Terrie McEvoy #4 promotes fertility & women's health, only does it for the wealth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys turns out if terries stories are anything to go by, I need maternity trousers because I’m bloated waiting for my period. Anyone got a code or a swipe up ?
First time in my life I thought maternity jeans might actually fall off someone

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her bump is smaller than my stomach before pregnancy I’m almost 13 weeks pregnant and noticeably so I had to change to maternity pants this week as none of of other ones woukd close but I’d have been happy to wear my regular clothes as long as I could . I actually have friends going through treatment and infertility only insta and facebook and am very conscious not to be spamming my own pages with pregnancy stuff tbh besides being hurtful to some it’s fairly boring really

Reactions: 12
I was 22 weeks on my first before I had to loosen the buttons on my jeans and I was WAY heftier than Tez.

it’s going to be a lonnnggggggg pregnancy ladzzzzzzz

Reactions: 7
She’s got to get the bump out front and Centre so Bellababy, Tony Keely and co know to send her all the free stuff 🙄
We have the hospital bag content to look forward to… which I always think is gas coming from FTM. Tell us AFTER what you brought and what you wish you’d brought (if you must)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is going to get awful back pain if she carries on this farce of sticking her tummy out 24/7 🙈 I mean, having a medical background she should know she doesn’t need to be doing this as the majority of first time mothers won’t have a bump until much later 😬 #bumpstyle🤰🏻

Reactions: 5
She’s wearing maternity jeans now 😂😂😂 I’m unable
She is ridiculous, I never even worn Maternity clothes in my first . Just wore floaty dresses etc towards the end . We actually had a nice summer than year. 2nd didn’t change to maternity until 30 off weeks.

Reactions: 1
Ah lads, all this bump talk is making me feel a bit huge! I'm only slightly ahead of Terrie on my first and have had a noticeable bump for a few weeks. Everyone carries differently!

I thought those jeans looked really nice and am nearly influenced to buy them (not through her AF link though!)

I do agree she looks silly sticking out the teeny bump #bumpstyle

Ah lads, all this bump talk is making me feel a bit huge! I'm only slightly ahead of Terrie on my first and have had a noticeable bump for a few weeks. Everyone carries differently!

I thought those jeans looked really nice and am nearly influenced to buy them (not through her AF link though!)

I am a few weeks ahead of her too and I have a bump! I can conceal it well under certain clothes as I haven’t told many people…. I just don’t see the point of walking around with your back arched like a pretzel to prove you are pregnant 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let’s face it we all knew she would be a dose for the duration of this pregnancy. I’m only waiting for her ‘cravings’ to start. I feel she will be one of these mad bastards eating or claiming to eat all sorts so she can sit there pulling silly faces and being so wild and crazy.

• Haha
I am a few weeks ahead of her too and I have a bump! I can conceal it well under certain clothes as I haven’t told many people…. I just don’t see the point of walking around with your back arched like a pretzel to prove you are pregnant 😅
Yeah, I get ya, I just don't bother concealing it myself. I've been living in loungewear for the last year and the couple of maternity bits I have are sooo comfy!!

Yeah, I get ya, I just don't bother concealing it myself. I've been living in loungewear for the last year and the couple of maternity bits I have are sooo comfy!!
Ya I’m not really hiding it as such just constantly in tracksuits and I haven’t made any scans and babygrow pregnancy announcements on social media either.. I don’t know, I feel the sooner everyone knows and the sooner the “bump” is paraded it will feel like the longest pregnancy in the world 🙈 and the thought of the “not long now” comments wither me 🤣

Reactions: 2

Oh 100% everyone’s pregnancy is different but Terrie looks ridiculous pretending to have a bump and then proving she hasn’t got a bump. like this was her on Saturday night with a flatter stomach than I’ve had in years!!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I’m only after having a 9lb baby, I’m 4’11 and my bump didn’t show until I was 29 weeks and she’s going around like that at 18 weeks. I feel sorry for us 😂

If anyone follows Danielle (Rosie Con lookalike) she's also pregnant with her 1st. Similar slim figure and you wouldn't notice her bump in some outfits only for she's holding it!

Guys turns out if terries stories are anything to go by, I need maternity trousers because I’m bloated waiting for my period. Anyone got a code or a swipe up ?
First time in my life I thought maternity jeans might actually fall off someone
Comment of the week 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.