Terrie McEvoy #2 Eeek all the Jake spam, I’ll work a few shifts but just for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lifestyle sports another shop I won’t be shopping in now every idiot influencer working with them now !
Love it! Terror doesn’t even exercise. She’s just naturally slim! Nothing athletic about her at all and she’s promoting Lifestyle! Gas!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She looks so different now from this photo
God she does!! 😱

Love it! Terror doesn’t even exercise. She’s just naturally slim! Nothing athletic about her at all and she’s promoting Lifestyle! Gas!
Are we being sarcastic re the exercise (I can’t tell) as in that’s what they all say ‘I’m just naturally slim’ Maura Higgins is another one always saying that. Well if ye don’t we must not eat a bite so!

Reactions: 4
Took the words out of my mouth ! Bar the couch to 5K she started and never finished I’ve never seen her promote exercise EVER! At least Niamh Cullen and Emma kehoe actually go to the gym and workout 🤪

Reactions: 8
Lifestyle sports another shop I won’t be shopping in now every idiot influencer working with them now !
Hear absolute hear!

I don't know why this gauls me so much?!

They all look great in the kit to be fair but I just look at it, check the brand (ok under armour) and head off and buy it elsewhere.

Reactions: 5
Why do this lot encourage everyone to be so fake 😭 the fake super white teeth, the fake tan, the extensions, the Botox, the eyelash extensions, constantly having your nails done, the list goes on. They should encourage people to love themselves without all of that, otherwise they are just making people feel tit about how they don't look like these Influencers if they can't afford all of the fake stuff

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Terrie promoting Lifestyle is a joke when she does zero exercise. If they were intent on going down the influencer route they had so many fitness influencers or influencers who promote an active and healthy lifestyle to choose from

Reactions: 13
I’ve lost interest in terror in the last 2 weeks. Between her dopey college work posts, the over active dog posts, Davey looking drugged up with his sloppy eyes posts and the relentless ‘swipe ups’. Unfollowing so I don’t have to skip past the tit stories anymore. She needs to get a grip on real life! If all this content she’s shown is a reflection of her life then it must be very sad and lonely to be her. It’s the most boring account to follow!

Reactions: 6
Terrie promoting Lifestyle is a joke when she does zero exercise. If they were intent on going down the influencer route they had so many fitness influencers or influencers who promote an active and healthy lifestyle to choose from
Couldn’t agree more ! Fair enough she is a naturally slim girl and does have a lovely figure but I have never seen her promote exercise EVER ! there a plenty of other influencers who do to Dominique Nugget would be one ! Lifestyle is just another shop I won’t be shopping in!

Reactions: 7
What happened to her going back to college I wonder and all her hard work as a nurse? 🤔

Reactions: 2
What happened to her going back to college I wonder and all her hard work as a nurse? 🤔
She never shuts up about being back in college. It’s just a post grad! You can do it working full time or in Terries case she can do it and still not work.

Reactions: 6
I cannot stand Terrie anymore I had to unfollow her. Her stories are nothing but boring showing the dog or Daveeeh and dont get me started on the Oral spotlights f*** sake! she would sell sand to the arabs

Reactions: 11
I cannot stand Terrie anymore I had to unfollow her. Her stories are nothing but boring showing the dog or Daveeeh and dont get me started on the Oral spotlights f*** sake! she would sell sand to the arabs
She’s a nasty piece of work honestly. When I found out about the nursing scandals and well all of the scandals it showed her true colours along with how she has behaved during the pandemic all while claiming to be a hard working nurse on the front lines. She’s a rent a nurse. Nothing wrong with that but she has used it to gain sympathy like she has been some Saint curing Covid. Just so deceiving and snakey.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.