Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Oh here we go, David being amazed his super wife is back at work 6 days after a baby… she’s in her pjs at the kitchen table with her laptop David, no need to ring Lord sugar yet

• Haha
Reactions: 77

not_influenced

VIP Member
You can already hear the labour story and antics....

"so me and Devah were sitting in watching tv on a Monday night and i was like eeeeeeeeeek eeeeeeeeep Devah it's happening, my waters started to break eeeeeeeeeeeek. Jake was on hand with a towel, actually it was a bandana swipe up here and use code Terripreggers for 15% off your first order. We speed through City to hospital {insert dramatic eye movement/facial expression} but got to hospital just on time. But then i remembered I left the hospital bag I've already been packing for months at home, you know what I'm like with bags after that time in Wexford {insert dramatic eye movement/facial expression}. Thank Jaysus {insert dramatic eye movement/facial expression} #iworkwithPrimark so i went around corner to Mary's street and got sorted Eeeeeeek eeeeeeeeep"

• Haha
Reactions: 68

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I cannot believe that somebody who only months ago was an ambassador for a fertility clinic is coming on Instagram rubbing her bare pregnant belly. She is so lacking in empathy it is shocking, especially as Ireland’s first & most important nurse. Of course it’s exciting & she should enjoy every minute of her pregnancy but she should be mindful of others. Compare her to Pippa and they are miles apart in terms of behaviour and class.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Parallel_Universe

I personally don’t like either. But I think only me and my sisters should use our mothers name. I called my daughter after my mother in law I loved it. Tina in itself is a massive name for me. I’m still trying to see how I can incorporate it into a girls name please god if I have another . If my brother met some girl I hated and she used it I’d be fuming. Whatever about if I liked her. They clearly hate eachother
Not being funny but are you saying that you used your MIL name for your daughter but your wouldn't want your brother and future SIL to use your Mother’s name?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 60

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Valentina is lovely and can be shortened to Valley.. but I don’t think between them they have the smarts to come up with a nice name like that.
The convo prob went something like “Dzzzevih wha should we call her”
“how abouh our special place”
“no Dzzzzevih ih has to be one word yih ejjjih”..
“oh righ.. you chooihse ih I cant tink, it’s too hard”
“how abouh Sydney, cos we lived der an it’s so unusual dya remember dah Dzzzevih”

“ye grand” “Jake bark if ye like d name”

“woof”

“naaaawwww”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
There is a world of difference between how Terrie and Pippa have handled their pregnancies. Pippa has said how lucky she feels, counted her blessings after her many years of struggles and seemingly got on with it. She didn’t make being pregnant her personality. She didn’t shove her bare naked bump in people’s faces and she didn’t come on showing the latest gadget or pressure any new or expecting mother into buying shit. Pippa didn’t even show as much as a bottle. She has shown the nursery alright but that’s about it. But she has been extremely considerate of those who might be struggling to conceive because she has been there herself. She was in tears and a bag of nerves even announcing her pregnancy, she was that empathetic. And I’m not her biggest fan, I could list her faults too but they are unparalleled when it comes to how they have both approached pregnancy. And the mad thing is, she isn’t the one who was the face of a fertility clinic!!!!!

Terrie on the other hand was happy enough to i assume take a fee from a fertility clinic, got pregnant a wet week later and hasn’t gone one day without referring to being pregnant and would show us the child crowning out of her if she could. She has been completely insensitive to anyone who might have followed her when she announced she is she will be working with a fucking fertility clinic of all things. Accepting that job and then acting like this is no different to her picking her friend to win the tower jewellers completion or recruiting a load of nurses to send to Australia and when they land there are no fucking jobs for them. There’s a common thread throughout which is that Terrie is happy to do whatever it takes as long as it is she who benefits and screw anyone else who might invest in what she says. She is the fakest out of the lot of them. Insincere, smug, selfish, inconsiderate, FAKE.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Over 500 comments saying how cute the dog and baby are
People are crying it’s so cute
People saying they will be best friends and the dog will be the best big brother

am I missing something
Is it a cult
Are people fucking crazy
You don’t know this person why are you so happy and crying with happiness

I’m shocking I barely comment on friends and family’s photos never mind a picture stranger of the internet

wasn’t so long ago she spent Christmas in hospital because she was stupid with a dog

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

HumphreyB

VIP Member
I have never been so grateful Instagram didn’t exist when I had my babies as I am now Reading these posts.

