Terrie McEvoy #15 Podcast is dead, baby's burnt red, still waiting for an answer on repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Sydney gave you a hug cos you’re actually spending time with her and going off galavantin???

Reactions: 7
So someone asked about stretch mark creams, sure Terrie! And she just conveniently realised a code from a previous collab still works. Imagine sitting at home sending questions to yourself like your own little imaginary friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can someone please tell Terrie that most nearly 2 years old are "fearless" and this isn't a unique trait of Sidders 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can someone please tell Terrie that most nearly 2 years old are "fearless" and this isn't a unique trait of Sidders 🙄
“Fearless” because she ran towards the water 😅
You can see Terror cut off the video just as she reaches the surf because she is turning to walk away from it again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I was fearless too as a kid, eating dried chewing gum off our road.....I'm still alive cos I is fearless obvs! 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She should just do away with pretending she doesn’t share Sydney’s face at this point. She’s shared every part of it multiple times now I would definitely recognise her and I’m not even a follower. One of the photos she just has sunglasses on so her eyes are covered? What’s the point

Reactions: 11
I have a baby the same age as Sidders & we are on hols at the minute. My baby has fallen a few times in the shallow pool face first & we are there to grab her the very second it happened…..all it takes is 1/2 seconds for them to fall. It’s scary. The baby is fearless cos she hasn’t a bleeping breeze what she’s at….videoing her running towards the water is just dangerous & stupid esp if she fell. Sorry for the rant🤪

Why is she saying her baby is “sallow” … I thought that meant “yellow/unhealthy/sickly”
Or does it mean something different in Ireland?

Reactions: 2
Even if the child does have sallow skin, she has her whole life to get a tan...I never understand why people are obbessed with their babies having a tan !

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Yeh, it's like a badge of honor to be "sallow"....shuuuur just throw on some baaaaaahama baaaady!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t put it past her that she isn’t already lathering that wee one in dove gradual tanner 🥲

Did we notice in the Q&A that she casually dropped in a line that mentioned taking Darwin to Oz at the end of the year?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She should just do away with pretending she doesn’t share Sydney’s face at this point. She’s shared every part of it multiple times now I would definitely recognise her and I’m not even a follower. One of the photos she just has sunglasses on so her eyes are covered? What’s the point
You couldnt miss the big fitzpatrick chin on her!

• Haha
If she does, I don’t think it will be for a long time. She doesn’t seem totally enamoured with motherhood. Plus two are harder to get babysitters for & she’s out more than in so that would be a big factor 😅

Random but - did someone say on here before, that her real name is Teresa?

• Haha
I can't see her having another! Which does baffle me a little because she clearly adores the relationship she has with her sisters, but no absolutely can't see her going again.

I think her name is just Terrie?

Reactions: 1
I’m sad but I searched back & found it. Someone said it’s actually Patricia but who knows?

• Haha
I’m sad but I searched back & found it. Someone said it’s actually Patricia but who knows?
I'm even sadder because once we were discussing her nursing registration here and I looked it up. She is registered as Terrie on that and I assume that would have to be full name?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.