Terrie McEvoy #2 Eeek all the Jake spam, I’ll work a few shifts but just for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I hear her say her eyelashes are a game changer one more time 🙈 what are they going to cure cancer or something?🙄

Reactions: 4
shes so bleeping fake its almost painful to watch... as for her shadows and lippy being "sooo pigmented" are they duck! the lipliner barely went on - you could tell as she drew that the pencil was that cheap shite that doesnt actually go on properly - but she had to state it was a very "subtle" colour.. yep bleeping almost invisible levels of subtle terror! she had to dip the brush in her shadow multiple times for one eyelid.. so obvious its cheap shite...hate to think of people actually buying this tripe

Reactions: 18
shes so bleeping fake its almost painful to watch... as for her shadows and lippy being "sooo pigmented" are they duck! the lipliner barely went on - you could tell as she drew that the pencil was that cheap shite that doesnt actually go on properly - but she had to state it was a very "subtle" colour.. yep bleeping almost invisible levels of subtle terror! she had to dip the brush in her shadow multiple times for one eyelid.. so obvious its cheap shite...hate to think of people actually buying this tripe
YES!!!! She is actually carried away with herself! She said she’s been wearing the makeup months and I well believe it because she looks the same done up every time! It’s her day and night time look! Even watching her putting on the makeup and she’s an amateur and let me tell you I’m no professional at it but Terrie doing makeup is like Terrie doing anything athletic! It’s a joke!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That "night" makeup tutorial wasn't a great advertisement considering she had to twirl her finger round and round for ages in the eyeshadow to get enough pigment for her eyes and that still wasn't enough as she had to go back to the pallette to get more again. So loads of eyeshadow used for what should be a simple "subtle makeup look".
Also as a nurse surely she should know that we are encouraged to not touch our faces :especially not eye, lip or nose areas... And she repeatedly applies eyeshadow to her eyes with her fingers 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I hope T isn’t in mental health nursing, given her regular repeated use of “insane”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah here the pics are hilarious. Reminds my of two scenes in friends for some reason, the one where Monica is trying to be sexy by rubbing the tea towel on her face and joeys smell the fart acting. 😂😂 Jesus wept ill stick to something that won't give me a rash thanks. 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Insane
Game changer
I’m shook
Obsessed
Do bloggers have to use each of these words in the promotion to get their fee?

Reactions: 14
Those eye shadows certainly don’t look very blendable or pigmented from the amount she is using and amount left on the brush. You get what you pay for at the end of the day. Don’t think this will be an insane game-changer eek for me!

pure crap to be honest lol god anything for a buck she’s not exactly stunning either lol

I used to buy all these blogger things years ago like the sosu contour kit that I’ve barely used 🥴 so it’ll be young impressionable teens to early 20s buying it. Seriously though I’ve gotten better makeup out of Penney’s for a fraction of the price and I have started investing my money in better pallettes like abh and so on which makes all the difference, they are roughly the same price but AMAZING quality and will last years.

Ok can someone tell me why the eyeshadows in the palette and the reflection in the mirror of the eyeshadows are completely different shades????
also are terrie and JJ buying from the same catalogue 🤣🤣 Luna is the second one
Omg the Luna one looks like toy makeup

Ok can someone tell me why the eyeshadows in the palette and the reflection in the mirror of the eyeshadows are completely different shades????
also are terrie and JJ buying from the same catalogue 🤣🤣 Luna is the second one
The Luna one feels really bad, I tried it in Dunnes it’s very bad quality

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.