Terrie McEvoy #4 promotes fertility & women's health, only does it for the wealth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but her nose looks bigger than her bump šŸ˜¬ Whoever sold her the Chanel sunglasses had a sense of humour anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When is the gender reveal šŸ™ˆ genuinely hope Terri has more luck than me šŸ¤£tried finding out the gender twice but the baby is in such a position that they canā€™t tell šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Terrie wonā€™t have to worry about going for a scan to find out the gender. Sheā€™ll just ask Jake, the super dog and ceo of Davys business. I wonder where would I get a dog like him? What? They donā€™t exist? I just have to lie and pretend Jakes human? Eh yeah I donā€™t think Iā€™d bother doing that, thatā€™s just weird. and where did she get those sunglasses? Oh wait jake picked them out I bet

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
When is the gender reveal šŸ™ˆ genuinely hope Terri has more luck than me šŸ¤£tried finding out the gender twice but the baby is in such a position that they canā€™t tell šŸ¤£
I think she said next week. Theyā€™ll have to go do some begging if they want that wasteland of a garden for their big reveal. Mrs sustainable will be cramming in flower walls and helium balloons like nobodies business,

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she said next week. Theyā€™ll have to go do some begging if they want that wasteland of a garden for their big reveal. Mrs sustainable will be cramming in flower walls and helium balloons like nobodies business,
Is Daveeeeeeeh not a gardener tho....you'd swear he has no green fingers looking at that garden

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The gender reveal, again just some stuff nice to be kept in private. No one gives a duck we found out for practical reasons! Like everyone else in the country My partner hasn't been able to attend any scans so i got the sex posted out as something just for him and news he could be the first to know and tell me.

There's just something very class-less about everyone knowing everything about her and her pregnancy?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Petition to leave gender reveal parties over in America!!! They are a the biggest waste of a day! An excuse to get more presents! She'll have a massive baby shower as well no doubt!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Petition to leave gender reveal parties over in America!!! They are a the biggest waste of a day! An excuse to get more presents! She'll have a massive baby shower as well no doubt!
Iā€™ve never been to one!! Donā€™t tell me they get presents at a gender reveal party too? šŸ™„ no doubt she will have a baby shower also šŸ™„

Reactions: 4
Fact sheā€™s being relatable now before tomorrowā€™s next #bumpstyle haul from pennyā€™s ā€œparenthood piecesā€ have you ever even heard the like šŸ™„ itā€™s not even maternity wear anymore
That phrase "parenthood wear" annoyed me it's the mom who gets pregnant not the dad so just call it like it is. Fuckin PC shite everywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Iā€™ve never been to one!! Donā€™t tell me they get presents at a gender reveal party too? šŸ™„ no doubt she will have a baby shower also šŸ™„
She will have every conceivable event possible so she can stock up. Iā€™d say she literally wonā€™t have to buy one thing for that baby. She would be brand ambassador for an undertakers if the price was right. I hate to think that people who are looking for advice for baby items are going to be looking at her page. Thereā€™s so much unnecessary rubbish out there pushed at parents. Sheā€™ll put her name to anything and persuade people itā€™s the best thing ever to line her own pockets.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As a mother of 3 she has absolutely no idea whats ahead of her. You can have an idea but you actually have no idea until your like a week in and reality hits with a newborn. All these pictures and showing off the bump will mean duck all. She is so oblivious and thats why it doesnt bother me cause she is living in cookoo land. Wont be long getting a reality check!šŸ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
As a mother of 3 she has absolutely no idea whats ahead of her. You can have an idea but you actually have no idea until your like a week in and reality hits with a newborn. All these pictures and showing off the bump will mean duck all. She is so oblivious and thats why it doesnt bother me cause she is living in cookoo land. Wont be long getting a reality check!šŸ˜
I'm looking forward to her getting that reality checkšŸ˜ wonder how will perfect terrie make those early days feeling like you've been hit by a train instaworthyšŸ¤”šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.