Terrie McEvoy #4 promotes fertility & women's health, only does it for the wealth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Dipshit Daveh still claiming to be a vegan or is that bowl of chowder full of dairy and fish that he’s eating in the background of Terrie’s story proving he’s as much of a fraud as her
Yes I came here to ask this too. I was sure he used to have it in his bio also before but could be mistaken on that

Reactions: 1
So early making her pregnancy announcement it is frightening! She must have been 7-8 weeks when she told, as she only had her 12 wk scan with me! Give or take delays due to cyber attack shes 14 weeks max!

There was a lady in Corridor who was a howl, saying to anyone who would listen "for all her fucking swipe ups you'd think she'd go private" (obviously no judgement on anyone who goes public or private)

Reactions: 33
God. I thought maybe that was her 20 week scan. That's crazy.

Reactions: 4
So crazy, what gets me is telling her 6 year old niece at 6 weeks or so, 1 in 4 pregnancys don't work out, why not wait to tell them, shield them some bit shows huge immaturity.

Reactions: 11
Imagine how upsetting it would be for them if there were complications and they had announced it so publicly. There's a reason you wait till after the 12 week scan.

Reactions: 7
I thought someone had spotted the date on her scan pic and it was from mid April? It looked like a fairly early scan but I doubt she announced it before 12 weeks.

Her scan pic looked similar to one I got at 10 weeks.

Reactions: 5
The date on her scan pic was mid April, and she announced it mid May so I really think she was 12 weeks when she announced. Anyone else think it feels like she announced it aaaaages ago? Was only 3 weeks ago

She must be holding out to see if she will get a #collab with the rotunda for private cover!!!

Reactions: 6
Imagine how upsetting it would be for them if there were complications and they had announced it so publicly. There's a reason you wait till after the 12 week scan.
If something did happen (god forbid) and she hadn’t announced it to the world, how would we all know to feel sorry for them, shower them with attention and all the rest.. horrible thing to say but that’s the impression I get

I genuinely think she was just being mindful of others, she seems like a decent person.

Absolutely, she didnt even acknowledge that it may be difficult for others, which if you were such a perfect fit for a fertility clinic would be the first thing you think of.

L
Iike how is she a nurse... Does she actually work

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I see Terrie is back to being a mad bastard again sticking her finger into David’s mouth

Do you honestly see her a hands on nurse doing the nitty gritty things nurses do. She is doing a leadership course to climb up the ladder sit in an office directing orders to those on the ground.... pretending she is important when really she is a useless fecker on a high wage..... its always the way....

Reactions: 16
Does bahama body ever really sell out??? Every time I go to penny’s its fully stocked. Looks like an awful dark/orange tan!!

Reactions: 8
Does bahama body ever really sell out??? Every time I go to penny’s its fully stocked. Looks like an awful dark/orange tan!!
Its always a mess of a shelf in Pennys…and only ever gets a small display as well, i think it will eventaully just be phased out…

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.