Tennis 🎾

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This would be his last chance for an Olympic medal, the guy will inject and swallow any legal painkiller he can to get there. Can’t say I blame him, it’s the last prize for his chest. I wonder if he’ll do a Murray and carry on playing for years after even when he’s not performing or if he’d want to get the gold medal and retire on a high.

Reactions: 2
The olympics is his priority according to the pundits as he's yet to win olympic gold. He'll be sick if he can't make it but I doubt it's that bad otherwise he would have retired last night.

Reactions: 1
Yeah maybe he thinks it’s better to sit out grass season altogether. The Olympics will be played in Roland Garros too and he didn’t play badly. He can rest, get treatment and doesn’t have to re-adjust to clay after Wimbledon.

Jannik has just won his match, time for the interview!! I want to see his face when he learns about being no 1!! Really happy for him

Reactions: 3
Haha so maybe he DID take out his phone at some point, because he already knew when Santoro told him 😂 he even knew about Novak retiring due to injury. But he was obviously happy and thanked the fans and his team.

I usually like John McEnroe commentating, but my goodness, is he going to talk through the whole match?

Reactions: 1
I usually like John McEnroe commentating, but my goodness, is he going to talk through the whole match?

OMG the story about playing in the 70's and missing set point wasn't great!!

Carlos clearly wants to get this game done so he can watch the UK leaders debate at nine!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Glad Novak is out, (not glad it was through injury though) cant stand the man. He is hoping to recover for Wimbledon so he might take part in that. I hope Sinner wins the FO seeing as my fav Rafa is out.

I'd be happy if Sinner, Alcaraz or Ruud wins it.

Hoping Tsisipas loses this one, really turned off him with his long toilet breaks and very annoying overbearing dad. Also finding him very smug since he started dating Badosa! 🙄

I was always on Meddy‘s side in his petty witch fights with Tsitsipas 😁

At the danger of jinxing things, but it’s looking good for Carlos 💪🏽

Honestly, Carlos is such a cutie when he talks about Jannik. He basically just said that Jannik being so good is what motivates him to get up in the morning and train hard to become better 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There’s something so meme’able about Stefanos that I just find him hilarious, the guy tweets such waffle sometimes. It seems a running joke on Twitter that he sees his captions like the modern day equivalent of Socrates with an Instagram account

Sinners face when he was told he was number 1🥰🥰🥰 it’s like Djokovic beat him in the tour finals last year and he basically decided to never lose a match again, would love a final of him and Carlos but would be happy for Ruud as well.

It looks like Djokovic will be out of Wimbledon as he’s had knee surgery today.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.