Terrie McEvoy #4 promotes fertility & women's health, only does it for the wealth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she wearing so many fakes on her page??
Her new ysl fake clutch & the LV

Reactions: 1
She posted the spreadsheet…. Absolutely shameless.. I think 50% of the stuff she posted in the hope of freebies is totally unnecessary and a total waste…. A rug 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 14
She posted the spreadsheet…. Absolutely shameless.. I think 50% of the stuff she posted in the hope of freebies is totally unnecessary and a total waste…. A rug 🙄🙄🙄
It’s vile. I’m sure there’s plenty of those lists online already without her having to put up hers. It’s purely for the freebies. And it’s encouraging people to go out and buy so much unnecessary rubbish they won’t need. It’s fine for her cause she won’t have to pay for it.

Reactions: 8
To be fair, that girl was rude af and that message was obvs meant for someone else, like I’ve been looking but I don’t think any baby stuff has been gifted has it?

Reactions: 7
To be fair, that girl was rude af and that message was obvs meant for someone else, like I’ve been looking but I don’t think any baby stuff has been gifted has it?
No doesn't seem that anything has been gifted tbf. However, speaking to somebody in that nature when you're a nurse..... Eeeek

Reactions: 6
No doesn't seem that anything has been gifted tbf. However, speaking to somebody in that nature when you're a nurse..... Eeeek
Fair play to her actually. Her profession is irrelevant... she's not speaking to a patient like that. If someone's a rude witch to you it's only right to put them in their place.

Reactions: 19
Fair play to her actually. Her profession is irrelevant... she's not speaking to a patient like that. If someone's a rude witch to you it's only right to put them in their place.
Yeah I don’t see how her profession has anything to do with it, I’m a nurse and if someone wrote that message to me, I’d probably say a lot worse 🤣

Reactions: 9
i think that message is fair game when she sells away every other aspect of her life!! Like she’ll be showing her freebies in weeks to come no doubt

Reactions: 17
Guys… she said that list was from her friend… then the friend was tagged and turned out to be the owner of 23 the agency, who are terries agent… that was a begging wish list just shared differently. Be under no illusions

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Yeah I don’t see how her profession has anything to do with it, I’m a nurse and if someone wrote that message to me, I’d probably say a lot worse 🤣
I'm the same got tit the last day for commenting on nikki thread who cares what profession we are didn't take a class on being nice all the time 🤣

And also let's be realistic Terri is not a "nurse" 2 shifts a year hardly makes her Florence Nightingale

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Stop making a show of yourself terrie. You're gonna be a mam soon eeek mad bastard.
Touched a nerve obviously, I’d say she has loads of collabs lined up. She knows she’s going to get a backlash. Hence the shopping trip to buy a few bits to make it look like she’s not getting everything for free.

I'm the same got tit the last day for commenting on nikki thread who cares what profession we are didn't take a class on being nice all the time 🤣

And also let's be realistic Terri is not a "nurse" 2 shifts a year hardly makes her Florence Nightingale
[/QUOTE
Id say she wasn’t seen for dust as soon as she got her vaccine. I can’t imagine Terrie being much use in a hospital. They were probably delighted to see the back of her.

Reactions: 6
Guys… she said that list was from her friend… then the friend was tagged and turned out to be the owner of 23 the agency, who are terries agent… that was a begging wish list just shared differently. Be under no illusions
Everything is for sale so sure didn’t she do a promotion with the fertility people and bam up the duffers 😂

Reactions: 4
Why is she wearing so many fakes on her page??
Her new ysl fake clutch & the LV
I dont know which LV bag she shared but the YSL is real. Its the uptown pouch. Its reasonably priced as far as designer goes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.