Terrie McEvoy #2 Eeek all the Jake spam, I’ll work a few shifts but just for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's absolutely shocking goss.ie published all that misinformation about women's health. Honestly wtf. Terrie is a nurse so she obviously knew the facts and was just attention seeking. She must be absolutely nuts this girl....

I've had the same procedure myself and that article is just factually incorrectincorrect or misleading at the very least.

Reactions: 13
How she got away with it I’ll never know
Because if you Q it you’re a jealous troll.
People exaggerate tests, medical stuff, cancer stories , poverty - they lie to us hourly about favourite make up and toothpaste- we are wise to that. But if we question on serious stuff, stuff that our families would be ashamed of us it it was ME or YOU exaggerating this... then we are trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Because if you Q it you’re a jealous troll.
People exaggerate tests, medical stuff, cancer stories , poverty - they lie to us hourly about favourite make up and toothpaste- we are wise to that. But if we question on serious stuff, stuff that our families would be ashamed of us it it was ME or YOU exaggerating this... then we are trolls.
Hit the nail on the head with this !!!!!

Reactions: 5
I am very interested to hear her talking about the LLETZ or LEEP procedure never heard that before cos I don't really follow her. So many women have had that, myself included so her bullshit would be obvious.
The abnormal cell debacle was years ago, when she was still in Oz. She never mentioned abnormal cells at all. It was all hush hush and talking in riddles deliberately trying to be dramatic and lead people to believe it was cancer. She spoke about getting a procedure, the doctor telling her this happened to her cause she was stressed and away from her family. She was off work sitting at home in floods of tears reevaluating life, videoing fecking birds that were apparently sent to ground her and “recovering” from her big scare. Of course everyone thought it was cancer. Think it only came out recently that it was abnormal cells when she was speaking about keeping up to date on smears and spoke of that time it happened to her. It clicked with people that the dramatics wasn’t a cancer scare, it was abnormal cervical cells and a very common procedure to remove them, and I say that as someone who has had it. It was an absolute disgrace and she will do anything to play up to the gram. I unfollowed her after that.
[/QUOTE]
It was a disgrace and I'm sorry but I have had actual cancer and an immediate member of is still battling cancer so this kinda tit is so unbelievably insensitive and such attention seeking behavior it absolutely drove me mad at the time,it's not something you deceive people with or throw around lightly

Reactions: 10
I would love to see her questioned on it but she’s obviously thinking she got away with it given her latest dramatisation of “needing surgery”. Where’s Bloggers Unveiled when you need them. Would love for her to be pulled on it in an interview to see how she would cover her tracks

Reactions: 8
I remember this vividly as I was living in the same part of Sydney as her and foolishly reached out to her by dm as I had just been through cancer the year before. She never responded.
She definitely alluded to the fact she had cancer. Don’t forget all the Insta huns bawling and praying and lighting candles and posting like she was on deaths door. I honestly can’t believe she wasn’t pulled up on this more - she went too far with the attention seeking, she knew she had given people the Impression that she actually had cervical cancer and very wickedly didn’t come out and clear things up or say what actually was wrong because it was so minor and she would have looked terrible.

It’s actually disgusting the more I think about it. When her partners mam was dying from actual cancer
What a cow not to respond, tells us all we need to know.

Reactions: 1
I stopped following Terrie so I haven't seen the latest. Cannot actually believe that whole drama was just abnormal cells. No wonder she didnt specify it at the time. I have had the procedure. It's straightforward and no big deal. Cannot believe she exploited such a situation

Reactions: 5
Looks like Davehhh went at his own legs with the tan before he got to terror at all #softcock

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Surgery on her hand and surgery on her abnormal cells. She has to use the most dramatic words possible to describe a fairly straightforward procedure. I don’t know anyone out there who would describe getting abnormal cells removed as “surgery”.

Reactions: 9
I'll be honest - Id probably react dramatically to having abnornal cells removed too, just the sort of person I am! However I wouldnt make posts online about it for everyone to speculate and talk about which I think is the difference here.

Reactions: 6
I'll be honest - Id probably react dramatically to having abnornal cells removed too, just the sort of person I am! However I wouldnt make posts online about it for everyone to speculate and talk about which I think is the difference here.
It is scary to hear, I rang the Dr back the next day because I didn't understand it all and thought it was cancer, I only told my husband, I didn't even tell my mam till after talking to the Dr the second time, I had the lletz done and bled badly after it, had to go to a, & e and a few days after that back to the colposcopy clinic where they got me sorted, it was the only time I ever went off work sick, I can only imagine the drama if Terrie had that at the time

Reactions: 3
Absolutely and I would not judge her or anyone else for being frightened and getting upset about having abnormal cells. It’s the evasive drip feeding nature in which she discussed it and acted like it was something far more serious than having abnormal cells. Why the hell would she even mention the word chemotherapy ffs

Reactions: 8
I think most women would be upset when they first heard. I myself cried because that instant fear of what if starts. But within less than 30 seconds my doctor had started to reassure me. Anyone who has gone through this process knows it. There is no way she did those stories not knowing she was hyping it up for attention. There is something very wrong with her

Reactions: 7
Add to that she’s a nurse so people would listen to her stories with that in mind.

Reactions: 9
She made people think she had cancer

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.