Terrie McEvoy #6 Don’t mention repromed, Jake and Daveh have to be fed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to crop it to fit full title by @MiamooMoo was

Terrie McEvoy #6 Don’t mention repromed, Jake and Daveh have to be fed. Has to buy her own pram no freebie from the gram

Reactions: 21
Never followed her before and wanted to check in here to see to bother or not 😂 saw her name on another thread
I'd get myself a cuppa tea and read all of thread 5 to get the whole picture😉 She's shameless is all I will say!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have seen more of this ones.belly then I've seen of my won.. Ffs put it away

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Have seen more of this ones.belly then I've seen of my won.. Ffs put it away
Almost every post of hers mentions her pregnancy..she’s as bad as Larby, it’s become part of their personality now. Pippa is also pregnant and rarely mentions it.. Rosemary always had a TW on her pregnancy posts.. once the baby comes it’s only gonna get worse

Reactions: 23
I cannot believe that somebody who only months ago was an ambassador for a fertility clinic is coming on Instagram rubbing her bare pregnant belly. She is so lacking in empathy it is shocking, especially as Ireland’s first & most important nurse. Of course it’s exciting & she should enjoy every minute of her pregnancy but she should be mindful of others. Compare her to Pippa and they are miles apart in terms of behaviour and class.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I cannot believe that somebody who only months ago was an ambassador for a fertility clinic is coming on Instagram rubbing her bare pregnant belly. She is so lacking in empathy it is shocking, especially as Ireland’s first & most important nurse. Of course it’s exciting & she should enjoy every minute of her pregnancy but she should be mindful of others. Compare her to Pippa and they are miles apart in terms of behaviour and class.
It’s also baby loss awareness week this week. She is so selfish and tone deaf. As a nurse and advocate of a fertility clinic, she would know this. Therefore maybe, JUST MAYBE, tone down the pregnancy chats for this week only? But nah.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
It’s also baby loss awareness week this week. She is so selfish and tone deaf. As a nurse and advocate of a fertility clinic, she would know this. Therefore maybe, JUST MAYBE, tone down the pregnancy chats for this week only? But nah.
Report it. If enough of us report it will Instagram take it down??

Reactions: 9
She’s a horrible selfish ignorant person. She really is.

Reactions: 10
Was just about to post the same thing about Pippa versus Terrie's posts today, class versus none. I'm no big Pippa idolizer by the way !

Reactions: 8
I thought this 2 its actually shameless,

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.