Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she keeps calling it her ‘business’ is so dumb, selling a companies weight loss drinks isn’t a business by any stretch of the word

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The way she keeps calling it her ‘business’ is so dumb, selling a companies weight loss drinks isn’t a business by any stretch of the word
Do drug dealers call themselves business men/women to spruce it up 😂

Not saying shes a drug dealer. Shes never been a business woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I think Charlie seems like a very sad deeply unhappy person, and I think she buys and brags about all her bullshit as part of that. She’s obviously chasing happiness by buying stuff constantly and bragging about it as she wants people to see her a certain way. Why would u brag about your business and list material things you’ve bought . Sorry hun but buying your baby a moncler jacket when you don’t even have a job or probably are claiming benefits doesn’t make you anything special it makes you a head. If you have to brag about expensive/designer things it means you probably can’t afford it 😂

Don’t even get me started on the fact she’s bought a fiat 500 when she doesn’t even have a driving license and everything is how it is . She must be thick as tit 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They all bloody do it, MLM boss babes, it’s “their own business” and they’re “self employed”. No ya bleeping not. You’re some CEO’s skivvy who runs around like a headless chicken selling absolute toss because if you don’t, you’ve got the higher up boss babes who hired you as an under study biting your head off because you had a bad month. The money you earn ain’t even yours, most of it goes to the higher ups, even their money goes to someone even higher up, until eventually it makes its way to the CEO. It isn’t your business Charlie. You’re someone’s witch. Like the rest of us. Except our jobs aren’t scamming or making ourselves look absolute tools. Ya welcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Worse than those cunts that put pick n mix in a pizza box and try sell it for £15 😂😂 then call themselves business women

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Worse than those cunts that put pick n mix in a pizza box and try sell it for £15 😂😂 then call themselves business women
I cant understand people that buy these!!!! I always thought "candy king" from tesco was a rip off. These are next level. Only pick n mix I'm buying is from wilkos 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It infuriates me how any of them can pretend to work hard and let alone deserve a new car! I’ve always worked the loser jobs, I’ve been a waitress at spoons and I currently work for ya fave burger, chips and pop fast food place 🙃 But it pays the mortgage, puts petrol in the car and on a good month can put designer on the back of my little one! Hours are amazing and pay is very decent. And it keeps my dignity! Don’t scam a single person (except when we maybe forget your cheeseburger 😉). But such a successful boss babe could never work my peasant job! 😂😂

Reactions: 13
It infuriates me how any of them can pretend to work hard and let alone deserve a new car! I’ve always worked the loser jobs, I’ve been a waitress at spoons and I currently work for ya fave burger, chips and pop fast food place 🙃 But it pays the mortgage, puts petrol in the car and on a good month can put designer on the back of my little one! Hours are amazing and pay is very decent. And it keeps my dignity! Don’t scam a single person (except when we maybe forget your cheeseburger 😉). But such a successful boss babe could never work my peasant job! 😂😂
Omg can you imagine her entitled deluded ass ever having to work a ‘normal’ job and serve a customer 😂 imagine her face full of attitude like when her poor mother in law made salmon for her baby shower

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So true! It's just horrible to see how so many people work their arses off to just scrap by, and you get these pathetic uneducated reality star wannabes who scam people and get their freebies. I really hope karma catches up to her one day. People like her don't deserve the nice stuff. She is so self entitled, miserable and thinks she is gods gift.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg can you imagine her entitled deluded ass ever having to work a ‘normal’ job and serve a customer 😂 imagine her face full of attitude like when her poor mother in law made salmon for her baby shower
You can guarantee she’s one of gobby ones throwing straws around place when she’s walked in at 3am after a rave, gurning her face off. 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well I’ve looked on companies house and nothing to do with Charlie’s name, V by Charlie etc is listed recently. Cassy smiths ce ce project is listed and that’s the same type of business....

