Terrie McEvoy #2 Eeek all the Jake spam, I’ll work a few shifts but just for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times can you re-name and re-package shite? The market is overly saturated now. The world and it's mother has a make-up palette with their face on it. People can only wear so much make-up. I can't believe the neck of any of them when they know all this and still continue to gush about how 'obsessed' they are, and peddle something they themselves would never use.

Reactions: 15
How many times can you re-name and re-package shite? The market is overly saturated now. The world and it's mother has a make-up palette with their face on it. People can only wear so much make-up. I can't believe the neck of any of them when they know all this and still continue to gush about how 'obsessed' they are, and peddle something they themselves would never use.
Not to mention the pandemic so consequently less makeup being required. I don’t speak for everyone but I’m a only made up when heading out out gal. So no good to them!

Reactions: 6
Not to mention the pandemic so consequently less makeup being required. I don’t speak for everyone but I’m a only made up when heading out out gal. So no good to them!
I do wear make-up every day, but as a grown woman I wouldn't look twice at this stuff. It's the kind of thing you give a child to play dress-up with.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The only way to initiate some sort of reaction from Lifestyle Sports is to email. They might take any comments more seriously there, not that that's what it SHOULD take.

[email protected]

Is it just me or did her make up look awful in the Lifestyle ad?
I emailed no response and also sent them a DM. They viewed the DM but nothing back. The gist of my issue was the same as was mentioned here that they chose Terrie cause she was thin and has a certain look and not for being into fitness. I actually went on a bit of a rant about so many sports females that already get less sponsorship opportunities than men and have probably had their incomes heavily affected over the past few months might benefit more from a deal like this.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I emailed no response and also sent them a DM. They viewed the DM but nothing back. The gist of my issue was the same as was mentioned here that they chose Terrie cause she was thin and has a certain look and not for being into fitness. I actually went on a bit of a rant about so many sports females that already get less sponsorship opportunities than men and have probably had their incomes heavily affected over the past few months might benefit more from a deal like this.

Lifestyle are a disgrace to behave like that and not even acknowledge your message. Terrie and her cronies are not role models at all. All lazy and greedy. Never bought from Lifestyle anyways.

Reactions: 8
Cue all the chat about how stressful it was and how much work went in to making this product perfect for you guys and eeeekkk I'm so excited for you all to use it.
Like it literally must be the easiest thing in the world to produce every influencer and their Ma is bringing one out🙄

They viewed the DM but nothing back. The gist of my issue was the same as was mentioned here that they chose Terrie cause she was thin and has a certain look and not for being into fitness.
Fair play. I guarantee you, if you put this on Twitter and tag them, that's where you will get the response. Twitter is where you post to really get any company to shift their arse as they cannot delete your own post but their company tag is visible to everyone. It's why everyone who can't/doesn't get a response in the normal call/email/DM/Facebook way, goes to Twitter.

It's a last resort for me tbh but it has been effective for two companies I had issues with.

That's shocking. Definitely will not shop with them in future.

Reactions: 1
She forgot she already mentioned her 'favourite pair of trainers' within minutes of each other 🙄 which is it Terrie, or does it not matter when you're getting paid for both?? Dope
To be fair those are the same runners just in another colour. In the first snap she says she has them in black and white and the second snap is a pic of the Black and white version

Reactions: 1
Looks like this is an ideal #collab, between a shady influencer and what now looks like a shady brand.
Your customers are giving you free feedback, and not only are you ignoring them, you are also silencing them.
Poor behaviour from Lifestyle at a time when we are being asked to support irish brands and local business.
Do I want to support this brand - or will I save a few euro and order from somewhere else.
(Easy choice for me)
Same here for me. I always buy 2 vouchers every Xmas to the value of €500 for my husband and my eldest child as seemingly my taste is not what they like in sports wear 😂😂 (a lot less this year will be spent due to Covid and money being tight) I will not be supporting Lifestyle in any way from here on in. I’ll support Cummins instead and give them my custom.... Bad mistake by Lifestyle restricting comments on the post as it really is saying we don’t want to hear from any of you. So much for empowering women 😡😡

I love a person who fixed competitions calling anyone else a snake. She has some neck.
Yeah a rubber neck has Terrie 😆😆 Is it just me but anytime I’ve popped on to her stories for a nose after reading here, her makeup looks caked on. Is it my age but it always looks like you’d need a hammer and chisel to remove it. And what’s with the 2 gold strips on her cheeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thats another thing about the lifestyle gig that makes no sense to me, terrie doing her stretchs and absolutely caaked in make up, maybe I'm old-school but for me make up is for going out, and day time if going somewhere, not for exercise🤷‍♀️ once u start sweating it runs, goes in your eyes etc. but terrie wouldn't know i suppose🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🥔

Lifestyle have now turned their comments back on for all posts but any comments about Terror have been deleted. I wonder what game they are playing. It’s almost like they are reading here 😂....and I wish I wasn’t so fired up about this Lifestyle situation. I just can’t get them off my insta feed right now so it keeps reminding me. And DEF NOT following them 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Lifestyle have now turned their comments back on for all posts but any comments about Terror have been deleted. I wonder what game they are playing. It’s almost like they are reading here 😂....and I wish I wasn’t so fired up about this Lifestyle situation. I just can’t get them off my insta feed right now so it keeps reminding me. And DEF NOT following them 🙄🙄
I hope they are reading here. By censoring their comments they just made it x10 worse.
Customers saying they don't see Terrie as a good match for the brand, take it on the chin - as I think they are legitimate comments.
Brands don't get it right all the time, its part of any business - but worse thing you can do is ignore your customer, cos next them customers will ignore you.

I see Terrie has the gym leggings and trainers on today with the yoga Matt out...first time for everything...after she got slated for doing work for Lifestyle and her who never exercises. Can read her like a book

Reactions: 12
I see Terrie has the gym leggings and trainers on today with the yoga Matt out...first time for everything...after she got slated for doing work for Lifestyle and her who never exercises. Can read her like a book
I was thinking the same. We’ll probably see more of the gym gear stuff.:cautious:

Reactions: 2
Surprise surprise terrie and sue collaborated eeeekkkkk I’m so excited 😂😂😂 seriously!!! More shite makeup on its way to penny’s or should I say primark 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.