That Wilkes Woman #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well well ive just found a video of wilko its call the morning sing off well now I now for sure no way has she have fibro check it out guys omg cant believe it if not go to her twitter
MY EYES!!!!!
What are you doing sharing something like that? You know I’m sensitive!!!!!

Fibro: bullshit
Body image issues: bullshit.

Also, who walks around completely naked around their child?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So I'm ready to talk about her latest offering.

She moans about an "unemployed dosser" on a bike. She worries she might get attacked. She worries her dog that's off the lead might get hurt. She's worried she might get knocked over. She considers calling the police.

She goes to the opticians and zooms in on a random man's bum.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
MY EYES!!!!!
What are you doing sharing something like that? You know I’m sensitive!!!!!

Fibro: bullshit
Body image issues: bullshit.

Also, who walks around completely naked around their child?
I do apologise I never see the first bit had to go back when lemon said that woman is nightmare she cauld easily cut that bit out but no

• Haha
I do apologise I never see the first bit had to go back when lemon said that woman is nightmare she cauld easily cut that bit out but no
Maybe we can all club together and get a discount on the therapy we’ll need after that.
I wonder if the counsellor who told Wilkes she has a drinking problem is available 🤔

• Haha
About all she did in the latest video was grumble and complain. She was acting all scared and angry about somebody using a motorcycle off road, so how does she think that poor dog felt when it was being a good boy waiting for its owner, and Archie starts running towards it barking.

I've no idea why you would holiday to somewhere dog friendly like forest holidays but leave all your dogs at home

Reactions: 6
Why would you even think to get the camera out when anyone is naked, on the toilet or potentially feels uncomfortable. What is it with this woman’s obsession with body parts and showing them. The strangers that she films is a completely inappropriate situation but why film yourself or your daughter

• Angry
Maybe we can all club together and get a discount on the therapy we’ll need after that.
I wonder if the counsellor who told Wilkes she has a drinking problem is available 🤔
We could just start a 'go fund me' page. !!

I've no idea why you would holiday to somewhere dog friendly like forest holidays but leave all your dogs at home
Probably because your dogs have to be house trained 😂 😂

• Haha
Why would you even think to get the camera out when anyone is naked, on the toilet or potentially feels uncomfortable. What is it with this woman’s obsession with body parts and showing them. The strangers that she films is a completely inappropriate situation but why film yourself or your daughter
It is no wonder she says Ellie has anxiety with her broadcasting toilet visits.

Should I look or should I go. 🤷‍♀️

My eyes my poor poor eyes. They hurt a very lot now. You know I looked. We have seen her boob and ass. Ya’all know what is left.
I’ll show myself out now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Wilkes appeared on autoplay earlier and my dad was visiting.

"Harold and Madge Bishop's lovechild has appeared, think she's just learning how to use a camera. Can I change it she's making me feel queasy" 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

"Harold and Madge Bishop's lovechild has appeared, think she's just learning how to use a camera. Can I change it she's making me feel queasy" 😂😂
Just choked on my granola AHAHAHAHA AMAZING!

Reactions: 2
So I'm ready to talk about her latest offering.

She moans about an "unemployed dosser" on a bike. She worries she might get attacked. She worries her dog that's off the lead might get hurt. She's worried she might get knocked over. She considers calling the police.

She goes to the opticians and zooms in on a random man's bum.
My-Scrapbook-000-Page-1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haha you even got the old nipple shot in I see 😂

And whys her neck suddenly got a six pack in that photo 😂

The hills have eyes and the neck has abs

Honestly the best description of her yet 😍👏

• Haha
  • Heart
I bought Leasa's book last night :LOL: I'm not sure if i'll manage to read it all without causing myself some serious cognitive damage but I thought it might be a laugh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.