Terrie McEvoy #15 Podcast is dead, baby's burnt red, still waiting for an answer on repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If only all nurses had thar option!!
Bit of an insult to call her a nurse! Considering it’s her passion. Most nurses want to be on wards not sat in an office because in that case just get an office job anywhere. She’s an absolute chancer. I said it before the only thing Terence nightingale is passionate about is 💵. Suppose she has to bank roll her waster somehow.
---
Yep. She was asked what she was doing now and said coco because working on the wards was too much
Sorry CPC

Reactions: 12
Bit of an insult to call her a nurse! Considering it’s her passion. Most nurses want to be on wards not sat in an office because in that case just get an office job anywhere. She’s an absolute chancer. I said it before the only thing Terence nightingale is passionate about is 💵. Suppose she has to bank roll her waster somehow.
---

Sorry CPC
She is money hungry, there's no doubt.

Reactions: 8
Any goss what happened between Terrie and the Fitzpatricks?? If you look on terries posts, no one of his sisters have liked her posts since god knows when. Yes I’m that creep that went back to the end of may and not one of them liked her content. They really don’t like her and they are not the only ones 🤣 we can all read you like a book Terrie hun

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Any goss what happened between Terrie and the Fitzpatricks?? If you look on terries posts, no one of his sisters have liked her posts since god knows when. Yes I’m that creep that went back to the end of may and not one of them liked her content. They really don’t like her and they are not the only ones 🤣 we can all read you like a book Terrie hun
The guesses are endless. Some people think their difference in following covid guidelines lead to them falling out. Some people said Nik asked Terror to do a joint advert deal / partnership deal which terror wouldn't do and that's why they fell out. I heard on about 5th hand information that it was over how Terrie acted while their mother was sick and they kinda put up with it for their mams sake but cut ties after that with the majority of the Fitz family including extended family. Could be none of the above, a mix of all of the above... Surely someone fecking knows though!

Reactions: 7
The guesses are endless. Some people think their difference in following covid guidelines lead to them falling out. Some people said Nik asked Terror to do a joint advert deal / partnership deal which terror wouldn't do and that's why they fell out. I heard on about 5th hand information that it was over how Terrie acted while their mother was sick and they kinda put up with it for their mams sake but cut ties after that with the majority of the Fitz family including extended family. Could be none of the above, a mix of all of the above... Surely someone fecking knows though!
Why was Nikki her bridesmaid then, long after the mother passed? No it was after the wedding whatever happened

Reactions: 4
I heard it was something to do with Nikki having a miscarriage on terries wedding day maybe she thought she was trying to take her attention or something like that? Can’t remember if it was exactly on her wedding day but think it was during the celebrations anyway

Reactions: 2
I heard it was something to do with Nikki having a miscarriage on terries wedding day maybe she thought she was trying to take her attention or something like that? Can’t remember if it was exactly on her wedding day but think it was during the celebrations anyway
I dont think thats true , didnt Nikki say no one knew until after the wedding. My guess it was over covid .
---
Is the Dad back from Portugal already? He went all that way in the car for a few days . Looks like the au pair picked him up from Dublin airport .

Reactions: 1
I dont think thats true , didnt Nikki say no one knew until after the wedding. My guess it was over covid .
---
Is the Dad back from Portugal already? He went all that way in the car for a few days . Looks like the au pair picked him up from Dublin airport .
Yeah long way travelling over just for such a short time...seen she had a pic collecting him earlier but so did Chrissy so maybe they both did.

Was just thinking the same. Whatever it is, seems like things are very, very frosty. I think it's gotten worse since Sydney arrived too. My guess is difference of opinion on covid safety/vaccines, followed by different motherhood approaches and now they just can't stand eachother full stop.

Reactions: 8
Was just thinking the same. Whatever it is, seems like things are very, very frosty. I think it's gotten worse since Sydney arrived too. My guess is difference of opinion on covid safety/vaccines, followed by different motherhood approaches and now they just can't stand eachother full stop.
Definitely a difference of opinion I’d say. Terrie has trained and worked as a nurse so her opinion on vaccines and Covid guidelines would have be miles apart from Nikki. Sad to see families fight over something so stupid. Everyone is entitled to their opinion on what was done but just think they were both of vastly different ends of the spectrum of beliefs a fight was bound to happen

Reactions: 3
Terrie didn’t give a rats about guidelines when she was taking the piss out of the 90 min rule flitting from bar to bar and being allowed stay over the time cos she’s a hunzo. Doin two shifts throughout the pandemic making out she just had to go back because her country needed her, like she’s the bleeping backbone of the hse.These dickheads aren’t actually all that different. Too alike I’d say!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Terrie didn’t give a rats about guidelines when she was taking the piss out of the 90 min rule flitting from bar to bar and being allowed stay over the time cos she’s a hunzo. Doin two shifts throughout the pandemic making out she just had to go back because her country needed her, like she’s the bleeping backbone of the hse.These dickheads aren’t actually all that different. Too alike I’d say!
She only went back to nursing to be first in the line for the vaccine to get into the bars ☕☕ once her two vacs were done she was out of the ward as quick as she went in
---
I’d also maybe say the difference is Nikki was unapologetically herself. She was anti vax, anti guidelines whereas Terrie was playing the Florence nightingale getting all the praise while she probably had similar views to her

Reactions: 13
I’m pretty sure they were on the outs pre Covid. There seemed to be a rapid cooling when they moved home from Oz

Reactions: 5
Come to think of it, it was after the wedding and things seemed awkward at Nicolas baby shower, when she was pregnant was around the time she was going hell for leather on the “influencer” bullshit, maybe she was too much competition for Terrie.

The sentence "I really need your help deciding on an outfit" really really really bothers me.... No you need help getting people to click on your af links to outfits you have no bleeping intention on wearing so you can earn money. And all 3 of those outfits are absolutely rank on her!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She needs comments on her posts to increase her engagement to companies that's all she is up to
---
Same with her mate rachel gorry

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.