Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

isshe4reel

Is she ever with her child
It’s sad the amount of time she chooses to be away from her. She can try convince herself it’s justified as work or “‘me time” but in years to come she’ll
Regret the moments she missed and will never
Get them back

Reactions: 6

overgrammers

VIP Member
She didn't say she found Terrie easier to follow? Read much?

Unpopular opinion: I hate when anyone says anything slightly off the usual and everyone goes oh hi terror! Ok fitzer! YAWN.
Yeah but it’s always a late night “new member” who then disappears!

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Would anyone thing there is some sort of coercive control going on? You more hear about men doing it to women but hear me out:
Cut off from family.
Financially dependent on her.

Just thinking there.
Definitely. I couldn’t believe how frail he got. I’d say she’s a nightmare to live with. She’s alienated him from his friends and family and his whole life is minding his child and pampering other demands. It’s sad

overgrammers

VIP Member
Davah doing a voice over for a brand....Jesus wept. He doesn't look well at all.
Scangers”r”us is it??? WHO looks at him and thinks he’d be a good fit for any brand?
“I’m goin on the dole!”
Ah terries pocket money mustn’t pay all that well.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Grace1718

Chatty Member
Terries the same as the mates, puts on a stupid fake accent for the gram, sometimes let sit slip and you can hear her real accent. Her husband is an imbecile.
oh 💯 but she was definitely “watching herself” wasn’t getting pissed and making sure she got her videos and spoke to who she needed to . her pals were just like so sue me sister carla - loud knackers minus the looks . Terri knows to be careful as she has a lot to lose . David is to be pitied . he looks like a heroin junkie the last few years - he wasn’t as bad looking about 3 years ago he has aged massively defo looking well into the 40s

Emilee86

Chatty Member
Omgggggg mortifying - the hotel should have pressed charges. 5 star hotel I would absolutely be raging if I paid for a stay and had someone talking about David's teeny tiny ⚾s ewwww disgusting.

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
Just saw Mantra ballerina flats being sold unworn on some second hand Instagram business page for €45. Is Mantra still even a thing?

• Haha
  • Wow

gracefulgossip

Yeah but it’s always a late night “new member” who then disappears!
I’m actually not a new member, I’ve been on this platform about 2/3 years, I just don’t comment or look at this every day lol. I literally just come on here when I see something juicy on insta and want to see what everyone else is saying.

Addd

VIP Member
Why does she always insist on pushing her shoulders forward in all of her pictures.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Would anyone thing there is some sort of coercive control going on? You more hear about men doing it to women but hear me out:
Cut off from family.
Financially dependent on her.

Just thinking there.
It wouldn’t surprise me one bit. She calls the shots in that house, I’ve no doubt about it.

Addd

VIP Member
God I didn’t think anyone could be more mortifying with their reels than Terrie, but David wins. He is such an ick

• Haha