Terrie McEvoy #2 Eeek all the Jake spam, I’ll work a few shifts but just for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a look at that aideen kate ones demo using the new collection and it was so edited like? Same with niamh de brun.. neither showed how ‘blendable’ or easily ‘buildable’ they are... even Terrie herself has her makeup done and then reapplies a bit on top on her story?? Looks like cheap tat tbh, feel sorry for the people buying it

Reactions: 7
Love how the influencers are all saying they have created this ‘soft glam’ look...it’s cause there’s no colour payoff with any of those shadows to do full glam 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The make up market is officially saturated...to any young girls reading...please dont spend your money on this nonsense....Lisa Jordan must b fuming that they basically released the same product,..white label tat!!!

Reactions: 10
The make up market is officially saturated...to any young girls reading...please dont spend your money on this nonsense....Lisa Jordan must b fuming that they basically released the same product,..white label tat!!!
I don't follow Lisa but went over to check...it is basically the same palette. Wtf, why do people still buy into this crap?? At least Lisa made some attempt at original packaging, but it's still the same product. They can all go and get in the bin

Reactions: 2
Also i really dont get how she worked soooo hard on this, she literally used charlotte tilbury as inspo, picked colours from a catalogue, used so sues marketing templates but made them purple and did a photo shoot...she spent the past year dressing up and fussing over the dog....

Reactions: 14
Weird Rosie hasn’t congratulated terrie or anything? As far as I can see she hasn’t even like the announcement post. Have I missed something?

Is it not a huge step down going from working with inglot to working with so sue me? And on a similar range?

Reactions: 9
Coz she's an absolute coward 🤣 says alot about her that all she can take is praise....she's a narcissist!! And they tend to be fu*king psychotic!!
Wouldn’t the whole lot of them just sicken you, The name Terror McAvoid suits her down to the ground 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s showing us an ‘in dept’ look at her collab now.... it’s depth you absolute clown

Reactions: 7
She’s showing us an ‘in dept’ look at her collab now.... it’s depth you absolute clown
Yep just another influencer with terrible grammar. And many can’t spell either. Glad I’m not influenced. Cringing for them.

Reactions: 5
Just creeping on her there and noticed she had a post up of her brain's reaction when she decides to take on another project. Easy to take on all these projects when few of them actually require any sort of hard work, time or talent! Gobshite

Reactions: 13
If anyone is bored and has a few minutes to spare today, Terror is on her stories showing how to put on eyeshadow and lippy :p
You'd swear to put on makeup was a new thing or something, it's hilarious to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.