Terrie McEvoy #4 promotes fertility & women's health, only does it for the wealth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So disappointed in Belle hair paying this one to advertise for them :rolleyes: Nancy and her team have been my hairdressers for years, they are so popular already! I have messaged them to say I will no longer be returning to them because of this, absolutely sickened

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Anyone tempted to by the Belle Brush, image search on Ali and you’ll find it for €2.50

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So disappointed in Belle hair paying this one to advertise for them :rolleyes: Nancy and her team have been my hairdressers for years, they are so popular already! I have messaged them to say I will no longer be returning to them because of this, absolutely sickened
Good on you. That's the only way to end this tit. Companies won't continue handing them out constant freebies if it's pissing off loyal paying customers.

Reactions: 12
Did they reply?

Reactions: 1
I’d love if someone spotted daveh taking the photos for instagrammers in the wild page, I love that account

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn't some restaurant post last summer that an influencer (they didn't name who) got in contact asking for dinner and they'd give them exposure and then they didn't turn up.

So it doesn't surprise me she's eating out all the time if you're not paying for it!! I think this is what they are all at.

Jennifer Wynn or Wyrnn (can't think of her name) is very glam and always posting a new outfit every day. She was asked in a q&a about amount of clothes she has and laughed her head off at the absurdity of it. she explained how brands send her clothes she trys them on, styles them differently, how she would wear them etc and sends them back. She said on the odd occasion she sees something she likes and buys it at a discount, but otherwise everything is sent back and she's paid for working with the shop!

To me, that's what they all do! Some of the stuff Terri shows....sure you wear it hun. Sure.

Excuse yourself. Daveh is a leading entrepreneur in the doggy world!!!
😂😂 I’m still scarlehhh for him for setting that up…

Anyone tempted to by the Belle Brush, image search on Ali and you’ll find it for €2.50
I bought it in Dunnes ages ago because I have extensions…don’t waste your money!

Reactions: 2
"Crazy adventures". Sticking our tongues out, pulling funny faces and sticking fingers up t'other nose. A real crazy pair we have doing the predictable house, dog, baby thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"Crazy adventures". Sticking our tongues out, pulling funny faces and sticking fingers up t'other nose. A real crazy pair we have doing the predictable house, dog, baby thing.
Proper mad bastard stuff right there! Insufferable woman....sorry girl as that's the way she acts epppppin and eeeeeking like a cat on a hot tin roof!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also, it’s so hard to gauge if that’s her actual personality or if she puts it on! If she does actually carry on like that, she’d want to grow up a bit, I’d say Davehh is driven demented with her

Reactions: 2
Also, it’s so hard to gauge if that’s her actual personality or if she puts it on! If she does actually carry on like that, she’d want to grow up a bit, I’d say Davehh is driven demented with her
I highly doubt it. I’d say she’s far from that in real life. That’s just the persona she wants to portray. I’d say she’d absolutely cut you in two to get what she wants. There’s no way she’s got as far as she has without being shrewd and cut throat behind the scenes

Reactions: 11
My friend is a nurse and is 7 months pregnant - still working away but was redirected! This is just an excuse for Terri to not work - sure she’s barely worked as a nurse since qualifying
Ya all redirected, and rightly so, no issue with that but if i was a nurse and that wan used that as an excuse id go ballistic, did she nurse in Australia?

Ya i used to also buy stuff of belle hair, but also will not be returning no way!

Where is that beach?? cause there is never anyone on it even a hot day like today I thought it must be a private beach?
My thoughts exactly always deserted. Maybe its a security thing for her as shes such a big celeb

Also she said the other day that she wasnt that happy in Australia yet yday she was like reminded of Sydney....do these fools forget what they say on their stories?? Painful

Reactions: 1
There’s a part of Rush South beach that’s a bit of a walk away from the car park, it’s always empty every time I’ve walked down!

Shes another dose!!! Thinks she great but shes a typical mean girl.
Dead right for not going back

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.