Terrie McEvoy #4 promotes fertility & women's health, only does it for the wealth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah her stomach is as flat as a pancake! Please stop shoving your non existent bump out!

Reactions: 10
Are we going to have # number of weeks every week ? 🙄 I’m unfollowing if so, it’s not even half way yet ffs - longest pregnancy ever

Reactions: 7
Sorry are we not going to talk about the fact she's using a song written about the loss of a baby to flaunt her bump.....and for the second time? Seriously how thick and insensitive is she!??

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Are we going to have # number of weeks every week ? 🙄 I’m unfollowing if so, it’s not even half way yet ffs - longest pregnancy ever
I’m a few weeks ahead of her and about 5 people know 🤣 I think this really drags out a pregnancy. She needs to stop this incessant posting… yes it’s an exciting time but reign it in a bit.. some of her followers are probably from when she was working with that fertility crowd and this tit could be triggering.

Reactions: 9
How can she be in love with the baby 18 weeks when she probably only knows she’s pregnant with like 13 weeks 🙄🙈 a bleeping nurse that’s an ambassador for a fertility mustn’t know your week 1 is counted from the day of your last period! Thick as a ditch.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow. In due my period tomorrow and my bloat is bigger than that. And I’ve a colostomy bag so I can’t even say I’m constipated any more 🤣if I don’t laugh I will cry. But really, Father’s Day - she front a fertility campaign and then she is parading a ‘bump’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is the most selfish person ever! She knows the hate she got after the repromed campaign and hasn't stopped shoving her "bump" in everyone's face since! Heartless witch! The more she shows the "bump" the more freebies she'll get so that's all she's concerned with

Reactions: 8
This one boils my piss. I do not for one second begrudge her pregnancy or the natural excitement she obviously has but what I cannot stand is the falseness and complete lack of tact that this girl posses. And I am purposely calling her a girl cos I wouldn't class her as a woman. 🤦🏻‍♀️

She continues to post bump pics and pregnancy related content, when forgive me if I am wrong, but so far has only posted one trigger warning around said posts. She has to know that her follower count increased as a result of the Repromed collab, woman who genuinely struggled with fertility issues and/ or baby loss and this one is blatantly sticking two fingers up at all of them.

She has annointed herself as the patron Saint of nursing but when was the last time she worked 🤷🏻‍♀️If she posts one more time about college and her results I will scream. Terrie you are not the first person to go back to college and further your education. Try working full time and working towards a qualification and them come back to me 😂

There is just nothing redeeming about her and find her so vacuous and false. She reminds me so much of the wizard in the wizard of Oz....all smoke and mirrors but nothing much behind the curtain 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
To be fair I don't agree with trigger warnings. If people followed her as a result of Repromed, they would know now she is pregnant and what they have signed up to by following. Everything you post could possibly trigger someone!

She's just a selfish witch who wants everyone for nothing and plays all sweet and innocent when really she is a conniving, greedy, horrible person!

Reactions: 9
Jeez she’s such an air headed bimbo. Does she not realise that song is about a still birth. She can’t be a reader…how can she not know about the song?

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Jeez she’s such an air headed bimbo. Does she not realise that song is about a still birth. She can’t be a reader…how can she not know about the song?
God just when you thought she couldn’t get any more insensitive.

Reactions: 3
This con artist will fool some of the people some of the time, but she won't fool all of the people all of the time. She should have her nursing licence revoked for the scam in Sydney alone , it would go against The Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct. Joe Soaps aside, the way all the other Instahuns lap up her posts, I can tell you it's because they're all at it - conning people and they want to keep up the fake friendships to to keep the popularity meter ticking thus have the €€€'s rolling in. God be with the days when only people who have actual talent or were outstanding in their field in their profession, sportspeople, movie stars, the original supermodels (Cindy/Kate/Claudia etc.) put their blood sweat and tears into their brand ambassadorships. Selling dog bandanas cogged from goodness knows where, jesus wept. And don't get me started on her Repromed 'infertility conversation' partnership, file that underneath completely unethical and heartless - so many women and couples have been to hell and back in their baby journey, and this one constantly flaunts her pregnancy after gaining followers on the back of the campaign. That was an absolute tone deaf ambassadorship and Repromed and Terrie need to come out and address it. (Flaunting her pregnancy is to be expected from her, but the Repromed stuff should've been turned down or withdrawn). The sooner this this spoofers days are numbered the better. The only 'good' things I have to say about her is her tan is always amazing, and she has a great figure for any type of clothing, but that's superficial and doesn't scratch the surface towards redeeming herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This con artist will fool some of the people some of the time, but she won't fool all of the people all of the time. She should have her nursing licence revoked for the scam in Sydney alone , it would go against The Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct. Joe Soaps aside, the way all the other Instahuns lap up her posts, I can tell you it's because they're all at it - conning people and they want to keep up the fake friendships to to keep the popularity meter ticking thus have the €€€'s rolling in. God be with the days when only people who have actual talent or were outstanding in their field in their profession, sportspeople, movie stars, the original supermodels (Cindy/Kate/Claudia etc.) put their blood sweat and tears into their brand ambassadorships. Selling dog bandanas cogged from goodness knows where, jesus wept. And don't get me started on her Repromed 'infertility conversation' partnership, file that underneath completely unethical and heartless - so many women and couples have been to hell and back in their baby journey, and this one constantly flaunts her pregnancy after gaining followers on the back of the campaign. That was an absolute tone deaf ambassadorship and Repromed and Terrie need to come out and address it. (Flaunting her pregnancy is to be expected from her, but the Repromed stuff should've been turned down or withdrawn). The sooner this this spoofers days are numbered the better. The only 'good' things I have to say about her is her tan is always amazing, and she has a great figure for any type of clothing, but that's superficial and doesn't scratch the surface towards redeeming herself.
Did u notice the girl who had bought the same zara dress as her and said in her story (that terrie had reposted) "im so glad i bought this dress terrie mce has worn it to dinner and i know the whole of ireland is going to want it now" like seriously what have people become! She looked like someone in their 30s too- cringee

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m a few weeks ahead of her and about 5 people know 🤣 I think this really drags out a pregnancy. She needs to stop this incessant posting… yes it’s an exciting time but reign it in a bit.. some of her followers are probably from when she was working with that fertility crowd and this tit could be triggering.
Congratulations 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Did u notice the girl who had bought the same zara dress as her and said in her story (that terrie had reposted) "im so glad i bought this dress terrie mce has worn it to dinner and i know the whole of ireland is going to want it now" like seriously what have people become! She looked like someone in their 30s too- cringee
Oh yes, cringe factor 100!! Like QVC shopping channel Summer 2021 irish-style, 😂😂😂and you're thinking, who are they trying to fool!? Worse thing is loads fall for it, I've worked with highly skilled, intelligent professional women in their 30s/40s and am amazed how sucked in they get... they lose their marbles over having gotten the latest outfit/gimmick/products some Instahun has flogged 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.