i was pregnant, figured out what we needed, where we shopped, when we shopped, made decisions after medical apps having spoken with my consultant, packed my bag based on common sense and what the nurses recommended at class, wore baggy tracksuit bottoms and a T-shirt going to hospital, labored how much body decided. Spent time with my new baby and Dad, no phone no commitments no distractions. Home in another baggy outfit, to my couch where I lay sniffing every ounce of my little man while my husband made sure we were both ok. Again no distractions , no sharing of that special time with anyone.
I healed at my own pace never comparing myself to anyone else. No pressure and I wouldn’t change it for the world.
Terrie can have her free sofa and free clothes but she will never have what other new mums and dads do, privacy and time.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I can't understand this one's total disregard for covid. She's literally about to deliver a baby, has she no cop on, mingling with loads of different people....
Long time lurker, first time poster but couldn’t scroll past this. I don’t have strong feelings on any of the bloggers I just read tattle while I’m up breastfeeding my very hungry baby. I’m one of those women that was in ICU with Covid while pregnant. Emergency section and separated from my baby for 8 days because we were both in separate ICUs. I didn’t get to hold him until he was 8 days old. I went from never having a chest infection in my life to now needing inhalers and nebulisers 12 weeks later. I’m absolutely traumatised by it all, it was the scariest time of my life. Anyone that’s out there and seeing these ladies attend partied and events while pregnant please don’t follow suit, it’s not worth it take it from me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

LoopyLou77

First time poster here! It’s obviously lovely news but why are these blaggers so bloody insufferable during pregnancy/post birth. I’m so over the OTT baby showers, beige nurseries and photos glancing wistfully at bump. It’s cringe inducing and makes me heave. I had a baby earlier this year during a level 5 lockdown, forced to spend the majority of my pregnancy away from family and friends. I had no fuss or fanfare but do ya know what, I enjoyed the magic of it all. Memories made that are stored within me and not for sale. True happiness doesn’t need to be ‘shown off’.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Jollyolly

I'll be honest I'm finding this thread uncomfortable reading. I was basically Terrie.
Failed induction at 38 weeks, emergency c section, home in my skinny jeans, out and about with baby, dolled up to the nines. Got all the "skinny bitch" and "where did you put that baby" comments.
I even did some work when baby was a few weeks old (in my case I was working for the hse and had just started maternity leave when covid hit so I did some work from home voluntarily to help my colleagues out).
Everyone calling me superwoman, sitting at the laptop with a newborn on my shoulder and to anyone looking in i certainly looked like superwoman.

Truth was I was in a very, very dark place. I was completely traumatised by how much my life had been upended overnight. I had some very dark thoughts, I honestly wanted to not be here. My way of coping was to put on my face, do my hair, stroll around Dundrum or do some work on the laptop... anything to try and convince myself that everything was normal when it was anything but. I looked like I was breezing through motherhood but I honestly felt like I was losing my mind.

I'm loath to defend any of the insta huns in any way but sometimes all is not as it seems.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Sydney to remind her of the stunt she pulled when she was in Sydney promising nurses the sun moon and starts and blocked them when they got there.. repromed should be the second name.. we shall never forget!

• Haha

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
Yeah working 6 days after giving birth does not mean you are successful... It's means you are either A. Greedy or B. Broke/desperate.

• Heart

Sazmac

Oh holy mother of god, one of the people “crying” about how Jake is such a great big brother is my friend! 😱 cutting her out of my life immediately is the only option isn’t it?
I’m mortified for her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Emilee86

Chatty Member
As a proper nurse she disgusts me...... there will be loads of new mums watching her thinking omg she is doing it all even had time to do a tan in hospital.... and I've time to work and get a brand new couch and everything else brand new when reality is ones at home sitting in their pyjamas crying and sleep deprived prob only 245 euro a week.... this social media "reality" is detrimental to health of new mums and no point saying Terri should know this she is a nurse id rather be treated by doc mcstuffins than her she prob has more knowledge

• Heart
Reactions: 48
The fact she hasn't mentioned anything about Pregnancy And Infant Loss Rememberance Day today just proves she's no shame. She’ll take a juicy pay cheque off the back of couples suffering with the pain and heartbreak of fertility but won't reshare or post anything to her stories to acknowledge the day that's in it unless there's money going into her bank account.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Bluewolf

Chatty Member
Let me start by saying. I love dogs. Big dogs. I’ve always had German shepherds. I have five children and all of them
Have grown up with at least 2 sheps in the house. Indoor dogs. Adored members of our family. Often found lounging on my bed or the teens’ beds……..

but a dog on the same bed as a newborn? Just fucking no Terrie.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

begaphobia

I cannot believe that somebody who only months ago was an ambassador for a fertility clinic is coming on Instagram rubbing her bare pregnant belly. She is so lacking in empathy it is shocking, especially as Ireland’s first & most important nurse. Of course it’s exciting & she should enjoy every minute of her pregnancy but she should be mindful of others. Compare her to Pippa and they are miles apart in terms of behaviour and class.
It’s also baby loss awareness week this week. She is so selfish and tone deaf. As a nurse and advocate of a fertility clinic, she would know this. Therefore maybe, JUST MAYBE, tone down the pregnancy chats for this week only? But nah.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46