Terrie McEvoy #6 Don’t mention repromed, Jake and Daveh have to be fed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s also baby loss awareness week this week. She is so selfish and tone deaf. As a nurse and advocate of a fertility clinic, she would know this. Therefore maybe, JUST MAYBE, tone down the pregnancy chats for this week only? But nah.
Also, the song she used is a song very often associated with baby loss. Very tone deaf.

"The other night, dear
As I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you, in my arms
When I awoke, dear
I was mistaken
So I hung my head and I cried"

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Also, the song she used is a song very often associated with baby loss. Very tone deaf.

"The other night, dear
As I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you, in my arms
When I awoke, dear
I was mistaken
So I hung my head and I cried"
Terrie doesn't quite have the brains though to process that though poor thing! 🤪 she lacks emotional intelligence!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she getting gel nails done so close to her Due date- shes a nurse she knows hw important refil cap is in labour and how easy things cango wrong and if she needs an emergency section they wont be able to check! she really is a dose

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else feel she sets such unrealistic expectations for pregnant women? I'm 6months pregnant at the moment and struggling to do my makeup or hair every morning for work. All I want is to wear leggings and a hoodie because nothing else is comfortable and then I look at her dolled up the nines every day and feel guilty for being a lazy cow 😑 I actually ended up ordering two pairs of RI Maternity Jeans last night for €95 that I really didnt have to try and look at least presentable every day. I think I may unfollow her before I end up breaking out the heels like her and twisting my ankle 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Does anyone else feel she sets such unrealistic expectations for pregnant women? I'm 6months pregnant at the moment and struggling to do my makeup or hair every morning for work. All I want is to wear leggings and a hoodie because nothing else is comfortable and then I look at her dolled up the nines every day and feel guilty for being a lazy cow 😑 I actually ended up ordering two pairs of RI Maternity Jeans last night for €95 that I really didnt have to try and look at least presentable every day. I think I may unfollow her before I end up breaking out the heels like her and twisting my ankle 🤣
Lived in leggings and jumpers while pregnant as I had bad pgp … that’s Terrie all over …. All realistic. My baby had bad reflux and screamed and couldn’t be left down for 6mts, I’d like to see terries daily tanning if she was dealing with that!

Lived in leggings and jumpers while pregnant as I had bad pgp … that’s Terrie all over …. All realistic. My baby had bad reflux and screamed and couldn’t be left down for 6mts, I’d like to see terries daily tanning if she was dealing with that!
Edit - unrealistic

Reactions: 4

Edit - unrealistic
Mrs hinch did it too. The perfect pregnancy. Now she’s struggling to be the perfect parent. If they were honest from the beginning it would be relatable. No one wants to watch a perfect life

Reactions: 4
Omg she is wrecking my head with baby stuff more then usual. So much for keeping her content balanced like she was yapping about a few months ago. She will 100% present this unrealistic standard once the baby arrives. Lashes and tan on every time she’s on camera and everything will be perfect eeeeeeek

Reactions: 13
I'm 35 weeks same as Terror and feeling super tit i do find when I do my hair and light makeup i do feel better in myself and like the old me again.

We'd all be able to do our tan, lashes, curl our hair and put on outfits when you've no full time job or commitments. She sits around all day playing with baby stuff, touching her bump and getting herself ready and doing makeup.

The hours she spends doing herself up baffles me, I'm not into the full on makeup look and i have friends who find it enjoyable and relaxing to do their makeup. All well and good when you've no where else to go or be and that's the highlight of her day. I could think of 1 million other things I'd rather do than play dress up and makeup- i did that when I was a child!!

As a FTM to be myself i hate when people say this to me but i find myself thinking and saying it about Terri, she's in for a huge shock when baby comes. Good luck doing your makeup for 2+ hours and curling your hair!!!

Reactions: 13
I'm 35 weeks same as Terror and feeling super tit i do find when I do my hair and light makeup i do feel better in myself and like the old me again.

We'd all be able to do our tan, lashes, curl our hair and put on outfits when you've no full time job or commitments. She sits around all day playing with baby stuff, touching her bump and getting herself ready and doing makeup.

The hours she spends doing herself up baffles me, I'm not into the full on makeup look and i have friends who find it enjoyable and relaxing to do their makeup. All well and good when you've no where else to go or be and that's the highlight of her day. I could think of 1 million other things I'd rather do than play dress up and makeup- i did that when I was a child!!

As a FTM to be myself i hate when people say this to me but i find myself thinking and saying it about Terri, she's in for a huge shock when baby comes. Good luck doing your makeup for 2+ hours and curling your hair!!!
She’ll still have the time to sit around & make herself look ‘perfect’. Davehhh will do the heavy lifting with the baby because he is a kept man with no job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am as far from being pregnant and I dont dress up to the nines like that.
Be comfortable is my motto. Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.

Reactions: 5
I think some women just have an easy pregnancy. I know I did. I didn’t even own leggings.

Reactions: 5
This fucker has no real job or other kids to look after sure what else is she gonna do with her time! She has all day to doll herself up and take the pic for the gram! She won't know what's hit her when that baby pops out. She'll get a good dose of reality then hopefully. U keep doing you and keeping it real, not everyone breezes through their pregnancies. I know I certainly didn't xx

• Haha
She is tone deaf. As someone who was an advocate for fertility she hasn’t a clue. Today is international wave of light where you light a candle for pregnancy and infant loss. She could of just took today off the pregnancy posts but no that would mean brands might forget she’s pregnant. I understand that they are over the moon and super excited but Jesus Terri read the room!
rant over 🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 33
It’s all she has. Pregnancy is her new content. She did the nurse abroad, then wedding, the house move and now the baby. She’d sell her soul to earn a quick quid

I'm cringing at all the pregnancy Tik tok-esque videos she's posting. Like the 'I got a baby in my belly' one. I post the rare picture on my story more so to update family/friends I don't see in a while but can't with the videos screaming I'M PREGNANT REMEMBER.

It’s all she has. Pregnancy is her new content. She did the nurse abroad, then wedding, the house move and now the baby. She’d sell her soul to earn a quick quid
Dont forget super rescuer dog mam 🙄🙄🙄... Covid super nurse extraordinaire... And Queen of cheap as chips tan

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.