Terrie McEvoy #15 Podcast is dead, baby's burnt red, still waiting for an answer on repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So davey has come out disclosing he’s had an accident no doubt big claim coming but he’s been struggling with his back and all his idiot wife has to reply with is “Jake adores you” like seriously he has a daughter firstly a lot more important than the dog and why bring the dog into it at all how is it relevant so strange.
Ara will he give over. I have 3 slipped discs also, have carried 2 children, work every day, got steroid injections and it’s all manageable until it isn’t, ice baths will do sweet duck all long term. Maybe help with inflammation. So full of tit dramatising everything as per usual.

Reactions: 14
So davey has come out disclosing he’s had an accident no doubt big claim coming but he’s been struggling with his back and all his idiot wife has to reply with is “Jake adores you” like seriously he has a daughter firstly a lot more important than the dog and why bring the dog into it at all how is it relevant so strange.

All for an insurance / sick claim so he can be the handbag of his influencer wife. Know nothing of the benefits system in the south - can he claim if her income is huge?

More sickening is he will jump on this bandwagon& share his “recovery” sucking in more followers while not being qualified in anything remotely related to it.
Just like all these Instagram knobheads

Reactions: 10
Beacon, my friend is an in patient and saw her wandering around today with about twenty layers of makeup 😄
Do they live in Rush? Nice little commute for her to far side of Dublin, any wonder she is struggling already after being at home for the past few years

Reactions: 6
Do they live in Rush? Nice little commute for her to far side of Dublin, any wonder she is struggling already after being at home for the past few years
Not struggling to much, 8:30 in morning and she’s sitting in the driveway chatting into her phone promoting an event

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought so too, long aul commute! Now maybe she is doing a course or visiting who knows but her story today shes in work so its possible I guess.

Reactions: 3
Not struggling to much, 8:30 in morning and she’s sitting in the driveway chatting into her phone promoting an event
I just watched &didn’t realise that. Also Sydney isn’t in car with her so she is with David - no chance she had to rush around getting her ready 🫠 trying the old relatable mamstuff again

Reactions: 8
The Fitzpatricks are so anti medical advice, how did he end up married to a ‘nurse’. They are such an ignorant thick stupid family it’s scary. Who cares how he injured himself or how he ‘cured’ himself? It’s not like he had to juggle a job while injured. All he is is an unemployed waste of space

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but with those injuries no matter how many ice baths he has it won’t help will just be very temporary relief. Wonder is this another plan to set up some scam idea? Probably be selling them shortly
There was a guy selling one of those cryotherapy floating pod things few weeks ago in Dublin was selling it cheap for cash for some one to open their own “floating” therapy well I’d die if this is his next brainwave an alternative therapy centre 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There was a guy selling one of those cryotherapy floating pod things few weeks ago in Dublin was selling it cheap for cash for some one to open their own “floating” therapy well I’d die if this is his next brainwave an alternative therapy centre 😂😂
Don’t be giving him ideas, Floating in iced gin while wearing a dog bandana. 🍸 🐶 🎀 Just to use up the unsold stock 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just watched &didn’t realise that. Also Sydney isn’t in car with her so she is with David - no chance she had to rush around getting her ready 🫠 trying the old relatable mamstuff again
She is talking bull as usual....trying to be relatable. David was out walking with Sydney early this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 8
€50 for that mantra event??? She’s bleeping giddy at the amount of thicks who bought tickets. WHO are these people ???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
On a serious note, WHEN does she be in work????I see her sister in law performed at that event today, no acknowledgement from Terrie

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.