Terrie McEvoy #15 Podcast is dead, baby's burnt red, still waiting for an answer on repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Defo now trying to come across as relatable with the frazzled mam posts 🙄 wonder if she’s struggling with this new job..
A narcissist like her would struggle going into any job. A quick google would bring up her insta & all her scandals. Who would take her serious as a colleague? How could anyone respect her? She can’t block out the haters when they are working with her & she certainly can’t have the handbag calling them all warts & threatening them.

Reactions: 12
Will be interesting to see if she says what the new job is

Reactions: 2
A narcissist like her would struggle going into any job. A quick google would bring up her insta & all her scandals. Who would take her serious as a colleague? How could anyone respect her? She can’t block out the haters when they are working with her & she certainly can’t have the handbag calling them all warts & threatening them.
She also can’t handle any form of criticism. Terrie blocks people for literally anything. I couldn’t see her handling any sort of criticism or negative feedback and still remaining professional to those colleagues afterwards. I genuinely think she has already thrown in the towel with the new job. No mention of it, and you just know she would be letting us know if she was working

• Heart
Reactions: 14
"yes I know you are hungry Melbs lovey but just give me time to set up my camera in the corner so I can video me actually feeding you and make it look like I do this all the time"...... Give me strength....

Reactions: 7
Terrie even if you ask if we want to see a hair tutorial and 267k of your fake followers said no (all the Abdul’s included), you’d still do the tutorial and it’s not because we wanted to see your tutorial it’s because you had a bleeping AD and needed to show us for the money…. So shut the duck up you dose 🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jaysis, her and the handbag on the 6 o clock show. She must know someone who works in virgin she’s never blessing off it

• Haha
Wonder how she feels being interviewed by Grainne after Sile’s slagging off of her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry, clinical placement co-ordinator. She basically said she went back to the wards but it was too much for her to juggle. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
will guide and support pre- registration nursing students and staff in assigned clinical areas to ensure that clinical placements meet the requirements of the education programme

Tell us Terrie why we should employ you...

Well when I lived in Australia, I persuaded a number of Irish nurses to come over and work here. So whilst the hse was falling to pieces I was bringing over nurses but get this.... There was no jobs here for them when they get here. Did I guide them? Yes, I guided them to the bank to pay money and to the aeroplane..... Did I support them? Absolutely not, I did a runner as soon as they landed here to their 0 hour contracts....

Well done you are hired!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
will guide and support pre- registration nursing students and staff in assigned clinical areas to ensure that clinical placements meet the requirements of the education programme

Tell us Terrie why we should employ you...

Well when I lived in Australia, I persuaded a number of Irish nurses to come over and work here. So whilst the hse was falling to pieces I was bringing over nurses but get this.... There was no jobs here for them when they get here. Did I guide them? Yes, I guided them to the bank to pay money and to the aeroplane..... Did I support them? Absolutely not, I did a runner as soon as they landed here to their 0 hour contracts....

Well done you are hired!
Scandalous with so little clinical experience. Take her to get a soft job like that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.