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I knew a woman once who claimed all sorts of benefits, but worked full time at her mums shop, she bragged so much on Facebook etc about holidays and cars , to the point someone got pissed off, sent all the proof to the benefits people/tax man and she had to pay thousands back

(I had no clue she was claiming benefits at the tome, I’d have dropped her in aswell, I just thought her boyfriend was rich)

Charlie trying to make people jealous will backfire, it’s all well and good having nice things on finance etc, but it only takes 1 annoyed person one email for it all to come crashing down🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Charlie annoys me so much, I worked 60 hours a week to save up to buy my car, it’s only a 3 door corsa but I worked my arse off to get it, I’m expecting a baby now and regret getting a 3 door so much but all my wages are going on my baby so not looking at buying another car yet, she will struggle so much with a coat 500.
Me and my partner both work full time, I’m now on maternity and we are struggling so much to be able to afford a house, we still live with parents because we simply cannot afford it, she gets to sit on her arse all day every day and manage to buy everything she wants, £250 a month tax I was paying and for what? People like her.
my brothers registered as blind, he gets £91 a week and told to look for a job. She needs to get off her arse and get a proper job like everyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Charlie annoys me so much, I worked 60 hours a week to save up to buy my car, it’s only a 3 door corsa but I worked my arse off to get it, I’m expecting a baby now and regret getting a 3 door so much but all my wages are going on my baby so not looking at buying another car yet, she will struggle so much with a coat 500.
Me and my partner both work full time, I’m now on maternity and we are struggling so much to be able to afford a house, we still live with parents because we simply cannot afford it, she gets to sit on her arse all day every day and manage to buy everything she wants, £250 a month tax I was paying and for what? People like her.
my brothers registered as blind, he gets £91 a week and told to look for a job. She needs to get off her arse and get a proper job like everyone else.
Totally agree 100%. She is so up her own arse, she doesn't even realise it. She is so uneducated, selfish and so self entitled.

Reactions: 1
Well I’ve looked on companies house and nothing to do with Charlie’s name, V by Charlie etc is listed recently. Cassy smiths ce ce project is listed and that’s the same type of business....
you need to be turning over at least 80k to be registered on companies house. I doubt she’s even registered herself as a sole trader tbh.

Reactions: 1
Totally agree 100%. She is so up her own arse, she doesn't even realise it. She is so uneducated, selfish and so self entitled.

She’s not cut out for the influencer lifestyle. She’s too immature. She needs to concentrate on raising Harlow. I just feel sorry for the types of girls who long to have her lifestyle which she hasn’t worked hard for at all!! I honestly feel awful saying this about someone so young but it makes me so angry. I was her age when I had my daughter and my daughter is her age now. I’d give her a clip round the ear if she was acting like that. More front than Blackpool

you need to be turning over at least 80k to be registered on companies house. I doubt she’s even registered herself as a sole trader tbh.

Is that per year or altogether? So she doesn’t need to declare her profits to anyone?

My friend has a daughter 6 months younger than mine who had a child 18 months ago. She’s driving about in her own car just redecorated her new build rental with new couches and a 60 inch tv and is always out buying new stuff and when allowed had lashes/nails/makeup. I have a hard time convincing my daughter that she just needs to stick at college and better her qualifications, but she’s stuck at home, has a job but can’t afford a car or to move out with her boyfriend etc. Pisses me off no end, she reminds me of Charlie. Money for nothing 😤

Reactions: 2
Exactly, she thinks because she has done 1 series for mtv that she’s entitled to everything without having to work for it, annoys me so much, she is not a celebrity.

Reactions: 3
Se jsu
Exactly, she thinks because she has done 1 series for mtv that she’s entitled to everything without having to work for it, annoys me so much, she is not a celebrity.
She just makes me sick, knowing how she thinks she is so self entitled. The other mums on Y&P, as immature and silly as they are, none of them have come across as so self entitled, selfish and just so ignorant in my opinion (this is going on recent activity from the last few months).

I bought a car while I was learning as my family didn’t have one and I wanted to be able to practise in it outside of my lessons and have it ready for when I passed. I actually saved up for mine and bought it outright myself by working full time though 😂

She’s definitely rushing into it saying she’s going to do a crash course too - those are Atleast £600 and that’s with some driving experience! Add to that the tax, insurance, MOT, general cost of running... she definitely saw the chance for a ‘free car’ and jumped on it!

Also a Fiat 500 is a terrible choice for a young mums car! Poor Harlow’s going to have a bumpy ride trying to get in and out of that backseat!
Weve all seen Charlie's car safety though, let's be honest she will have harlow strapped in the front seat in a few months without a car seat because itll be goo much of a faff to get her in the back.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.