Terrie McEvoy #2 Eeek all the Jake spam, I’ll work a few shifts but just for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's unbelievable that lifestyle have also deleted that person's comment. What is this censorship?? It's 2020 the year of women in sport after all and her point was valid and not nasty!!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
They deleted her comment, she commented again, they deleted the post completely and then uploaded a new one. I'd bet they prob blocked her too!

Reactions: 4
They deleted her comment, she commented again, they deleted the post completely and then uploaded a new one. I'd bet they prob blocked her too!
Seriously that’s no way to run a business and they are loosing business because of their reaction to the general public. Since when did influencers become so protected who get constant freebies but people paying for the products are being muted. They aren’t the only business either that’s now blocking people and deleting comments expressing their opinions on influencers. People are being respectful with their comments and are just stating the opposite about their disappointment for aligning themselves with certain influencers.

Reactions: 15
How odd. Original post taken down. New post up and the two anti-Tez comments deleted. I parent comment in case I get blocked by Tez herself. I like to keep on top of her stories!

Reactions: 2
Insulting to women to choose someone who has 0 interest in sports/fitness. Niamh is a good rep for them but Terrie is a joke, is it because she’s slim and has a following? Picking an influencer over a sports personality just beggars belief the power these gobshites hold.. 2020 and there removing a comment from a woman making a fair point and not in a nasty manner either..

Reactions: 12
Louise Cooney would have been a much better fit to lifestyle sports, she works out and goes running

Reactions: 8
Louise Cooney would have been a much better fit to lifestyle sports, she works out and goes running
True, not Louise's biggest fan either but she would make a lot more sense. Deleting a valid comment twice is ridiculous from lifestylesport. Why do brands want to work with her, it must become a full time job deleting posts that happen to offend the princess🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I love Terries tiny little "stretch" lean to the side thing and then it goes to Niamh actually stretching 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Another reason to not shop in Lifestyle sports to remove a comment of someone just expressing an opinion which many of us I’m sure share is ridiculous! If your in the “public” eye and put yourself out there you should be able to take the good bad and ugly comments that come along with it!

Reactions: 16
I'm livid over that, deleting somebody's valid message. How is that empowering women if you're just silencing anyone that has a differing opinion.

Reactions: 13
Oh my God they deleted the comments AGAIN! There were 2 up there, one about how they are deleting comments and one about Terrie turning someone off buying off Lifestyle. Both now deleted and the 3 "positive" comments are still there. I'd say they will turn off comments soon! Cheek of them! This is the problem with the delete function. The comments weren't even bad!

Reactions: 9
Oh my God they deleted the comments AGAIN! There were 2 up there, one about how they are deleting comments and one about Terrie turning someone off buying off Lifestyle. Both now deleted and the 3 "positive" comments are still there. I'd say they will turn off comments soon! Cheek of them! This is the problem with the delete function. The comments weren't even bad!
Such a joke!!!! My god

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.