Terrie McEvoy #4 promotes fertility & women's health, only does it for the wealth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my word!! What year was this or when was it? Can’t seem to see a date on the article!! Shocked beyond words!! I also got abnormal cells removed aswell as the majority of female friends and family members!!
It was 2017. This article was November - Tina David’s mother died literally less than 6 months later and I’m sure they all knew she was terminal by then. How could you pull such a low attention seeking move related to cancer when someone that close to your partner was dying from it. She’s an absolute the more I think about it

Reactions: 13
She's only half way through her pregnancy...She's just playing her cards right...get it in nice and early! I'm sure the free 1500e uppa baby Vista will be rolling in in no time!

Reactions: 6
She is a disgusting human being for that situation. I remember watching and thinking omg that poor girl. She talked about possibly not being able to have kids and it turned out she had abnormal cells.

Same with Rosie the con Connelly

Disgusting to use cancer to likes

Reactions: 11
It’s been discussed in length in earlier threads. https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

This article goes through how she was posting. Teasing major health issues (cancer), showing flowers etc. Rosie and the Insta huns were sending her but never fully disclosing what was going on. Basically what most people gleamed from the whole saga is that she had an abnormal smear and got some abnormal cells removed. In that article it goes on about how she had to wait 6 months for the “all clear” when she was off travelling the world having a great time. Complete insult to all of us who have had cancer. She’s an absolute weapon
Jesus. There are so many shady stories from her past that don’t match up with the way she portrays herself at all. How has she got away with so much without any consequences 🤬

Reactions: 7
Jesus. There are so many shady stories from her past that don’t match up with the way she portrays herself at all. How has she got away with so much without any consequences 🤬
It’s easy really we live in the “be kind” era where anyone who dares question is a troll a bully or desperately unhappy with their own life

Reactions: 20
I’ve posted this before, maybe on this thread actually but the reason I first started following Terrie was because all the other stun huns were giving her shout outs for her ‘brave’ and ‘such awful news’ posts. So off I went like the sheep I was and have yet to find out what the duck the sad news was. Abnormal cells? ffs🙄🙄🙄

*obvs this can actually mean cancer treatment for some but that weapon used it for click bait and followers. head.

Reactions: 12
I just can’t get over how she wears a different dress every time she goes out. Nearly every night she’s in something different. It’s such wastefulness. Also can’t get over how much she goes out but that’s a different story.

Reactions: 11
Exactly and it’s all there in that article in case she was hoping people would forget. She 110% went on as if she had been diagnosed with cancer. I remember vividly as I had just gone through cancer and she lived near me in Sydney. The absolute dramatics of it. She would say things after like she wouldn’t be sharing all the details as it’s private etc. and I wondered had she backed herself into a corner making out it was more serious than what it was and couldn’t admit the truth.

Rosie the con is no better going on as if she had been diagnosed with breast cancer only in the last few months when she didn’t even know herself.
Boils my blood that these scammers would use a “cancer scare” as content. Wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy
I wouldn’t call any of it content. It’s a disgrace to do that. Is nothing private at all anymore. There all as bad as each other

Another grey nursery. Ffs lads are ye allergic to colour. DOES SHE NOT KNOW NIKKI DID GREY FIRST QUICK NIKKI GET YOUR PICS UP #ONEYEARAGO BEFORE PEOPLE LOOK AT TERRI'S!!!!
As a nurse she should know colour stimulates as baby. Moron 😂
I just can’t get over how she wears a different dress every time she goes out. Nearly every night she’s in something different. It’s such wastefulness. Also can’t get over how much she goes out but that’s a different story.
and you could have a new dress everyday if you were gifted all of them

Reactions: 5
It’s the “I care for the environment- we’re vegan” but I wear a different dress/outfit every day! I’ve never seen her wear any of that sports gear that herself and himself were promoting not long ago!

Reactions: 9
I’d say it kills her deep down that people like Katie & the rest of us can see straight through her begging bowl act for baby bits. She thought this pregnancy was going to elevate her to some sort of celebrity status for real but unfortunately that Repromed scandal is not going away like all her other scams. She truly is a vile person.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wow. I was kinda speechless last night when I saw Katie's message and the response from Terri.

We've all done a "Katie" on it, sent the text, email, WhatsApp or DM to the person we were talking about! You die on the inside and wish you could do a Chandler Bing on it click your fingers and go back in time! I don't think Katie's message was a DM to Terri!

Terris response to me the scorpi and defensiveness of it tells a different story. To me, she should have saved the story and instead of calling it the "baby list" called it the "begging list". I am utterly speecheless that someone would out up a begging list like that. She might as well have typed it in Caps Lock and entitled it here's all the tit i want brands to send me. I think it's very class-less and actually quiet rude and ignorant.

