - as in the time she used defamatory terms against the disabled and the time she threateded to use her "police powers" to get someone she knew to illegally trace our IP addresses and was told by her 'federation' to stop vlogging this sort of nonsense.

There may have been other times. Can't recall.

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Just a quick note to say that I am around and enjoying the posts. I've been ill and working on getting better. I am really disgusted with the manner in which Wilkes is labeling her daughter with a mental illness. The only one causing the anxiety and anger is Wilkes. I am also disgusted with the way Wilkes dressed her daughter. It is bad enough with the amount of time she spends filming the girl from behind. And now with a short skirt and thigh-high boots. If this woman worked at looking at inappropriate photos of youngsters she enjoyed it and it did not cause PTSD or she wouldn't film her own child in "hooker" attire. What kind of audience is she seeking. Is this a ploy to show her channel is not for children? I doubt she has prepared for COPPA other than changing the name of the channel and putting that santa photo of herself. I hope she faces those big fines. Goodbye to whatever is left of her lump sum. One year of selfish indulgence.

Still we see back-handed comments about BB's dad. Parental alienation 101 and one day BB will break free from her mother's guilt trips and realize all that she has lost because she doesn't want to upset mom. Just because BB has Wilkes DNA does not mean she has to follow in mom's steps to be a LOSER. She also has 50% dad's DNA. From what we have seen and read about him he is a WINNER. This is what gets under Wilkes skin.

So BB doesn't want to spend 2 nights at her dads because of the anxiety. More like, "oh BB you are my crutch I will be all alone at new years I might as well listen to the after death podcast because you never know with my health issues, if only you could stay with me one night to celebrate all the money I have spent on you this last year, but no go to your dad's while the family judges you and your best friends"

LOL I have plenty of more to say but will leave it at that. From now on I am referring to Wilkes as THAT VILE VLOGGER.
Lovely to see your about and to hear some of your input. Do get better soon.

I wonder what Wilkes is doing right now

Chezed19

Obviously all families have different rules, but for my teenagers, I always put down the fact that they are growing and are supposed to eat more often, not more, and not portions meant for grown men. At the end of the day, no human should consume a 1000 calorie burger, before even considering the chips and drink etc when all they are doing is sitting in a car. If they had done none stop activity, then maybe (but, no), but not just after Christmas.
Except that teenagers are suppose to eat more 🤣the daily reference intakes for teenage boys is actually MORE than that of their “grown men” counterpart. I’m a nutritionist and there are so many factors when it comes to diet, healthy eating and weight loss, etc. It is so much more than the calories you consume. Certain athletes will have up to and over 2000 calories a meal and the majority of people have their “cheat foods” on rest days, not days that they train, so the fact they have been sat in the car means nothing. Obviously everyone is entitled to make their own decisions with regards their diet and any nutritionist or dietician will tell you that RDIs are only a guideline and everybody processes and metabolises food differently, but it’s not cool to judge others when you clearly don’t even know what you are talking about 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad

Chezed19

I imagine Ellie must be either run out of chances maybe abusing staff or her peers or causing damage to the school building or ground's, she shows no respect gets attention for acting like a baby and seems last and disrespectful, the worrying thing is she not a young child but a young adult and as learnt respect or boundary's.
She’s not a young child, but at just turned 14 hardly a young adult either. She’s a teenager.

Boro Lass

Looks like She is after Male subscribers there. Good God, they are in for a bloody BIG shock when they see that She doesn't look like that any longer and is in fact double the woman she is there,,,,,:ROFLMAO:

Just started watching the last video she did, and She STILL hadn't taken poor Monty to the Vet. She really is the most uncaring, hard woman. If My Dog that I adore, I have a Frenchie, was ill then it would be straight to the vets, no waiting for whatever it was to clear up. Disgusting! Hope Poor Monty has now seen the Vet and all is okay

Last edited:

Kate1970

VIP Member
She thinks she's gonna get views for her hoover review now... I'd be bloody embarrassed showing everyone the dog pee pads over the floor... Lazy dog owner.. prob has them still down so she don't have to get off her arse and open the door.. And that rug that sh's brought in looks horrendous.
The rug looks threadbare! I'd be embarrassed to show it! 😧😧😧

karenjet

VIP Member
I can't believe she actually went to film somebody else's baby and had be called out by her 14 year old daughter for it! Ellie clearly doesn't want to be filmed by the look on her face, and I still think its horrendously creepy that Wilkes just sits there filming her in silence while Ellies eating or on her phone, and she'll slowly zoom into her face...
It's embarrassing how much Leasa plays up when in public, she talks as if she wants the whole room to hear her and find her hilariously funny, when in fact she just comes across as loud and embarrassing. Who the hell is she trying to impress by loudly berating and belittling her teenage daughter in public? She flits between mocking Ellies immature behaviour to actively encouraging and laughing at it and it doesn't really make much sense.
You’ve 100% had the exact same thoughts as me!

Hot hot

VIP Member
Ahh new ones up yeap bottle wine in the bag wounder if ellie gets any aww the youngsters in hotel slamming doors partys drunk loud music awww I can't wait for a rant and how expensive it was. Do you think shes trying to up set her hair dresser

New vlog on, she talks about herself for the first 12mins … the thoughts of noise and people at the event , and all the travelling there, all the pushing and shoving she hates... ( shouldn't have booked it then if you don't like them ) then it's ellie who has dressed up for Halloween , must be doing Trick or Treating. No party !! that they bought all the Halloween tat for... that was a waste of money... so she's gone to London, to a Posh 5star Hotel, inter continental inn which is attached to the O2. Bottle of wine in bag.. 🍷 🍷 ( 16:10 )
Oh boy for got about the party all that stuff she got thought ellie looked pretty cool but no were to go sad

peanutt

Who knows though, either way I hope she takes the time to focus on Ellie and resolving some of these issues
She will never change otis94. never never never ….. can you see any pigs in the sky ...lol

• Haha