Terrie McEvoy #16 Off to Ibiza with Perth and the pram, Tattle will never forget your repromed scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did she say she was moving?
She didn’t she just said, “I want to live here”
Never gonna happen. They’d have to pay their way there, or maybe she thinks she’d be gifted weekend stays in the Atlantis, because do they know who she is?
She doesn’t “nurse” here.
Did an odd agency shift in Australia she most certainly wouldn’t be doing it in Dubai!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I knew she’d be flat out on the Sydney content. She’s so predictable it’s pathetic at this stage. I can’t understand how she gets away with so much & I don’t mean abandoning the child at every turn. I think all mammies need their me time & have always had a friends holiday every year but she takes the piss

Reactions: 5
they are but its a very different work life balance over there. A lot of my indian colleagues left Dubai to come here as they were expected to work very long hours, with few days off. Poor family life.
As a nurse - she give me serious rage!
Shes a disgrace to the profession.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.