Terrie McEvoy #2 Eeek all the Jake spam, I’ll work a few shifts but just for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is she going to be going needing a full body tan like? Just get him to do her two feet and her one useful hand and be done with it like. I find it awkward to curl my hair with two hands never mind one she’s some chancer
Aw no that wrecks my head. If I'm tanning it's either whole body or nothing. The jumpsuit now is another issue. How the feck can she manage with 1 hand? Clearly not as bad as she has dramatised it to be

Reactions: 11
The comment she loves about leaving unrealistic expectations in 2020. Hilariously ironic that she loves it, she is one of the leaders of the industry pushing unrealistic expectations on mostly young impressionable girls. Making them think they need perfect everything, perfect teeth, extensions, botox, fillers, lashes, crappy pallets, tan (even when you're just out of hospital and going nowhere), a new pair of nikes every week, a primark haul every 2nd week, about 20 shackets, .. the list is endless.🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This should lead you to it

Thanks! Is LBP Nikki & is she related to Terrie ?

Sorry Terrie annoys me so much I tend to skip her stories a lot

Reactions: 3
Here is an article about it

Chemotherapy?!!!!!
Jesus christ, how many times did they say 'life changing news'?? 🙄

Reactions: 3
bit off topic but do they rent or own that house they are in? 🤔
Rents, another exaggerated truth. Phrases things to seem like they own/had cancer and let's everyone off with their assumptions and has news articles wrote but never comes out to clarify. Someone posted a link previously to the listing

Reactions: 10
Rents, another exaggerated truth. Phrases things to seem like they own/had cancer and let's everyone off with their assumptions and has news articles wrote but never comes out to clarify. Someone posted a link previously to the listing
I always thought they bought but then realised they couldn’t have as they were only back in the country . She did the whole “ showing keys “ and I thought how ?! She is extremely fake . I don’t get it with her .

Reactions: 9
When Nikki was asked last week in one of show me a pic of “ favourite picture of Terri and David’s wedding “ she put up a photo of her and croia ... !!! Not of the bride and groom LOL !i remember thinking my god they really dislike her ! No one wished her happy birthday either publicly ... there is clearly no love loss there ...

Reactions: 7
Its all so contrived and all for the gram with Terrie. From the house which is rented , to the pics of her in scrubs being Florence Nightingale to the harping on about their beach and their special places I just had to unfollow.

I think they are in a very co dependant relationship and I think if anything serious happened to either of them (not wishing it on them) I don't think they would be able to cope. David seems to do everything household related, nothing wrong with that, but can't seem to cope for 3 days without her while she is in hospital 🤔 They are both in their 30s , get some fecking independence.

Influenecrs are just really getting on my nerves this Christmas. There is literally nothing and I mean nothing about their lives that inspires me or makes me covet their lifestyle

Reactions: 22
When Nikki was asked last week in one of show me a pic of “ favourite picture of Terri and David’s wedding “ she put up a photo of her and croia ... !!! Not of the bride and groom LOL !i remember thinking my god they really dislike her ! No one wished her happy birthday either publicly ... there is clearly no love loss there ...
Funny as not so long ago they were up each other’s holes! Nikki was bridesmaid for Terri! Aswell as that Terri got a special mention when there mum (rip) passed away for looking after her so well! Whatever went on I’d say it’s Aimee/nikki that are carrying it on, Terri is fake as duck and would get on with them for the sake of it, the other 2 are bitchy as anything

Reactions: 5
Terror terrie the absolute mad bastard with the crazy shenanigans 🤪🤪 i think she's very immature deep down, also think its funny how she probably spent more time in the hospital over Xmas than the whole year as a pretend nurse, nothing wrong with her living in a rented house but her other fake lifestyle and pretending that her nursing career is her passion and insinuating she had cervical cancer years ago and then of course when she fell of her bike and acted like it was facial reconstruction she needed. She's very immature and childish but somehow she has a young following of girls so can't see her going just yet unfortunately

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Terror terrie the absolute mad bastard with the crazy shenanigans 🤪🤪 i think she's very immature deep down, also think its funny how she probably spent more time in the hospital over Xmas than the whole year as a pretend nurse, nothing wrong with her living in a rented house but her other fake lifestyle and pretending that her nursing career is her passion and insinuating she had cervical cancer years ago and then of course when she fell of her bike and acted like it was facial reconstruction she needed. She's very immature and childish but somehow she has a young following of girls so can't see her going just yet unfortunately
Can you get the pandemic payment if you get laid off from being a full time mad bastard ?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Its all so contrived and all for the gram with Terrie. From the house which is rented , to the pics of her in scrubs being Florence Nightingale to the harping on about their beach and their special places I just had to unfollow.

I think they are in a very co dependant relationship and I think if anything serious happened to either of them (not wishing it on them) I don't think they would be able to cope. David seems to do everything household related, nothing wrong with that, but can't seem to cope for 3 days without her while she is in hospital 🤔 They are both in their 30s , get some fecking independence.

Influenecrs are just really getting on my nerves this Christmas. There is literally nothing and I mean nothing about their lives that inspires me or makes me covet their lifestyle
Florence NightinFAIL

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion: Phony ‘nurse’ spurned, the tables have turned, deserved a dog bite cos I’m so full of shite

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.