Terrie McEvoy #6 Don’t mention repromed, Jake and Daveh have to be fed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her pregnancy has literally taken over her entire personality.
She is a baby bore and she hasn't even had the baby yet!!
Newsflash Terrie you're not the Virgin Mary pregnant with the Messiah.
I genuinely have never come across anyone that behaved this way while pregnant. It's bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The fact she hasn't mentioned anything about Pregnancy And Infant Loss Rememberance Day today just proves she's no shame. She’ll take a juicy pay cheque off the back of couples suffering with the pain and heartbreak of fertility but won't reshare or post anything to her stories to acknowledge the day that's in it unless there's money going into her bank account.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I’m happy that when anyone Google’s her they will read these threads and discover what a truly heartless, shameless individual she is.

Reactions: 12
She’s the sneakiest out of the lot of them. She never should have recovered after the fixing competition scandal. I have her smug face blocked as I can’t even bring myself to look at her page i find her that insufferable

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s the big stupid manic looking eyes that give me the rage🤪😡 pair of useless twats her and dopey Daveh

• Haha
I hope they got the sex of the baby wrong and it comes out a boy 🙃

oh yeah I forgot about those competitions she rigged and gave the prizes to her friends… came on crying on Snapchat when was was caught out after denying it and saying she never knew the girl 😂 bring back bloggers unveiled! She destroyed Joanne larby at the time , pity it didn’t have the same knock on effect on saint terrie

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s the sneakiest out of the lot of them. She never should have recovered after the fixing competition scandal. I have her smug face blocked as I can’t even bring myself to look at her page i find her that insufferable
When was this? So she held competitions and the winners were her friends? Influencers think they can’t get away with anything, it’s actually really concerning

Reactions: 6
She's after a #Collab/BA/#spon with a clothes detergent company now. Obviously the exclusive mother and babycare companies won't touch her with a barge-poll.

Reactions: 14
When was this? So she held competitions and the winners were her friends? Influencers think they can’t get away with anything, it’s actually really concerning
Yeah it was with rock jewellers..they gave her pieces to give away in a competition and she chose her friends to win them.. at first she tried to deny she knew them but bloggers unveiled dug deep and found pics of them together on Facebook 🙃 she then came on Snapchat crying when she was caught, said sorry and disappeared for a day then came back as if nothing had happened .. rocks jewellers came out and said they were sorry to all who had entered as they gave them to her on good faith she would run a genuine give away etc

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Yeah it was with rock jewellers..they gave her pieces to give away in a competition and she chose her friends to win them.. at first she tried to deny she knew them but bloggers unveiled dug deep and found pics of them together on Facebook 🙃 she then came on Snapchat crying when she was caught, said sorry and disappeared for a day then came back as if nothing had happened .. rocks jewellers came out and said they were sorry to all who had entered as they gave them to her on good faith she would run a genuine give away etc
It was her brothers girlfriend that “won” the competition 🤣 back then she thought we were all as dumb as dopey daveh 😏

Yeah I remember all that, she's an absolute cowboy!! Her big fake smile might fool some people but not everyone.

Reactions: 6
I hope they got the sex of the baby wrong and it comes out a boy 🙃

oh yeah I forgot about those competitions she rigged and gave the prizes to her friends… came on crying on Snapchat when was was caught out after denying it and saying she never knew the girl 😂 bring back bloggers unveiled! She destroyed Joanne larby at the time , pity it didn’t have the same knock on effect on saint terrie
Honestly I was going to comment a few times I thought she was carrying low and that sometimes means a boy 😂 plus I met a lovely lady in Dunnes last week who told me her new granddaughter to be was actually going to be a grandson so they were in panic buying boys things 😂 it happens!
Anyway the gender is insignificant to her. The baby is a cash cow for free stuff and collabs and to try stay relevant. Serious baby boom after the lockdowns! What else could they possibly flog after dog bandanas!?!?

Reactions: 4
She's after a #Collab/BA/#spon with a clothes detergent company now. Obviously the exclusive mother and babycare companies won't touch her with a barge-poll.
Was thinking this myself! What detergent do you all use? Come off it like! She obv saw so sues collab with Lenor and wanted in. It’s actually pathetic

Reactions: 7
Hasn't she a couple of YSL bags too, so she can't really come on and spout about being vegan/vegetarian and then buy bags made of calfskin.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.