Terrie McEvoy #2 Eeek all the Jake spam, I’ll work a few shifts but just for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at terrie throwing shade on her stories about "snakes", bit of a slither yourself hun fixing competitions and ripping into people behind their backs 😘😘😘
The shaaadeee! I can imagine she’s had a few too many glasses of wine and seen that none of her so called influencer ‘friends’ haven’t congratulated her on her collaboration 🙄 I can see her deleting that from her stories by tomorrow when she realises how petty she is 😂

Reactions: 1
The shaaadeee! I can imagine she’s had a few too many glasses of wine and seen that none of her so called influencer ‘friends’ haven’t congratulated her on her collaboration 🙄 I can see her deleting that from her stories by tomorrow when she realises how petty she is 😂
99% of people she knows?! Can't believe she actually wrote that.

Reactions: 3
I signed up to the alert link just to see if any clues as to which brand I can now avoid. When I subscribed there was a link to continue to website.... it brought me to the sculpted by Aimee Connolly website 🤔

Someone else commented on Instagram saying that it brings you to Scupted by Aimee Connolly and Terrie said it wasn’t with Scupted...

But it prob is. :p

What actual FOOLS! Lifestyle have deleted and limited comments on the post from the other day of Terrie. And today posted a second one with just a pic of Terrie. Comments are also limited 😂🙄 What a shady way to do business. It’s so odd.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What actual FOOLS! Lifestyle have deleted and limited comments on the post from other day of Terrie. And today posted a second post with just a pic of a Terrie with comments also limited 😂🙄
Looks like this is an ideal #collab, between a shady influencer and what now looks like a shady brand.
Your customers are giving you free feedback, and not only are you ignoring them, you are also silencing them.
Poor behaviour from Lifestyle at a time when we are being asked to support irish brands and local business.
Do I want to support this brand - or will I save a few euro and order from somewhere else.
(Easy choice for me)

Reactions: 7
I would have thought it'd be very disloyal to skip from sosue to sculpted, wouldn't put it past st. terrie though👿😆

Reactions: 4
I highly doubt it’s Sculpted by Aimee, I get the feeling that Aimee/Tara/Pippa consider themselves separate from Terrie/Rosie/Suzanne.

It has to be So Sue. Don’t know why she’s bigging it up so much?!

Reactions: 6
The only way to initiate some sort of reaction from Lifestyle Sports is to email. They might take any comments more seriously there, not that that's what it SHOULD take.

[email protected]

Is it just me or did her make up look awful in the Lifestyle ad?

Reactions: 2
I actually can’t find the comment now. Must have been deleted. :unsure:
I looked too it's gone!! Had a look at her newest vid and spotted what looks like So Sue's brushes so yeah it's her.....but why did it bring me to Aimee's site 🤔 can someone else have a go to make sure I'm not losing it 😜 you can always unsubscribe so don't @me 😘

Reactions: 1
Is there a way to report lifestyle for silencing comments? They mentioned at one point that the comments on posts were ‘counterfeit to the product’. No idea what they meant by that to deflect from feedback.

She forgot she already mentioned her 'favourite pair of trainers' within minutes of each other 🙄 which is it Terrie, or does it not matter when you're getting paid for both?? Dope
Idiot... they all are absolute idiots.. swipe up these are my fave. Swipe up those are my fave...

Terri swipe up on this 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.