Terrie McEvoy #2 Eeek all the Jake spam, I’ll work a few shifts but just for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She took the time to look up these 2 people and reply to them but didn't respond to anyone saying positive things?
Screenshot_20201018_213915.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She’s a bully. It’s not the first time she has done that. Only ever replies to comments she thinks are negative calling people ‘trolls’ or using the bully card.

Reactions: 13
She’s a bully. It’s not the first time she has done that. Only ever replies to comments she thinks are negative calling people ‘trolls’ or using the bully card.
Woah so passive aggressive! People use those eyes to mean all sorts of things - like perhaps they had been talking about going a similar hair colour to Terri’s or anything, it popped up on one girls feed and she tagged the other - it could have literally have been something nice!

Reactions: 11
Woah so passive aggressive! People use those eyes to mean all sorts of things - like perhaps they had been talking about going a similar hair colour to Terri’s or anything, it popped up on one girls feed and she tagged the other - it could have literally have been something nice!
Exactly! She isn’t in the right business if an emoji is triggering to her

Reactions: 9
The lifestyle collab/ambassador! What the duck! So it's 2020 and the year of women in sport! We have Kim Clavel and Kellie Anne Harrington both Irish amateur boxers yet some how lifestyle put Terri, who may in her spare time may do sport, running, walking- but this is not part of her online presence. It's not part of her profile. The yoga pose on the mat, I had to laugh. A joke and shame on lifesytle.

And the hypocrisy, at a photo shoot between takes bouncing around with Niamh Cullen- this is not essential work a photo campaign & not a brain cell or mask between them walking around(when photos not being taken), but then has the audacity to report Simon Harris's video!!??

• Wow
Reactions: 19
The lifestyle collab/ambassador! What the duck! So it's 2020 and the year of women in sport! We have Kim Clavel and Kellie Anne Harrington both Irish amateur boxers yet some how lifestyle put Terri, who may in her spare time may do sport, running, walking- but this is not part of her online presence. It's not part of her profile. The yoga pose on the mat, I had to laugh. A joke and shame on lifesytle.

And the hypocrisy, at a photo shoot between takes bouncing around with Niamh Cullen- this is not essential work a photo campaign & not a brain cell or mask between them walking around(when photos not being taken), but then has the audacity to report Simon Harris's video!!??
I know! So many great Irish sports women. The irish rugby team, the hockey team, some of the gaa players, like that Cork girl whos name escapes me thats heading to australia to go professional (at 33 i thknk with a baby in tow) - all of these legends and Lifestyle pick two airheads 😪 the worst thing is presumably lifestyle have done their research and think this is the best option. Worrying for society 😪

Reactions: 11
They have all been reposting Simon Harris' video and they have all been breaking the guidelines constantly! They're all such hypocrites.

Reactions: 8
If any of them were genuine they would offer to promote mask wearing and hand washing for free, especially Terrie. Has she ever mentioned anything about it only when she was posing in the uniform? Surely now would be a time to do it.

Reactions: 5
If any of them were genuine they would offer to promote mask wearing and hand washing for free, especially Terrie. Has she ever mentioned anything about it only when she was posing in the uniform? Surely now would be a time to do it.
YES! She should be ashamed with her behaviour throughout this. If she was working in a COVID ward and was directly impacted she would be the first to highlight it.

Reactions: 5
I am SICK she's working with lifestyle. I've never in my life seem her actively working out or sharing that side of her life. It makes zero sense. She's main stream media pretty and naturally slim. Use her 🙄🙄🙄 so back words. The amount of young women on insta I follow constantly sharing the Importance of excercise and how it's helped them. Shame on lifestyle

The thing is is that we can't really call out their double standards on their pages or DMs because we will get blocked. Then the entertainment is over! (Assuming many of us just look at their stories for the sneer?!)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
The thing is is that we can't really call out their double standards on their pages or DMs because we will get blocked. Then the entertainment is over! (Assuming many of us just look at their stories for the sneer?!)
Never has bloggers unveiled been needed as much again to call them all out on their bollixin.... those where the days 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Very exciting that LifeStyleSportsWomen have an actual athlete (Irish sprinter) showing off their runners and leggings on yesterday's IG post!

Reactions: 2
Why why why is Terry doing a collab with lifestyle sport????????? She is the least sporty influencer around. Eugh!!!! And then the comments of you deserve all the success, why!? Why does she, what exactly has she done! These lick arse comments get my goat, why these absolute spoofers are idolized is beyond me. She plays dress up and does a few cringey poses into her phone hardly ground breaking stuff. 🥴

She's paranoid. Looking randoms up to see if they follow her. I wouldn't even do this and I have about 1000 followers 🤣

Reactions: 8
That sweater vest she was wearing from Vavavoom...why is she dressed like a 75 year old Grandad in his fresh shirt and sweater vest ready for mass 😂😂😂

• Haha
That sweater vest she was wearing from Vavavoom...why is she dressed like a 75 year old Grandad in his fresh shirt and sweater vest ready for mass 😂😂😂
Rosie C.Q was literally wearing the same exact outfit the other day. Sweater vest and leggings! And doing a separate story advertising the leggings too from the same place. 😂😂 So many of these influencers are turning into carbon copies. No originality.

Terrie still online flogging Karen Millen unsustainable clothing made in a factory with all the other cheap tat from Pretty Little Thing! No moral conscience and Terrie knows but she can’t refuse a freebie or an AF either. That hairy Tina Turner coat that she calls her “simba coat” is rank! That’ll be the first and last time she wears it now.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.