Maybe I'm just cut from a different cloth. If you had asked me a year ago i would have said "yeah I'll be the one decorating the Nursery and buying things" but there is something about these lists online that doesn't sit right with me. As a pregnant woman you are bombarded with lists of "must have" and "baby essentials". I'm just not buying into it. How did our parents or our granny's do it. They didn't have the ABC co sleeper123 or the 1 million bleeping muslin cloths!!! For someone who bangs on about consumerism and pretends to be captain planet she needs to pick her lane and stay in it!!

Reactions: 29
It’s the “I care for the environment- we’re vegan” but I wear a different dress/outfit every day! I’ve never seen her wear any of that sports gear that herself and himself were promoting not long ago!
I agree. Veganism is a lifestyle, not just about dietary choices. Of course every little helps but it does send a slightly odd message. They travel a lot too pre covid - think I read somewhere that like a year of veganism is cancelled out by a single long haul flight.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Wow. I was kinda speechless last night when I saw Katie's message and the response from Terri.

We've all done a "Katie" on it, sent the text, email, WhatsApp or DM to the person we were talking about! You die on the inside and wish you could do a Chandler Bing on it click your fingers and go back in time! I don't think Katie's message was a DM to Terri!

Terris response to me the scorpi and defensiveness of it tells a different story. To me, she should have saved the story and instead of calling it the "baby list" called it the "begging list". I am utterly speecheless that someone would out up a begging list like that. She might as well have typed it in Caps Lock and entitled it here's all the tit i want brands to send me. I think it's very class-less and actually quiet rude and ignorant.

Maybe I'm just cut from a different cloth. If you had asked me a year ago i would have said "yeah I'll be the one decorating the Nursery and buying things" but there is something about these lists online that doesn't sit right with me. As a pregnant woman you are bombarded with lists of "must have" and "baby essentials". I'm just not buying into it. How did our parents or our granny's do it. They didn't have the ABC co sleeper123 or the 1 million bleeping muslin cloths!!! For someone who bangs on about consumerism and pretends to be captain planet she needs to pick her lane and stay in it!!
Love and agree 100% with your last paragraph in particular. Ftm last year and it’s bloody over done and would nearly panic you if you took notice of those fools online. You need this that and the other and them getting it all for free. A baby needs clothes and nappies and mainly just you, their mama is all they want and mama knows best. And mama does not have to be posing in a floral silk night gown, with flawless making and dangling hair extensions and a flat stomach before the baby is a day old! The unrealistic expectations society has put on the modern mother is absurd … make ten times worse by the money grabbing insta huns!

Reactions: 21
She just hasnt shown it yet id say.....
I’d say she has lots already. She’ll just space it all out so it doesn’t look as bad. Sure she has months to go yet. She’ll have to practice her shocked face for when she’s kindly gifted all the things on the wish list she posted publicly. Oh my god guys, this is an absolute game changer. So handy. You definitely need it. Now swipe up and buy it so I can make money from you.
And don’t anyone dare question me or I will tear you to shreds with a big smile on my face and a love heart emoji

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Omg them abnormal cells are so common tho. My sister had them removed. It wasn’t even a proper operation. That’s disgusting making out it was more than it was. Like that’s a joke and all the stun huns rally around her. Bet it didn’t stop the sales pitches. 🤬🤬🤬
I also had those cells removed…awake…on my lunch break! bleeping shocking attention seeking behaviour from this absolute tool

Reactions: 19
I’d say she has lots already. She’ll just space it all out so it doesn’t look as bad. Sure she has months to go yet. She’ll have to practice her shocked face for when she’s kindly gifted all the things on the wish list she posted publicly. Oh my god guys, this is an absolute game changer. So handy. You definitely need it. Now swipe up and buy it so I can make money from you.
And don’t anyone dare question me or I will tear you to shreds with a big smile on my face and a love heart emoji
Can't stomach this tit! You don't need any of.the tit People go on about! Maybe I'll be eating My words by time my baby comes!! But i can't abide by the excessive consumerism! And also posting the reply to Katie?? Was it really necessary!!

Reactions: 8
Can't stomach this tit! You don't need any of.the tit People go on about! Maybe I'll be eating My words by time my baby comes!! But i can't abide by the excessive consumerism! And also posting the reply to Katie?? Was it really necessary!!
No bother to her to push it all after getting it for free. And it’s so easy to persuade first time parents they need all sorts of unnecessary tit when they don’t know any better. We’ll considering some of the stunts she’s pulled already, this is tame.

Reactions: 1
I only dip in and out of terries stories but I don’t think she pretends to be vegan does she? She’s pescatarian if anything and David seems to have removed all references from his bio now too.
The eco warrior angle is a hard one to
maintain unless you are genuinely passionate about it like theuselessproject

No bother to her to push it all after getting it for free. And it’s so easy to persuade first time parents they need all sorts of unnecessary tit when they don’t know any better. We’ll considering some of the stunts she’s pulled already, this is tame.
It's only a matter of time before she does a poxy hospital bag video with #gifted ulluv bags. It's overdone to death at this stage. As a pregnant FTM I have a pain in my face seeing all these people getting everything for free and telling us all how essential they are. To the point where I won't buy off the companies who are sending out freebies!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.