Terrie McEvoy #4 promotes fertility & women's health, only does it for the wealth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Daveh getting his sleeve tattoo removed or does it just look shite? Everything she posts annoys me these days

Reactions: 4
AAFF91C1-DB66-4EB5-AAA5-A1ADD0625CC6.jpeg

No escaping Terror these days. Don’t follow her on Instagram but still have her tormenting me unexpectedly

Reactions: 8
Why has she spent the last 3 weeks rotting everyone with non existent bump style for him to put a pic up only a week ago showing her with a belt pulling her suit in with zero bump. She’s making such a show of herself it’s cringeworthy. How does anyone take her seriously….

Reactions: 15
Just going to leave this here...
Amazing. And the comment underneath it is even more relevant. Imagine how much worse it's going to get when she starts getting gifted ridiculous amounts of things for free and tagging companies. She'll have to lose followers. As Holly Carpenter said, if you have no interest in kids, you couldn't be looking at it all. But if you have, you couldn't stomach looking at her smug face after getting everything thrown at her for nothing and saying everything is amazing and beautiful.

“Mam and dad celebrating some incredible news”….. don’t ya fu*king hate when “influencers” start that tit 🙄🤬😬
Jesus she could at least wait till she had the baby to start that nonsense. Nearly every post since she announced has been about the pregnancy. Even the charity post had to mention the bump. It's horrific. How have her friends and family not pulled her aside and told her to get a grip. I'd say Pippa can't believe the state of the carry on. Basically pimping out your unborn baby for likes and content.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Is Terror being paid for the charity TK Maxx collab??
I'd guess yes. If she wasn't I'd say she'd make it very clear. Out of all of the things these yokes do, taking money from a charity makes me the sickest.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I met Holly before in the George she's actually very normal and was dancing away with everyone on dancefloor. I thought she'd be the VIP type not mixing with he commonors but a lovely gir!

Terri and David "mum and dads night out"! I can't!!! 🤷 Any of her mates with half a brain should pull her aside!! It is so far beyond cringe!

Reactions: 13
Nikki and some of David’s family fly out on holidays a week before the gender reveal party……….. awkward!!!

Nikki and some of David’s family fly out on holidays a week before the gender reveal party……….. awkward!!!
Not defending them travelling in the first place but chances are they had the holiday booked before this head wrecker announced she was pregnant. If it was me I wouldn’t be changing my plans to go to a feckin baby shower

Reactions: 9
Her family and friends must be just absolutely done with the whole thing by now. Them not even being around for it says it all. And that Holly Carpenter post was totally directed at her too. She just can’t talk about anything else. She’s completely consumed.

Not defending them travelling in the first place but chances are they had the holiday booked before this head wrecker announced she was pregnant. If it was me I wouldn’t be changing my plans to go to a feckin baby shower
Usually I would say yes but not this year with covid and the quarantine Hotel so up in the air

Usually I would say yes but not this year with covid and the quarantine Hotel so up in the air
Covid or no Covid, i meant in general if I was due to go on holiday & a relative announced they were pregnant & having baby shower I wouldn’t be changing my holiday to be there for it. Totally agree the other one is in the wrong for travelling, I won’t be going anywhere this year as we have stuck to all restrictions so not defending her going away, she’s a disgrace. Can be sure if it was the other way round Terrie wouldn’t be changing her plans

Reactions: 6
Covid or no Covid, i meant in general if I was due to go on holiday & a relative announced they were pregnant & having baby shower I wouldn’t be changing my holiday to be there for it. Totally agree the other one is in the wrong for travelling, I won’t be going anywhere this year as we have stuck to all restrictions so not defending her going away, she’s a disgrace. Can be sure if it was the other way round Terrie wouldn’t be changing her plans
No what I mean is I don't think Nikki would've had the holiday booked til closer to the time they were going so she could see what way the quarantine is! Maybe I'm wrong and Nikki had it booked, but she knew Terrie was pregnant before the travel ban was set to be lifted.

Maybe Terrie decided to do it when she found out they’d be away 🤷‍♀️ Defo a rift but who knows what’s really going on....

Reactions: 5
No what I mean is I don't think Nikki would've had the holiday booked til closer to the time they were going so she could see what way the quarantine is! Maybe I'm wrong and Nikki had it booked, but she knew Terrie was pregnant before the travel ban was set to be lifted.
Sorry took that up wrong- she probably booked it to get out of having to go the gender reveal or whatever it is 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.