Tennis 🎾

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now let's get Swiatek out!!
I know a lot of people don’t like Sabalenka, and her grunts are a bit annoying but I find her so much more entertaining to watch. Watching Iga reminds me a bit of watching Man City play, you know they’re good but it’s like AI designed them so they’re a bit boring.

Reactions: 3
I know a lot of people don’t like Sabalenka, and her grunts are a bit annoying but I find her so much more entertaining to watch. Watching Iga reminds me a bit of watching Man City play, you know they’re good but it’s like AI designed them so they’re a bit boring.
I like Sabalenka cos her expressions are so similar to what mine would be like if I messed up a point

Reactions: 1
Anyone watching the women’s semi finals? Andreeva is literally crying as she’s playing the poor girl. I saw Gauff was crying as well before but missed that match

Anyone watching the women’s semi finals? Andreeva is literally crying as she’s playing the poor girl. I saw Gauff was crying as well before but missed that match

yeh - its heartbreaking - she's so young and had such a big match yesterday

Reactions: 1
Gauff had a bad call and a disagreement with the Umpire about it.

Tomorrow is the first time ever I have a meeting at school on a Friday afternoon, which is utterly annoying because that’s when the Jannik/Carlos match is on :( I’ll be happy with either outcome and I can’t really say who I see as the stronger one right now. I find it amazing that Jannik says he could barely train before RG due to his injury and that clay is his weakest surface. He really is just so good and consistent in his game that he can overcome things like that.

I’ve watched a few of the fun videos on the ATP YouTube channel, and they’re very entertaining. I have to admit, Novak really is up for anything and a good sport. Unsurprisingly, he’s also quite a capable actor 😂 I LOVE the video from the beginning of the season where they pretended to be all actors who just play tennis players. Novak and Andy were the funniest.

Reactions: 4
I see Jasmine Paolini is now in 2 finals as she has just won her doubles semi-final match with Sara Errani.

Reactions: 2
Ah I started watching on my lunch break as Carlos was losing the first set just finished work now so can watch the rest eek looks like it's been a good match!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.