Terrie McEvoy #15 Podcast is dead, baby's burnt red, still waiting for an answer on repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sentence "I really need your help deciding on an outfit" really really really bothers me.... No you need help getting people to click on your af links to outfits you have no bleeping intention on wearing so you can earn money. And all 3 of those outfits are absolutely rank on her!
she didn’t even BOTHER her arse to come on and show what she ended up wearing!!! All for engagement. Using her followers to the core.

Betcha anything she didn’t wear ANY of those outfits.

Reactions: 13
So they only thing she is keeping out of her clothes is the top she wore last night. Guarantee she is returning everything else. We will never see any of those outfits again. She is so obvious at this stage

Reactions: 12
I don't believe her, blaming the child. She had no intention wearing those outfits in the first place. Sydney is well beyond the age of a little spit up or something, and if she had done something, the good ole mother Terror, patron saint of travel and motherhood would've been on to be so ReLaTabLe.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't believe her, blaming the child. She had no intention wearing those outfits in the first place. Sydney is well beyond the age of a little spit up or something, and if she had done something, the good ole mother Terror, patron saint of travel and motherhood would've been on to be so ReLaTabLe.
She uses the whole “Sydney had her own ideas” excuse ALL the time on outfits that she was ‘planned’ to wear but really had Zero intentions of. She was just literally needed to get an AD pushed or trying to up engagement. The amount of times I literally side eye when I see she does this! It’s insane

Does she realise how we see right through her bullshit

Reactions: 19
I wonder is Terrie no longer affiliated with Bahama body. She hasn’t rammed it down our throats in a really long time, and on the Bahama body instagram page she doesn’t seem to have liked the last two or three posts. I could be wrong but maybe she’s no longer being paid to promote it

Reactions: 6
That reel about the husband & the Amazon packages. First off davehhhh doesn’t work so scratch that off. Secondly she makes the money so what could he say 😂 lastly I hate those jokes about women hiding packages from their husbands. If you earn your own money you can buy what you like 😳

Reactions: 24
I wonder is Terrie no longer affiliated with Bahama body. She hasn’t rammed it down our throats in a really long time, and on the Bahama body instagram page she doesn’t seem to have liked the last two or three posts. I could be wrong but maybe she’s no longer being paid to promote it
Is it not her tan?
---
That reel about the husband & the Amazon packages. First off davehhhh doesn’t work so scratch that off. Secondly she makes the money so what could he say 😂 lastly I hate those jokes about women hiding packages from their husbands. If you earn your own money you can buy what you like 😳
She's trying to be funny and relatable, honestly I think she has sociopathic tendencies.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Not to mention she’s only shared that one about a hundred times! I found it ‘slightly’ amusing the first time I saw that meme …circa 2018! And also yes, imagine women have their own money nowadays so it’s of no concern to non coercive control partners/husbands!

Reactions: 10
Not to mention she’s only shared that one about a hundred times! I found it ‘slightly’ amusing the first time I saw that meme …circa 2018! And also yes, imagine women have their own money nowadays so it’s of no concern to non coercive control partners/husbands!
She’s such an idiot. I have no doubt Daveeehhh is a bully behind the scenes but he doesn’t even work 😂😂
---
Is it not her tan?
---

She's trying to be funny and relatable, honestly I think she has sociopathic tendencies.
I’d agree on that. She’s dangerous

Is it not her tan?
---

Haah, no Sue is way more clever than that. Look what she did with the makeup artist she did a palette with. Terrie is the face of bahama body. It’s a sosu product. Terrie prob gets a percentage of sales.

Reactions: 4
Is it not her tan?
---

No it’s not her tan. She is afflicted with it but ultimately it’s a sosu product. Similar to how Roise was the face of a sosu face palette for a length of time. The fact that she hasn’t mentioned it in so long makes me wonder is she no longer involved with it

Reactions: 3
No it’s not her tan. She is afflicted with it but ultimately it’s a sosu product. Similar to how Roise was the face of a sosu face palette for a length of time. The fact that she hasn’t mentioned it in so long makes me wonder is she no longer involved with it
Ah right, I thought it was claimed she had helped come up with the formula and decided how it smelt etc...etc... so was essentially her tan with the help of Sue.
Sue's a real user isn't she. Like I bloody can't stand Terror but funny how blatantly they all use and drop eachother. What an environment to work in!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@Jackjack38 don't be fooled into feeling a shred of sympathy for Terrie. She uses and abuses anyone in her way to wherever she wants to be. That collab was 50/50 Sue using her and her using Sue!

• Heart
And even if you are a sahm and your partner takes home the cash it’s a partnership right so again why this need to hide. I hate this coercive control bullshit and she’s worse for promoting and thinking it’s funny.

And kash beauty has gone from strength to strength and I’d great to work for unlike the so sue and terries of this world.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Afflicted is right 🙈

• Haha
Mentioned it!! She doesn't need to!! Have you seen the colour of her!!!! Charlie called he wants his umpa lumpa back!!!

• Haha
And even if you are a sahm and your partner takes home the cash it’s a partnership right so again why this need to hide. I hate this coercive control bullshit and she’s worse for promoting and thinking it’s funny.

And kash beauty has gone from strength to strength and I’d great to work for unlike the so sue and terries of this world.
It’s such outdated thinking. I’d be embarrassed to even say it in my normal life.

Reactions: 2
1. Her job is literally to receive packages
2. Dayveh doesnt work
3. Its 2023 and women can spend their money however they want
4. She not short a few quid as she is flat out selling
5. She is not one bit relatable
6. Her followers must all be bleeping idiots if they buy into that tit
7. Dayveh is a walk over anyway
8. Terror is a sociopath

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.