Terrie McEvoy #2 Eeek all the Jake spam, I’ll work a few shifts but just for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boils my blood that she’s repping lifestyle sport, haven’t seen the woman once do exercise 🙄 really shows it’s all for the money and no meaning

Reactions: 14
Hhmm never thought of that actually, perhaps you are right. I have very little faith in these blaggers, and assume they will do nothing unless there is a substantial brown envelope being passed! (A local clothes shop asked a different influencer to promote their shop and it was just under €3000 for 2 stories and 1 grid post.)
You know what? That boils my blood. I have a 19 year old cousin who is a student nurse working this whole time on the front line in her second year of college and she isn’t getting paid and the likes of these useless money grabbers make that much in one hour??! I’m sickened 🤯😡 lockdown really showed their true colors and how much I can’t stand the word “influencer” anymore

Reactions: 6
You know what? That boils my blood. I have a 19 year old cousin who is a student nurse working this whole time on the front line in her second year of college and she isn’t getting paid and the likes of these useless money grabbers make that much in one hour??! I’m sickened 🤯😡 lockdown really showed their true colors and how much I can’t stand the word “influencer” anymore
Should ditch following these waste of space 'influencers' and follow front line care staff like nurses/doctors etc.
Then perhaps brands will follow the trend - giving their promo's, gifts and weekends away to ppl who really deserve to be rewarded.

I for one would be happy to watch, like and share a post or story on a product that a brand gifted to care staff.
It's all an advertising game to brands - they just want to reach as many eyes as possible.

I know that Terrie was doing 'some' shifts earlier this year, but it either looks like she is not cut out for the front line or she thinks she is above it.

Boils my blood that she’s repping lifestyle sport, haven’t seen the woman once do exercise 🙄 really shows it’s all for the money and no meaning
I couldnt get over this collab. How many times has she said herself on insta that she cant be bothered with fitness etc and is very clearly naturally slim. Couldnt the collab have gone to someone who is actively training/ into fitness/ trying to better themselves regardless of their shape/ size. Tone deaf by lifestyle. And no one needs that amount of runners.

Reactions: 10
I couldnt get over this collab. How many times has she said herself on insta that she cant be bothered with fitness etc and is very clearly naturally slim. Couldnt the collab have gone to someone who is actively training/ into fitness/ trying to better themselves regardless of their shape/ size. Tone deaf by lifestyle. And no one needs that amount of runners.
Someone wrote under the Insta post "Terry McAvoy would put me off buying anything'.. the majority of the other comments are other 'influencers' patting each other on the back!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Should ditch following these waste of space 'influencers' and follow front line care staff like nurses/doctors etc.
Then perhaps brands will follow the trend - giving their promo's, gifts and weekends away to ppl who really deserve to be rewarded.

I for one would be happy to watch, like and share a post or story on a product that a brand gifted to care staff.
It's all an advertising game to brands - they just want to reach as many eyes as possible.

I know that Terrie was doing 'some' shifts earlier this year, but it either looks like she is not cut out for the front line or she thinks she is above it.
Is Terrie still doing shifts now or because she is studying does she not have to?

Reactions: 1
I haven't followed her in over a year but went over and cringing and her make up update. She really is taking full advantage of the young girls isn't she. She's unbearable...

Also, this is GOLD and it can't be deleted or blocked (unless a brand stoops that low to mirror the influencer behaviour).

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is Terrie still doing shifts now or because she is studying does she not have to?
Terrie is only doing the post grad course because she has no other commitments because she can’t travel abroad with Covid. I’m sure she will be back nursing again but when she is working she always lets us know.

I haven't followed her in over a year but went over and cringing and her make up update. She really is taking full advantage of the young girls isn't she. She's unbearable...

Also, this is GOLD and it can't be deleted or blocked (unless a brand stoops that low to mirror the influencer behaviour).
Love this, she can’t delete. Surprised it hasn’t gotten more likes.

Reactions: 3
Lifestyle deleted it!! Its gone!
Unbelievable, on more than 1 occasion Terry has said how exercising has made her nearly vomit she is so unfit and now she's one of the faces of Lifestyle sport. Like WTAF, all the woman said was there are far more deserving women for the job. Which there are. Terry actually sickens my hole.

Reactions: 11
Yes they removed post from grid now, replaced with another..
I've no problem with her hawking tan, make up, and cheap crap clothes because that's what shes into, exercise and sport she isn't as she has demonstrated numerous times.
It shows she has zero integrity. She'd literally attempt to sell anything to her followers as long as she's making a buck. How brands don't see this is baffling.

Reactions: 8
I'll have you all know this new video features Terrie stretching. Yes you read that right - STRETCHING. The epitome of a sportswoman!!!

• Haha
Did they delete and repost a 3rd time? Now there are only 3 comments under the post. So nuts how they are going to that much trouble for Terror the con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.