Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
Just saw Mantra ballerina flats being sold unworn on some second hand Instagram business page for €45. Is Mantra still even a thing?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

gracefulgossip

Yeah but it’s always a late night “new member” who then disappears!
I’m actually not a new member, I’ve been on this platform about 2/3 years, I just don’t comment or look at this every day lol. I literally just come on here when I see something juicy on insta and want to see what everyone else is saying.

Addd

VIP Member
Why does she always insist on pushing her shoulders forward in all of her pictures.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Would anyone thing there is some sort of coercive control going on? You more hear about men doing it to women but hear me out:
Cut off from family.
Financially dependent on her.

Just thinking there.
It wouldn’t surprise me one bit. She calls the shots in that house, I’ve no doubt about it.

Caughtrightout

Pity she’s a dickhead, the colour of her child is an absolute disgrace
100% agree with you there, no excuse not to have proper UV protection clothing on the child. There's enough fashionable swim clothing for little girls that also protects them from the sun.

And it's less hassle too than worrying if you miss bits with the sun cream! Hopefully she actually gets paid to promote some for the child cos it's probably the only way she'll put it on her

Addd

VIP Member

The part about changing personality to make the reel!
It’s definitely her. We have seen how aggressive she can be and on this current thread there is a story about guards having to be called on her and her friends. Another poster said they gave her a facial and the experience was horrendous. Another poster who was pregnant at the same time said when she was pregnant right after the hse attack she was laying into a nurse about being seen quick enough. I could literally go on all day.

Sweetness and light on camera but I’d say she is absolute bitch the minute something doesn’t go her way.

Last edited:

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
I’m calling it now, she’ll have that Ventura Design crowd in for free to do up the house, either that or roll on the Matt Britton, Gibson paving, Emma mattress, whoever the fuck will do her floors and tiles for free collabs 🙄🙄🙄🙄
And whoever did the back garden in the rental.. for free #ad #gifted
She will be like Lynn Kelly 2.0

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
Work?? Are you having a laugh? And it’s her choice not to see her kid, it’s not like she’s on long business trips or works away from home, she chooses to fuck off on holiday every other week, have stay cations pretty much weekly at this stage and multiple nights out a week also!
Don't engage - it's Terrie herself..

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She’s the fakest one out of all the instahuns. You just know she was probably a mega bitch behind the scenes if even the slightest thing wasn’t going her way
She’s vicious. I’d say behind closed doors she is a miserable tyrant

• Haha