Terrie McEvoy #2 Eeek all the Jake spam, I’ll work a few shifts but just for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's what annoys me the most about Terry. She carries on like she's mother earth and some kind of animal whisperer that cares so much about the environment and yet here she is flogging all this tat!

Reactions: 14
On the topic of all the fakery, I get that some people get a bit of botox and that helps them feel more confident, so more power to them. It prob wouldn't be for me but I'm a wuss with needles is all 😂😂 and when it's done well botox is grand and who knows maybe someday ill just suck it up and get some. It's the big ridiculous teeth and excessive fillers I don't get. It changes the way you look so dramatically, and there is nothing wrong with how they looked before. It's the likes of these girls who are handed it all for free that are perpetuating this fear of what is perceived as imperfection. My teeth might not be visible from space, or have the ability to guide ships home, but they are mine and part of who I am and what I look like. I havent got the most plump pouty lips in the world but I'd sooner look like me, than like I've had a major allergic reaction.
I'm not slagging off people who get procedures really, to each their own and all that, it's more a comment on when it goes to far or is done badly, and the influence they have.
These hunzos get it for free, young girls think, I need that, this is what is the standard now and go get it done somewhere they can afford which is not always going to be great or work out well. I'm just a bit sad that people can't just accept their natural features a bit more. They have such a responsibility to be honest, transparent and to consider how their behaviour will affect their followers. But so long as the money and freebies keep a coming, they just don't give a shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
On the topic of all the fakery, I get that some people get a bit of botox and that helps them feel more confident, so more power to them. It prob wouldn't be for me but I'm a wuss with needles is all 😂😂 and when it's done well botox is grand and who knows maybe someday ill just suck it up and get some. It's the big ridiculous teeth and excessive fillers I don't get. It changes the way you look so dramatically, and there is nothing wrong with how they looked before. It's the likes of these girls who are handed it all for free that are perpetuating this fear of what is perceived as imperfection. My teeth might not be visible from space, or have the ability to guide ships home, but they are mine and part of who I am and what I look like. I havent got the most plump pouty lips in the world but I'd sooner look like me, than like I've had a major allergic reaction.
I'm not slagging off people who get procedures really, to each their own and all that, it's more a comment on when it goes to far or is done badly, and the influence they have.
These hunzos get it for free, young girls think, I need that, this is what is the standard now and go get it done somewhere they can afford which is not always going to be great or work out well. I'm just a bit sad that people can't just accept their natural features a bit more. They have such a responsibility to be honest, transparent and to consider how their behaviour will affect their followers. But so long as the money and freebies keep a coming, they just don't give a shite.
Agree, natural beauty is overlooked nowadays. Worried for the world my little girl is going to grow up into.

Reactions: 5
100% agree 💗
To me all these instahuns that gets these lip fillers, veneers, Botox Etc it’s coming across to me that in their eyes they feel they look ugly and need all these free procedures to make them look more attractive when actually their natural looks were nicer.

Reactions: 5
Ok i muted terrie two months ago and yes i was that sad loser who also followed davehhhh. Had a look just there. Sweet Devine jesus nothing changes. Ground hog day.. The dog running up and down the strand, terrie trying on her cheap hauls in her hall mirror, then davehh making dinner and them knocking back red wine. Does he ever work??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seen Terry's travel pics on her grid with the caption " when they can go travelling she is packing up the dog and wants a one way ticket". I'm serious when I ask this, is it a thing to take your dog travelling? I cannot see how that is kind to an animal or is she just saying all this to prove that they didn't just get him for lock down and she wants to take him everywhere but me thinks when it actually comes to her and Dayvehh heading off she'll say, oh we think it would be in Jake's best interests to stay at home!!
Also does Terry think that is the only person on the planet that likes to travel🙄

Reactions: 9
Seen Terry's travel pics on her grid with the caption " when they can go travelling she is packing up the dog and wants a one way ticket". I'm serious when I ask this, is it a thing to take your dog travelling? I cannot see how that is kind to an animal or is she just saying all this to prove that they didn't just get him for lock down and she wants to take him everywhere but me thinks when it actually comes to her and Dayvehh heading off she'll say, oh we think it would be in Jake's best interests to stay at home!!
Also does Terry think that is the only person on the planet that likes to travel🙄
She’ll have a different tune when she’s asked to pay for a pet passport 🙄 talking through her hat. He’ll be off to kennels quicker than she can check in at the airport in the vip lounge.

