Terrie McEvoy #15 Podcast is dead, baby's burnt red, still waiting for an answer on repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But eeekkk, it was the most incredible project that she was so involved in formulating & omg couldn’t wait to share with us all, so many hours and weeks of hard work 🫶 💫 🥹 💕

• Haha
Reactions: 11
1. Her job is literally to receive packages
2. Dayveh doesnt work
3. Its 2023 and women can spend their money however they want
4. She not short a few quid as she is flat out selling
5. She is not one bit relatable
6. Her followers must all be bleeping idiots if they buy into that tit
7. Dayveh is a walk over anyway
8. Terror is a sociopath
She loves to push this narrative that everybody is spending really frivolous, and need to hide packages from their significant other as it’s all part of the instahuns narrative that we should be all spending money on the shite they push and promote. Terrie wants to make out that she is constantly getting parcels but I guarantee most of them are returned once she has showed them off on her insta.

Reactions: 8
Tbh I think it shows how not with the times Terrie is. The days of people having constant packages arriving to the door are gone, for lots of different reasons! She's completely unrelatable, and not in a "aw wish I had her life" way that she thinks!

Reactions: 9
Tbh I think it shows how not with the times Terrie is. The days of people having constant packages arriving to the door are gone, for lots of different reasons! She's completely unrelatable, and not in a "aw wish I had her life" way that she thinks!
Yeah I really agree with this. The whole constant packages and deliveries is very 2020/2021. All of her content is extremely dated and repetitive now. I feel like she hasn’t evolved at all. Nothing she posts makes me envious of her life. And for all her flogging she doesn’t really have much to show for it

Reactions: 14
Terrie hun, do you get ‘mum guilt’ when you’re out with the girls constantly???🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bet ya she’s raging Rosie & Nikki are close & holidaying around the same place as eachother. She’s also probably pissed that she’s not currently on hols either like the rest of them. Yes terrie your not the only one that goes away you globe trotter x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was laughing to myself earlier when she posted the usual back of the head shot of Sydney, hair mousy brown and poker straight but according her mother is blonde and curly, god bless her eyesight.

• Haha
I was laughing to myself earlier when she posted the usual back of the head shot of Sydney, hair mousy brown and poker straight but according her mother is blonde and curly, god bless her eyesight.
She is actually deranged isnt she! Like i genuinely think she has some sort of personality disorder…
She cant handle that sydney has mousy brown hair, was a super late walker and is just an average child…
She really needs to give that child some privacy its actually disgusting the amount she shares…

Reactions: 12
She’s actually got to be taking the piss… I actually think she put this up to wind us up. Terrie both your friends and 268k of your fake followers have witnessed multiple versions of you alright, repromed, lying to nurses over in oz, lying about your ‘ cancer scare’, rigging competition, lying about all your followers, Abdul x100000. Anyone else want to add anything onto that list of stuff? So yeah actually maybe you are right we’ve seen loads of versions of your lying. All of us here, Fitzpatrick family and your friends all know what your like. One more thing, what ad are you going to do today?🤣🤣

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Caught!!!!! The desperation to get her following up. The green is what she added and the red is who unfollowed her. What a utter sad life she is to have to do this. Instead of buying followers online Terrie, maybe spend time with your daughter instead. Your claiming to have ‘mum guilt’ and you spend your time buying followers to up your following. Sad sad woman!!!
---
Look at the difference in sosu and Terrie. They are both losing followers but sue is not desperate to add followers. You gobshite Terrie

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Caught!!!!! The desperation to get her following up. The green is what she added and the red is who unfollowed her. What a utter sad life she is to have to do this. Instead of buying followers online Terrie, maybe spend time with your daughter instead. Your claiming to have ‘mum guilt’ and you spend your time buying followers to up your following. Sad sad woman!!!
---
Look at the difference in sosu and Terrie. They are both losing followers but sue is not desperate to add followers. You gobshite Terrie
She’s an absolute idiot. Does she not realise the more fake followers she buys, the lower her interaction rate is going to be? Buy tons of followers that will never interact with her page is just going to undo the years of organic following and engagement she has built up. It couldn’t be more obvious that her instagram is dying a slow death

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s an absolute idiot. Does she not realise the more fake followers she buys, the lower her interaction rate is going to be? Buy tons of followers that will never interact with her page is just going to undo the years of organic following and engagement she has built up. It couldn’t be more obvious that her instagram is dying a slow death
So true…give it 12 months and she will be hanging on by a thread, her content is so fake and predictable, its actually embarassing…she has nowhere left to go with social media…her podcast and youtube are flops…she got lucky with IG and thats about it

Reactions: 7
Her latest vlog of the day 😴 😴😴 like what was the point in even recording that?

Reactions: 1
So davey has come out disclosing he’s had an accident no doubt big claim coming but he’s been struggling with his back and all his idiot wife has to reply with is “Jake adores you” like seriously he has a daughter firstly a lot more important than the dog and why bring the dog into it at all how is it relevant so strange.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Yes Terrie we’ve all being doing this every day since forever …. Actually many with 2 parents working full time, more than one child to feed and get everyone organised and out the door. God she’s really struggling with doing a days work. It’s a bit harder than trying on clothes now isn’t it. Dose of shite. Not to mention her contribution to the morning is probably just preening herself when she has the handbag to actually care for the child 24/7. The shite this morning gave me rage!!

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but with those injuries no matter how many ice baths he has it won’t help will just be very temporary relief. Wonder is this another plan to set up some scam idea? Probably be selling them shortly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.