Terrie McEvoy #2 Eeek all the Jake spam, I’ll work a few shifts but just for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is censorship then there is just deleting anything that isn't deemed positive or likeable by the page owner or influencer. It's so misleading for consumers who only see the positive comments. All the deleted comments by Lifestyle were fair opinions and opportunities for them to engage back and explain why they decided to collab with these girls over sport icons.

Reactions: 5
Actually can’t believe business are playing this game! One quick google search and you can see all the scandals Terror the con has been caught up in over the years.

Reactions: 5
McAvoid is at it again…under her latest post someone asked why the winner of the Spotlight competition was not announced on October 30th…no word of a lie within 30 seconds it was deleted……she’s at it again 😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
McAvoid is at it again…under her latest post someone asked why the winner of the Spotlight competition was not announced on October 30th…no word of a lie within 30 seconds it was deleted……she’s at it again 😡
It is still there on mine!

Also, comments are limited on the posts. Did she always have that?

Reactions: 1
It is still there on mine!

Also, comments are limited on the posts. Did she always have that?
Can’t see it on mine……she has the limited comments since she was acting like a 6 year old out with her mad crew during the 1st lockdown

Reactions: 7
Watching her stories- Im struggling to see who is the smarter 1 in the relationship, Terrie or the dog jake?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who is rhos moron collab’ing with
If shes making all this hype over a so sue me collab, it will b very disappointing!!! And just what a country in the midst of a pandemic and on the brink of recession needs...an eyeshadow pallet full of bronzy nudes 😂😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Look at terrie throwing shade on her stories about "snakes", bit of a slither yourself hun fixing competitions and ripping into people behind their backs 😘😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have to say her fake eyelashes and eyeliner looks brutal in her eeeekkk makeup collab pics!!!

Reactions: 2
Ya the lashes looked short in width didn't cover her own lashes

She never mentioned her inglot makeup again after it was sold or showed it for the gram after

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.