Reactions: 4
Its a known fact that Terror and Dayveh are the only people ever to have been to Bali...or sydney...shes a free spirit and she cant be caged you know!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is 100% transparent. Ever since she got negative comments a while back about how they treated Jake she has made it her mission to show Jake all over her insta to show what a ’good’ dog owner she is. Wish she’d take a one way ticket back to Oz. There is no way she can just fly Jake to Bali or wherever for a last minute trip. You have to have more planning with a dog and it wouldn’t be healthy for the poor dog to be on constant flights.

Its a known fact that Terror and Dayveh are the only people ever to have been to Bali...or sydney...shes a free spirit and she cant be caged you know!!
Don’t forget their special place in Portugal which had to be kept a secret because of their wedding. A secret beach in the middle of a tourist resort full of Irish people.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is 100% transparent. Ever since she got negative comments a while back about how they treated Jake she has made it her mission to show Jake all over her insta to show what a ’good’ dog owner she is. Wish she’d take a one way ticket back to Oz. There is no way she can just fly Jake to Bali or wherever for a last minute trip. You have to have more planning with a dog and it wouldn’t be healthy for the poor dog to be on constant flights.
I'm in Oz, she can stay where she is😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t forget their special place in Portugal which had to be kept a secret because of their wedding. A secret beach in the middle of a tourist resort full of Irish people.
Or the beach they went wild camping on but couldn't say where it was" just incase" but put up a picture of it, the ones who could come near them would be the locals who would recognise where they are anyway so not saying for just incase reasons is pointless

Reactions: 3
The demo of talking into the sky remote was enough for me ! 🤪
Did'nt appear to be any #AF,#SP,#Collab on any of these recent Stories or Post that see mentions Sky (and how awesome it is and guys tell me what programmes you like using this Sky Promo sticker)
Which is funny as she did include an #AF a few weeks ago when she was promoting Riviera :unsure: :unsure:

• Angry
I really can't see Sky gaining much / any business from all these #AF with influencers. It seems like such a waste of thousands of euro on their behalf. They'd have been better off reducing the price of some of their packages.

Reactions: 7
Her latest post for the Sky ad is nothing short of cringe. Herself and Daveeeh are so fake. She really does think she’s one mad bastard😂

Reactions: 2
I really can't see Sky gaining much / any business from all these #AF with influencers. It seems like such a waste of thousands of euro on their behalf. They'd have been better off reducing the price of some of their packages.
Id say its more a free 12 month subscription if you post every few weeks or month.
Its still benefit in kind - so she should be making that clear.

Reactions: 2
Id say its more a free 12 month subscription if you post every few weeks or month.
Its still benefit in kind - so she should be making that clear.
Hhmm never thought of that actually, perhaps you are right. I have very little faith in these blaggers, and assume they will do nothing unless there is a substantial brown envelope being passed! (A local clothes shop asked a different influencer to promote their shop and it was just under €3000 for 2 stories and 1 grid post.)

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Hhmm never thought of that actually, perhaps you are right. I have very little faith in these blaggers, and assume they will do nothing unless there is a substantial brown envelope being passed! (A local clothes shop asked a different influencer to promote their shop and it was just under €3000 for 2 stories and 1 grid post.)
OMG! Some value on themselves ffs!

WOW - for what, less than 1 hours work?

Name and Shame pls ;)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.