That Wilkes Woman #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bought Leasa's book last night :LOL: I'm not sure if i'll manage to read it all without causing myself some serious cognitive damage but I thought it might be a laugh.
How mucuh did that cost you ๐Ÿ˜‚ I remember when she was giving it away for free

Apparently there's huge similarities between the book and her life that imply its a real case she is discussing

First she worked in the complaints department at one point is that right?

Also the character is a single mum.

And suffers from anxiety and depression.

That's all I can remember right now

Reactions: 1
How mucuh did that cost you ๐Ÿ˜‚ I remember when she was giving it away for free
[/QUOTE

I bought it on Kindle for 99p That was quite a while back when i was subscribed to her channel
Cant stand old Wet and Wild but i suppose credit where credit is due
The book is quite good.

Reactions: 1
Only 99p (I wouldn't have bought it if it was expensive!) it is truly awful, I mean i'm not that far into it so there's still time.. ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Uh oh teddy and otis are going to war during book club ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚

puppy piss pads and overpriced never seen again advent calenders at the ready!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Did she actually bother to finish it though?
I really couldn't make it past the first few chapters. It would be like her to lose interest and move on to Hinching or the plan of the moment. I wonder how the Fibro book is coming along?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really couldn't make it past the first few chapters. It would be like her to lose interest and move on to Hinching or the plan of the moment. I wonder how the Fibro book is coming along?
That hinching craze didn't last long with her. She purchased all the products but never bothered to use them. Also, they were just normal household essentials anyway ๐Ÿ˜‚

If she makes the Fibro book I've got to buy it for the laughs. It's going to be horrifically fantastic

I feel us Tattlers should be noted in her acknowledgements for the book

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Eugh she's so defensive and rude!
She's such a dick head. Most people with a health problem would be delighted if someone said they looked better. She clings on to her alleged health conditions like a badge of honour. There's no evidence of her have bad days, she walks the dogs daily, and we're not talking a quick whizz around the block, she takes them for a substantial hike up hill and down dale, She's living in cloud cuckoo land.

Reactions: 6
She's such a dick head. Most people with a health problem would be delighted if someone said they looked better. She clings on to her alleged health conditions like a badge of honour. There's no evidence of her have bad days, she walks the dogs daily, and we're not talking a quick whizz around the block, she takes them for a substantial hike up hill and down dale, She's living in cloud cuckoo land.
Exactly, that lady wasn't even making a dig and her response was horrible! Also I've noticed that she'll write loads in response to what she perceives as hate, and yet barely bothers to engage with other comments.

Today marks the anniversary of one year since the police force were able to permanently cut ties with the officer that continued to throw them under the bus whenever she needed an out taking responsibility for her words and actions. ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ(y)

I don't remember if it is the anniversary of the lump sum. It would be interesting to learn the amount of cash which has permanently cut ties with her lump sum. ๐Ÿค‘

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Eugh she's so defensive and rude!
She NEVER had a day without a walk though when she was daily vlogging! Even during the heatwave in 2018 she went for a walk herself when it was too hot to take the dogs out!

Reactions: 6
She NEVER had a day without a walk though when she was daily vlogging! Even during the heatwave in 2018 she went for a walk herself when it was too hot to take the dogs out!
Those walks. This time of year I have a difficult time watching because she isn't wearing a hat. The amount of pain that I would experience if I was forced to do the same. I know that illness hits us all differently. I just can't see how she can go walkabout in those temperatures and damp and show no ill effects.

Those walks. This time of year I have a difficult time watching because she isn't wearing a hat. The amount of pain that I would experience if I was forced to do the same. I know that illness hits us all differently. I just can't see how she can go walkabout in those temperatures and damp and show no ill effects.
I know! And for having bad knees she can walk on that uneven ground so much! That kills my knees

Was fed up with her moaning, so I suggested she try positive thinking, but she seemed to be all defensive about it.
I would have thought with a daughter she said has mental health problems as a child, she might want to make an effort to help herself so she doesn't pass things on to her daughter.

Attachments

• Haha
I honestly think she thinks shes still on the police force, after her comments on the vlog about the man on the motorbike!

Was fed up with her moaning, so I suggested she try positive thinking, but she seemed to be all defensive about it.
I would have thought with a daughter she said has mental health problems as a child, she might want to make an effort to help herself so she doesn't pass things on to her daughter.
And there was me thinking I vividly remember her saying she has to push through her illness and force herself through the pain for the sake of her teenage daughter. Silly me

I honestly think she thinks shes still on the police force, after her comments on the vlog about the man on the motorbike!
Completely... Did you see the vlog where she went into full police mode marching to help the police find a suicidal man?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.