Terrie McEvoy #4 promotes fertility & women's health, only does it for the wealth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also she said the other day that she wasnt that happy in Australia yet yday she was like reminded of Sydney....do these fools forget what they say on their stories?? Painful
She also said on her stories 'chat' last weekend that she can't wait to run into a plane when someone asked her will she fly before the baby is born. Has she forgotten how many free 'Staycations' she's gotten as brand ambassador of Discover Ireland to encourage her followers to holiday at home during a pandemic? Tax payers money actually, as Discover Ireland is the marketing wing of Failte Ireland, heavily funded by the taxpayer. And this baby will have a carbon footprint the size of a small country before she's born with those two as parents.

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion: Terrie McEvoy #5 thinks excel baby list (begging) is OK, ignoring Repromed scandal but it ain't going away

• Heart
Reactions: 33
New thread title #5 this ones page has scandels galore. Now they are three and soon to be 4 ... Until that is poor jake gets the door 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“ Date Night “ Eh there’s only the 2 of you 🙄 every night is date night you absolute tool

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Q. How do you know when an influencer has bought something?

A. They'll bleeping tell you! Isn't that right Terror!! Good for you buying something for yourself! (For once!)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've never posted before but do you see her showing the materials for pawfect by Jake after Ali Express was mentioned..
I'm sure it is a coincidence

• Haha
Reactions: 7
With that swipe up for the €377 baby monitor, does that mean Teri will get something if anyone buys one?

Reactions: 7
With that swipe up for the €377 baby monitor, does that mean Teri will get something if anyone buys one?
Don't ya know well she wouldn't be bothered sharing the link to it unless she'll get a percentage from it

Reactions: 9
Don't ya know well she wouldn't be bothered sharing the link to it unless she'll get a percentage from it
Would she be able to do that if she didnt declare it's a collab? If she can put up posts that look like she's just recommending something but still be earning money from it, it's very misleading. She should have to be very clear about her relationship with brands. Her of all people.

Reactions: 1
Would she be able to do that if she didnt declare it's a collab? If she can put up posts that look like she's just recommending something but still be earning money from it, it's very misleading. She should have to be very clear about her relationship with brands. Her of all people.
It doesn't necessarily mean it's a collab. It could be an affiliate link, which means she gets a tiny tiny %. But I see she doesn't have #AF written on it. Who knows, maybe she was being sound sharing the link coz it's on sale, and also gave her an opportunity to say she PAID FOR IT (well done hun, like the majority of the population have to pay for their bits, don't come looking for recognition) but I highly doubt St Terrie would share any link unless get a few cents for it somewhere! Or maybe if they see enough people buying from the link they will eventually give her a collab coz they'll know its worth their while then 🤷🏼‍♀️

ETA sure its hard to know what they are and aren't declaring! The industry needs to be way more regulated. Tax man is missing out on a fortune with these beggars I'd say!

Reactions: 5
It doesn't necessarily mean it's a collab. It could be an affiliate link, which means she gets a tiny tiny %. But I see she doesn't have #AF written on it. Who knows, maybe she was being sound sharing the link coz it's on sale, and also gave her an opportunity to say she PAID FOR IT (well done hun, like the majority of the population have to pay for their bits, don't come looking for recognition) but I highly doubt St Terrie would share any link unless get a few cents for it somewhere! Or maybe if they see enough people buying from the link they will eventually give her a collab coz they'll know its worth their while then 🤷🏼‍♀️

ETA sure its hard to know what they are and aren't declaring! The industry needs to be way more regulated. Tax man is missing out on a fortune with these beggars I'd say!
If it was anyone else, you could be right. But not this leech. Why is she even recommending something that she hasn’t even used yet? I’d say they’re all trying to find ways around declaring collabs and affiliate links because they’re getting called out on it. Companies are willing to turn a blind eye to keep them sweet too. It’s so frustrating

Reactions: 5
Terrie is delighted it’s Friday. She’s had a tough one. They should treat themselves to a date night and dinner out

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can we club together and The Terror a disctionary and a thesaurus!! Only words used ever: Insane, obsessed, OMG! Eeeeek, can't cope!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.