Tennis 🎾

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was a decent match, neither were playing anywhere near their best, not convinced either would win the final playing the way they did, especially now after nearly 5 hours and both looking like they were feeling strains in their body. Makes it all the more important that Ruud wins tonight🤞🏻🙏🏻

Reactions: 2
Delighted for Carlitos, but would have been delighted for Jannik too.

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞 for Casper now!!!

Reactions: 3
Just seen the men’s doubles have an Italian duo in the final as well, would have been cool to have an Italian in both the women’s and men’s single and doubles final

Reactions: 1
Just seen the men’s doubles have an Italian duo in the final as well, would have been cool to have an Italian in both the women’s and men’s single and doubles final
Not only that but they also have a Boy in the Junior Doubles Final. His name is Federico Cina.

Sounds like Ruud has got what Sabalenka had. Zverev is now serving for the match.

Last edited:
Ah this is hard to watch I was really hoping Ruud would get the win this year as he was finalist the last 2 years!

Yel

Ugh, he's going to win this tournament isn't he.

Imagine wining your first slam while your trial is taking place

Reactions: 1

Nah, Carlitos is going to win.

The trial has been abandoned.

The worst part is he’s probably just won more than he’ll have to pay out.

This is now a Alcaraz stan account, off to buy Spanish flags for my windows

Reactions: 8

Yel

Ah sorry for being one of those people, missed the last page.

Frustrated, but not surprised. :(

Yel

Rafa is such a boomer with his grasp of tech 😆
Screenshot_20240608_092848_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe Zverev really made it to the final and might win the whole thing like many predicted :( I hate the guy and the fawning way German media and fans talk about him 🙄 I’d root for Carlos any way but never more than on Sunday. I want him to have those three slams on three different surfaces before Zverev even wins his first (at age 27).

Yel

Sorry old news for some, but just read what he said in the press statement.

What a tit. Being paid off at such a late stage does not say innocence, rather it states his team didn't think they'd win so payed out. But he can say this and the ex is gagged and many will write her off as made it up for cash. Yeah I bet he doesn't want to ever talk about it again!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Sorry old news for some, but just read what he said in the press statement.

What a tit. Being paid off at such a late stage does not say innocence, rather it states his team didn't think they'd win so payed out. But he can say this and the ex is gagged and many will write her off as made it up for cash. Yeah I bet he doesn't want to ever talk about it again!

“Zverev: “That's what dropping the case is. That is innocence. They're not going to drop the case if you're guilty at the end of the day. I don't know what translations you have, but that's what it means.”

In what sense does discontinuing a case due to financial settlement equate to proof of innocence? 🙄

Wasn’t this the second accusation against him, or am I misremembering?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.