Little Bow Pip LBP #2 Nikki's addicted to Tattle, threatens the Guards to try and rattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Mrs Mangle for the thread title!

Edit: the character limit cut me off, the last word in the title should be rattle!

Previous thread here:

Any guesses on what Nikki is going to shill next, now that the nursery is complete and Pippa's big party is cancelled?

Reactions: 3
Anyone find it a bit strange that one of the winners of the nursery competition is a mom blogger herself? It’s probably just a massive coincidence but I’m a cynic! Terrie vibes with Tower Jewellers all over the shop! And what’s the story with the prize? Is it worth €9000 or is it €4500 split between the two winners?

Reactions: 9
Anyone find it a bit strange that one of the winners of the nursery competition is a mom blogger herself? It’s probably just a massive coincidence but I’m a cynic! Terrie vibes with Tower Jewellers all over the shop! And what’s the story with the prize? Is it worth €9000 or is it €4500 split between the two winners?
I thought the very same... the winner is already followed by a lot of baby brands 🤔🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 7
That competition is so confusing, so you had to tag your bestie who deserves a nursery makeover, but you both win LBP vouchers so that's why there's two winners. Plus if you were tagged by your friend you both then had to follow the 12 brands that are collaborating on the giveaway to enter? Eh, no chance. No wonder she was bitching about people not having valid entries when it was so time consuming to enter.

Reactions: 8
Competition was OTT anyway, who even uses all that clutter🙄

Nikkis content is fairly drying up now, wonder how she will try keep it going🙄

Reactions: 5
@Missycoco shared this latest article which is interesting, I wonder after giving out about the government would this one take money from the same people she was giving out about in order to make a buck to 'educate' on social distancing??

Which is hilarious given NONE of the 'fluencers have obeyed the non essential travel rules and been all over the country since this began and have been paid to do so and openly share how they bar hop & snuggle for selfies and hip poses 😂🤦

Dublin girlo said it well here...

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Sorry great for what? Ya michelle Obama or something? What the duck have you done that makes you great? Your normal like the fuckin rest of us

Reactions: 1
Nikki has angered the life out of me.. i never commented on this before and I was a huge follower of her and liked her... she has completely changed my mind on her... I lost someone very close last week and at the funeral there was no one there due to covid.. no proper wake and no good send off... yet she moans and moans... WAKE UP... there is far more important things to be concerned about, people are making heartbreaking sacrifices saying goodbye to ppl in such awful circumstances with masks etc.. and not be able to kiss and cuddle in their final moments but she cares about a dance school that will reopen eventually and will not be gone forever.. just suck it up and wait like the whole world is!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Didn't get a penny from the government she is full of tit first of all she would be on maternity benefit. All her staff would get covid unemployment and did she even apply for grants im sure Leo and Simon were a bit busy to do a collab with you Nikki....fecking on about getting money how many thousands of free stuff have you got recently dont dare sit and cry poverty cause you haven't a fecking clue... and before you call me out as being "uneducated" I've 6 years of college behind me and pay 40% tax and as a nurse am not allowed to even accept a box of chocolates without declaring it so excuse me better go back to the front line while your busy flaunting your expensive freebies and giving out about everything else you are nothing but a spoilt brat.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Since Nikki is now spending all of her time seething that gymnastics classes are allowed to go ahead and dance aren't, is that even true? From the guidelines all I can see is that all group exercises classes are cancelled and gyms open to individual training only. So where is she getting the idea that gymnastics are still going ahead? I don't know anyone involved in gymnastics so can't check.

Since Nikki is now spending all of her time seething that gymnastics classes are allowed to go ahead and dance aren't, is that even true? From the guidelines all I can see is that all group exercises classes are cancelled and gyms open to individual training only. So where is she getting the idea that gymnastics are still going ahead? I don't know anyone involved in gymnastics so can't check.
Yes gymnastics is still allowed to continue.

Reactions: 1
Yes gymnastics is still allowed to continue.
gymnastics is cancelled for us.

does anyone else think she comes across at a spoilt brat?! Like she chose to stay closed in August when she could’ve opened so can’t be that bad off!!

Reactions: 11
gymnastics is cancelled for us.

does anyone else think she comes across at a spoilt brat?! Like she chose to stay closed in August when she could’ve opened so can’t be that bad off!!
She could have opened in July/August but as she said she decided not to open and in reality she knew August would be her quietest month and decided not to open. So going around laying the blame on everyone else is ridiculous. Also all her staff would be getting the covid payment and aren’t they government subsidizing staffs wages if the company is going to open again or something like that. Playing the poor mouth Nikki isn’t working for anyone Nikki after seeing all your freebies that you worked so hard for over the summer. Also talking about not applying for grants nobody stopped you but yourself doing this. Maybe if you didn’t come on and be so aggressive and obnoxious people might have a little sympathy

Reactions: 13
Can someone explain to me the business partner thing? If your asking for a business partner your asking them to invest money so what exactly are you talking about cv's and interviews for? Your not hiring anyone?! I expect this will turn out like the time she tried to hire a childminder and noone applied

Reactions: 5
Can someone explain to me the business partner thing? If your asking for a business partner your asking them to invest money so what exactly are you talking about cv's and interviews for? Your not hiring anyone?! I expect this will turn out like the time she tried to hire a childminder and noone applied
I thought the same ! So she’s still interviewing you to take ur money as investment ?? Is it like she thinks there will be so many offers wanting to be her business partner that she needs interviews set up ..

I'm guessing she's viewing it as she will still be the head honcho but this person will own some shares and take over the day to day running of the business. So Nikki still thinks they need to be interviewed for that 🙄. When was the childcare thing? Did she say no one applied? 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.