That Wilkes Woman #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And there was me thinking I vividly remember her saying she has to push through her illness and force herself through the pain for the sake of her teenage daughter. Silly me

Completely... Did you see the vlog where she went into full police mode marching to help the police find a suicidal man?
Certainly did!,😉

Reactions: 3
God if that old photo isn't motivation to eat well, look after your body and think positive thoughts then I don't know what is. After all, you are your thoughts

Reactions: 2
What confuses me is I know it's not that clear a photo but wheres the mole? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God if that old photo isn't motivation to eat well, look after your body and think positive thoughts then I don't know what is. After all, you are your thoughts
For her, depression, anxiety, overspending to cope are all just labels for her to ‘justify’ being a dick. That’s all she wants. Not to work through her problems and get to a better place. Just thinks if she says all this, people will make allowances for her. (Ie, shouting ‘DONT YOU KNOW I HAVE MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS’ at a mum at Ellie’s school)
Though, new flash Leasa, having mental health issues doesn’t necessarily mean you act like a nasty cow. In fact, most people don’t.

• Wow
For her, depression, anxiety, overspending to cope are all just labels for her to ‘justify’ being a dick. That’s all she wants. Not to work through her problems and get to a better place. Just thinks if she says all this, people will make allowances for her. (Ie, shouting ‘DONT YOU KNOW I HAVE MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS’ at a mum at Ellie’s school)
Though, new flash Leasa, having mental health issues doesn’t necessarily mean you act like a nasty cow. In fact, most people don’t.
When did she shout that 😲 no wonder Ellie's anxious if Leasa is making a scene outside of her school!

She needs to get a job, either paid or voluntary. It doesn't have to be anything strenuous mentally or physically but a few hours a week would do her the world of good. She's a relatively young woman (early 50s I think). I understand that she can't be a copper any more and I believe she probably has seen some awful things during her career but to hear her refer to herself as retired is ridiculous. She's a rude and self entitled woman, she clearly hates unemployed people judging by her horrible comments about the lad on the bike the other day.

Reactions: 9
She needs to get a job, either paid or voluntary. It doesn't have to be anything strenuous mentally or physically but a few hours a week would do her the world of good. She's a relatively young woman (early 50s I think). I understand that she can't be a copper any more and I believe she probably has seen some awful things during her career but to hear her refer to herself as retired is ridiculous. She's a rude and self entitled woman, she clearly hates unemployed people judging by her horrible comments about the lad on the bike the other day.
I think she was considering a job in a gym at one point 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What confuses me is I know it's not that clear a photo but wheres the mole? 🤔
Some moles develop later in life. Hormonal changes and weight gain can make some become more prominent. They should always be checked though if it's a sudden appearance or has changes like bleeding, crusting. Did wilkes ever say what happened after hers was weeping? I'm sure I remember her saying she was going to the GP about it.

Some moles develop later in life. Hormonal changes and weight gain can make some become more prominent. They should always be checked though if it's a sudden appearance or has changes like bleeding, crusting. Did wilkes ever say what happened after hers was weeping? I'm sure I remember her saying she was going to the GP about it.
I had no idea such a large one could appear later in life, thanks for the info. I do sincerely hope she chased it up. I don't think I heard her mention how it went at the gp about it

Old vlog, talking about how She wants to get back up to 10,000 steps and in the nice weather her and the dogs walk "quite a way" funny how she's now insistent that she doesn't walk far...

Ellies insta story 😲 one of her mates smoking in the background and the language!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.