Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

veronica71

VIP Member
Novak has just been well beaten in two sets by Tabilo. Age may finally be catching up with him. I guess we'll find out at the grand slams if he really is in decline or if he simply isn't giving his all at the non grand slam events.
Oh fab - as amazing as the big four have been it is always good to see new players coming through and winning

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Sounds like Ruud has got what Sabalenka had. Zverev is now serving for the match.

Last edited:

RedPotter

Ah this is hard to watch I was really hoping Ruud would get the win this year as he was finalist the last 2 years!

JAR21

VIP Member
I went to switch it on, but looks like it was over not long after an hour. There's no excuse why they couldn't make the finals 5 sets. No wonder it doesn't have the fanbase needed to sustain it.
I doubt the women could play 5 decent sets if they only ever do it in the final. They wouldn't be used to playing for that long.

Quite a bit going on in Novak-land just now 🤔

(Shame about Goran - he’s quite the silver fox, and the only perk of watching a Djokovic game was the frequent camera coverage of him)

Notworthy

VIP Member
Apparently not, I thought they had too but Garbine was quoted in an article that she didn't like how she has been made to feel because she wants to centre motherhood over career. Maybe Paula feels the same or maybe not. Either way she won't be a trad wife as she has plenty of her own money.

Yel

Chatty Member
Thank fuck. Glad those people that paid a fortune to be there have a forth set.

Hopefully he'll have another fall 🤞

Humphrey Rudge

Chatty Member
She intends to take legal action against the supplement company.

It's weird that they accept the substance contained a contaminant but ban her for 4 years.

Is Serena's "8" tweet a reference to her?
Oh yeah that's defo about the Wimbledon final she lost to Halep. I'm glad justice has been served and she's facing a long ban. I'm sick of these drug cheats whining in the media and playing the victim. It is never their fault, and they are all innocent, of course. My guess is she's been doing it for years but slipped up with the dosage and got caught.