Tennis 🎾

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Commentators on Five Live suggesting that Zverev has indulged in several incidents of gamesmanship throughout the match.

I get the impression they do not have a lot of love for him. 😐

Reactions: 3

Yel

Commentators on Five Live suggesting that Zverev has indulged in several incidents of gamesmanship throughout the match.

I get the impression they do not have a lot of love for him. 😐
Meanwhile in Australia commentators are saying "an off court event that's been settled" they can get in the sea.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Drove me crazy in that last game taking so long to serve. Throwing the ball in the air, then stopping and starting again, then stopping because of noise in the crowd, and then deciding the ball isn't right 😡 All in the same game. Bad sportsmanship in my opinion 😡

• Angry
This is painful. Carlos was serving for the set and now Zverev has taken it. The prick.

His gamesmanship during that last game was RIDICULOUS. Every serve he was bouncing a million times, toss and catching, changing a ball for another one. Get in the bin. 🗑

• Angry
Reactions: 4

Yel

His gamesmanship during that last game was RIDICULOUS. Every serve he was bouncing a million times, toss and catching, changing a ball for another one. Get in the bin. 🗑
In my friends group chat people are saying he was taking a minute to serve and umpire did nothing

Meanwhile in Australia commentators are saying "an off court event that's been settled" they can get in the sea.

Someone commented in the F1 thread whilst we had to listen to Horner witter on I thought these accusations got men cancelled and it’s why so many women make them….BOLLOCKS

• Angry

Yel

Are they using the headcam? I love Andy, but he's wrong - it's the best new thing this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is painful. Carlos was serving for the set and now Zverev has taken it. The prick.

The time he is taking to serve is driving me nuts! Time for a warning!!

Reactions: 2
In my friends group chat people are saying he was taking a minute to serve and umpire did nothing
I’m not sure on exact time, I don’t know if he ran out the clock or not but every single point he was dallying, the crowd were well aware and started jeering. He def needs a warning imo!

Yel

Someone commented in the F1 thread whilst we had to listen to Horner witter on I thought these accusations got men cancelled and it’s why so many women make them….BOLLOCKS
Australian commentators have congratulated him on coping with the stress of the trial and playing tremendously.

That country can go on my bin list, their media is dreadful.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.